Why the Left Is Consumed With Hate

Meanwhile back in reality…

Trump supporters are mailing bombs to people.

He's in jail. Antifa is allowed to roam free, accosting old ladies. People wearing Red Hats are getting thumped all across the country.
People wearing the maga hats should be thumped.
You will, of course, remain silent if a person wearing a red hat beats their attacker to within an inch of their life.

Right?
Good luck finding one of those. They're always on defense when confronted by the demon possessed

He's in jail. Antifa is allowed to roam free, accosting old ladies. People wearing Red Hats are getting thumped all across the country.
You will, of course, remain silent if a person wearing a red hat beats their attacker to within an inch of their life.

Right?
The people who wear the MUGA hats are to slow and fat to respond to thumping.

Right?
The people who wear the MUGA hats are to slow and fat to respond to thumping.
So, that would be a yes from you?

Oh yeah...I remember that horseshit!
The fake bombs that had no explosives or fuse. And the van covered in pro-Trump stickers that had NO sun fading under a scorching florida sun?

Why, those sticker looked so new they could have been placed there just MINUTES AGO! And covering every window...yet the guy never got pulled over for an obstructed view? :auiqs.jpg:

You might want to change your user-name to CAN-O-CORN.

As I thought.

Think?

No you didn't.
Trolling as usual...

Nyet.

Do you think President Pelosi will pardon Donnie Treason?

I don't think she will.

This should be a poll...
President Pelosi?

You have big dreams
That stuttering lush....President?

That's crazy.

Look.. Trump is screwed.

He fucked up.

Bigly.

Because he's an incompetent bozo.

You know it.

I know it.

The whole world knows it.

The sooner he is gone the faster we can get past this sad period in American history.

As I thought.

Think?

No you didn't.
Trolling as usual...

Nyet.

Do you think President Pelosi will pardon Donnie Treason?

I don't think she will.

This should be a poll...
President Pelosi?

You have big dreams
That stuttering lush....President?

That's crazy.
Shes as near death as Hillary. The Democrat Party is run by old (very old) white folks. The upcoming new Dems are minorities, but they actually HATE this country.

Was it a Trump supporter who shot Republican politicians during a softball game?
No. It was a Trump supporter who shot folks at Wal*Mart in El Paso and folks at Temple in Pittsburgh, and folks at church in Charleston and driving a car in Charlottesville.

I can see how you were confused.

Your mango messiah is going down.

Hard.

womp womp.

He isn't my messiah, my Messiah is sitting at the right hand of God.

Yeah, he is the mere God-Emperor.

And he isn't going anywhere for five more years.
The longer it takes them to figure this out, the more they destroy themselves

LOL, what I find sad is that good people who should know better cannot see what's happening.

Look in the mirror, idiot.

Your criminal so-called president is wiping his fat ass with the Constitution and you think it's funny.

Traitors.

All of you.

Please list the constitutional Articles he has violated and provide specific examples of him doing so.

"Even before President Trump’s election, hatred had begun to emerge on the American left—counterintuitively, as an assertion of guilelessness and moral superiority. At the Women’s March in Washington the weekend after Mr. Trump’s inauguration, the pop star Madonna said, “I have thought an awful lot of blowing up the White House.” Here hatred was a vanity, a braggadocio meant to signal her innocence of the sort of evil that, in her mind, the White House represented. (She later said the comment was “taken wildly out of context.”)

For many on the left a hateful anti-Americanism has become a self-congratulatory lifestyle. “America was never that great,” New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo recently said. For radical groups like Black Lives Matter, hatred of America is a theme of identity, a display of racial pride.

For other leftists, hate is a license. Conservative speakers can be shouted down, even assaulted, on university campuses. Republican officials can be harassed in restaurants, in the street, in front of their homes. Certain leaders of the left— Rep. Maxine Waters comes to mind—are self-appointed practitioners of hate, urging their followers to think of hatred as power itself."

Opinion | Why the Left Is Consumed With Hate

Where do you draw the line with your actions? Trump is Hitler? Trumps voters are Nazi's?
How far are you willing to go to stop this scourge? How far are you willing to allow ANTIFA to go in their actions?
What makes you think Black Lives Matter is anti-American? They are actually anti-brutal police tactics.

Meanwhile, let's talk about the love fest among the Trumpians.

Who hasTrump called out? Mexicans, Muslims, Black people, Gays, Women, the Disabled, Gold Star families, POWs,any and all Democrats, immigrant families and their children, Americans with LatinX heritage, and people from the nations he considers shitholes.

Yeah! Feel the love!

And he alone can fix it.

He said America is a state of carnage. He said our streets are awash in violent foreign gangs. He gins up fear and the fearful lap it up with a spoon.

Who hasTrump called out? Mexicans, Muslims, Black people, Gays, Women, the Disabled, Gold Star families, POWs,any and all Democrats, immigrant families and their children, Americans with LatinX heritage, and people from the nations he considers shitholes.
Most Americans are deeper thinkers than the tards. You guys just push bullshit.

If he says anything against MS 13, he hates Mexicans.

If he wants to limit people coming here from known terrorist countries, he's anti Muslim.

Your arguments are weak and pathetic

Last edited:
He isn't my messiah, my Messiah is sitting at the right hand of God.

Yeah, he is the mere God-Emperor.

And he isn't going anywhere for five more years.
The longer it takes them to figure this out, the more they destroy themselves

LOL, what I find sad is that good people who should know better cannot see what's happening.

Look in the mirror, idiot.

Your criminal so-called president is wiping his fat ass with the Constitution and you think it's funny.

Traitors.

All of you.

Please list the constitutional Articles he has violated and provide specific examples of him doing so.

All of them.

If he wants to limit people coming here from known terrorist countries, he's anti Muslim.

Mexico is sending us rapists, drug dealers and murderers.

He wants a blanket ban on anyone coming from the Middle East.

You have presented no argument so I cannot blindly dismiss them as pathetic and weak.

And 'tars' really shows the love, doesn't it?

Was it a Trump supporter who shot Republican politicians during a softball game?
No. It was a Trump supporter who shot folks at Wal*Mart in El Paso and folks at Temple in Pittsburgh, and folks at church in Charleston and driving a car in Charlottesville.

Links that they were Trump supporters. I ll wait patiently.

You have presented no argument so I cannot blindly dismiss them as pathetic and weak.

Your first two statements were accurate.

They left manifestos and photos which align with Teump's incendiary rhetoric. Stuff they probably skipped on Fox News and Breitbart.

Illustrating the warm, compassionate embrace of Trump and his followers.

Illustrating the warm, compassionate embrace of Trump and his followers.

An interesting contrast to the warm compassion delivered via antifa baseball bats to anyone who opposes the left's agenda.

They left manifestos and photos which align with Teump's incendiary rhetoric. Stuff they probably skipped on Fox News and Breitbart.

Yeah now you’re making your own conclusions. Show direct proof that they were Trump supporters.

Forum List

Back