Why the left wing embraces radical muslim terrorists....

They are Christians, and they want gays executed. I gave you the links.

And we have spent YEARS listening to you pseudocons telling us that Jesus doesn't want gays to have equal rights and that they are pedophiles and such.

rts7k3.jpg

Again......show me where Jesus said....."go ahead, murder gays." Since he never said that, anyone who advocates for that is not following Christ's Teachings and is not a Christian....

Moron....
Oh, I see. So it is possible that some people claiming to belong to a particular religion are not REAL members of that religion?

Huh!

But apparently it is also possible that someone who knows fuck-all about a different religion pretend they do, based on shit they parrot from their propaganda outlets.
I wonder then...in his fevered mind...who the real Muslims are?
The ones that go out and blow themselves up and murder innocent people...or those that don't?
The tards think the refugees who are fleeing the terrorists are the bad guys. These tards are no different than the fuckwads who turned away the Jews fleeing Hitler.

So they clearly believe the terrorists are the real Muslims.

You know, like these guys are the true Christians:

Klan_Red_Riders_Jesus_Saves_photo_small.jpg

rts7k3.jpg
Yeah...funny how that works.
Apparently, Christians that advocate killing aren't 'real Christians'.
Muslims that do the same are the real Muslims.

Ayup. "When 'they' do it they're 'typical'---- when 'we' do it they're outliers". The old Double Standard trick.

Having it both ways --- priceless.

This whole thread is basically a baby bawling about the fact that there are those who won't join his sweeping generalization/composition fallacies because we see them for exactly what they are, and that triggers them.

SMH

This is the thing that always amazes us on the Right...the left wing has teamed up with radical islamic terrorism thinking that they can use them to bring down the west........and there won't be any blow back in that relationship....

Leftists and Islamists: Strange Bedfellows

It cannot be repeated enough that the Marxist-anarchist radical left Antifa and Islamic jihadists have joined forces to destroy Western civilization. Known as the Red-Green Axis, this unlikely alliance of leftists with Islamic groups is actually a means to an end by Islamists.

Inexplicably, left-wing forces do not comprehend that they are merely one of the tools by which Islamists wish to impose a global caliphate. In his searing documentary Killing Europe, producer Michael Hansen makes the following cogent points.

The Islamic jihadists have found willing partners in the left for a number of reasons.

• Particularly in Europe, the left's traditional voting bloc was the workers or proletariat. But as communism produced only mass misery and the deaths of millions, those who had invested 20-30 years in left-wing ideology soon found themselves without an identity once the proletariat saw the true nature of communism.
  • Enter Muslim refugees, and the left now sees a new voting base. The fact that these migrants come from a culture completely at odds with the West does not faze the left, since leftists have never accepted historical facts and, even more telling, now tout a multicultural paradise, notwithstanding the irrevocable differences that an Islamic religious-based system contains. In essence, the left has found a new base to promote its own identity.
  • That sharia law permits the stoning of gays, endorses gender apartheid, and advocates rape and murder of the infidel seems not to have registered in the leftist mind. Although the left abhors religion, leftists cannot fathom that their reliance on Islamist partners will not end well. This was borne out when the communists and Islamists joined to overturn the shah of Iran; the Islamic fundamentalists took the reins, eliminated the communists, and imposed draconian sharia law to maintain control.
As Ayn Rand wrote, "[r]eason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." But as Kevin J. Johnston at Freedom Report explains, we need to be informed and realize that what is occurring is not to be denied even when political leaders reject the facts.

How, indeed, can a secularist or atheist even consider siding with a religiously mandated system that absolutely abhors secularism and atheism? How can leftists who are ostensibly concerned with women's rights and gay liberation partner with a system that mandates the murder of gays and the dehumanization and killing of women?

What both groups agree upon is a totalitarian society and censorship of ideas that would expose them. Political correctness hides their deeds. For example:
Do you realize that the movement the Radical Islam feeds off of is against the Liberal ideals of the west, most prominently represented by the Left? In theory, Radical islam is an extremely conservative ideology. I see what you are trying to do by drawing a political correlation between the Left and Radical Islam. Its just a very weak attempt. They are a completely different bred

But yet the Trojan horse of what is called "moderate islam" has found a foothold within the DNC.....you can't deny that, Slade.
Explain that and then I’ll respond

Keith Ellison, a muslim that promotes ANTIFA is the DNC head. Huma Abedin? Have you looked into her background and that of her family? Obama shut down any investigation into what ISIS really was and it was being funded ON purpose by the State Department. Philip Haney wrote a book called "See Something, Say Nothing" and he knows because he worked for DHS and he was ordered to remove records of muslims with terrorist ties and when he spoke out? The very department he worked for started looking for ways to get rid of him.

Truth be told, I think the real motivation behind the Regressive's constant defense of Islam is the "Oppressed/Oppressor" template they apply to virtually all relationships.

Once they have identified the "Oppressed" group, they will spin for, deflect for, attack for, lower standards for, lower expectations for and do anything else they can for that group - even though the net result of all this effort is ultimately and predictably to enable further bad behaviors from that group. Examples of the template:

Oppressed/Oppressor
Islam/Conservatives
Women/Men
Minorities/Whites
Muslims/Christians
Employees/Employers
Poor/Rich
Any other country/America
Non-Achievers/Achievers
Criminals/Cops
Government/Business

... on and on.
I personally react against sweeping generalisations of any group of people based on a subset of those people.
The vast majority of Muslims aren't terrorists...as just one example.

I fucking hate terrorists though...of any religion or ideology.
I realize you are heavily invested in parroting mindless platitudes, but the issue isn't about how many Muslims are active terrorists, but of how many support the agenda the terrorists are hoping to achieve.

Truth be told, I think the real motivation behind the Regressive's constant defense of Islam is the "Oppressed/Oppressor" template they apply to virtually all relationships.

Once they have identified the "Oppressed" group, they will spin for, deflect for, attack for, lower standards for, lower expectations for and do anything else they can for that group - even though the net result of all this effort is ultimately and predictably to enable further bad behaviors from that group. Examples of the template:

Oppressed/Oppressor
Islam/Conservatives
Women/Men
Minorities/Whites
Muslims/Christians
Employees/Employers
Poor/Rich
Non-Achievers/Achievers
Criminals/Cops
Government/Business

... on and on.
I personally react against sweeping generalisations of any group of people based on a subset of those people.

I realize you are heavily invested in parroting mindless platitudes, but the issue isn't about how many Muslims are active terrorists, but of how many support the agenda the terrorists are hoping to achieve.

You mean like, how many Irish people support the agenda of kicking the UK out?

This is the thing that always amazes us on the Right...the left wing has teamed up with radical islamic terrorism thinking that they can use them to bring down the west........and there won't be any blow back in that relationship....

It cannot be repeated enough that the Marxist-anarchist radical left Antifa and Islamic jihadists have joined forces to destroy Western civilization. Known as the Red-Green Axis, this unlikely alliance of leftists with Islamic groups is actually a means to an end by Islamists.

Inexplicably, left-wing forces do not comprehend that they are merely one of the tools by which Islamists wish to impose a global caliphate. In his searing documentary Killing Europe, producer Michael Hansen makes the following cogent points.

The Islamic jihadists have found willing partners in the left for a number of reasons.

• Particularly in Europe, the left's traditional voting bloc was the workers or proletariat. But as communism produced only mass misery and the deaths of millions, those who had invested 20-30 years in left-wing ideology soon found themselves without an identity once the proletariat saw the true nature of communism.
  • Enter Muslim refugees, and the left now sees a new voting base. The fact that these migrants come from a culture completely at odds with the West does not faze the left, since leftists have never accepted historical facts and, even more telling, now tout a multicultural paradise, notwithstanding the irrevocable differences that an Islamic religious-based system contains. In essence, the left has found a new base to promote its own identity.
  • That sharia law permits the stoning of gays, endorses gender apartheid, and advocates rape and murder of the infidel seems not to have registered in the leftist mind. Although the left abhors religion, leftists cannot fathom that their reliance on Islamist partners will not end well. This was borne out when the communists and Islamists joined to overturn the shah of Iran; the Islamic fundamentalists took the reins, eliminated the communists, and imposed draconian sharia law to maintain control.
As Ayn Rand wrote, "[r]eason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." But as Kevin J. Johnston at Freedom Report explains, we need to be informed and realize that what is occurring is not to be denied even when political leaders reject the facts.

How, indeed, can a secularist or atheist even consider siding with a religiously mandated system that absolutely abhors secularism and atheism? How can leftists who are ostensibly concerned with women's rights and gay liberation partner with a system that mandates the murder of gays and the dehumanization and killing of women?

What both groups agree upon is a totalitarian society and censorship of ideas that would expose them. Political correctness hides their deeds. For example:
How can leftists who are ostensibly concerned with women's rights and gay liberation partner with a system that mandates the murder of gays and the dehumanization and killing of women?

Only a fuking liar and tard could possibly think they do.

What are you?

Oppressed/Oppressor
Islam/Conservatives
Women/Men
Minorities/Whites
Muslims/Christians
Employees/Employers
Poor/Rich
Non-Achievers/Achievers
Criminals/Cops
Government/Business

... on and on.

I see you are still practicing the doctrine of never exceeding expectations.

Oppressed/Oppressor
Islam/Conservatives
Women/Men
Minorities/Whites
Muslims/Christians
Employees/Employers
Poor/Rich
Non-Achievers/Achievers
Criminals/Cops
Government/Business

... on and on.

I guess if you bring the goal posts you can move them around as much as you like.

Oppressed/Oppressor
Islam/Conservatives
Women/Men
Minorities/Whites
Muslims/Christians
Employees/Employers
Poor/Rich
Non-Achievers/Achievers
Criminals/Cops
Government/Business

... on and on.

I see you are still practicing the doctrine of never exceeding expectations.

Does that mean I win?

Because that was too easy. You're not trying.

Do you realize that the movement the Radical Islam feeds off of is against the Liberal ideals of the west, most prominently represented by the Left? In theory, Radical islam is an extremely conservative ideology. I see what you are trying to do by drawing a political correlation between the Left and Radical Islam. Its just a very weak attempt. They are a completely different bred

But yet the Trojan horse of what is called "moderate islam" has found a foothold within the DNC.....you can't deny that, Slade.

Keith Ellison, a muslim that promotes ANTIFA is the DNC head. Huma Abedin? Have you looked into her background and that of her family? Obama shut down any investigation into what ISIS really was and it was being funded ON purpose by the State Department. Philip Haney wrote a book called "See Something, Say Nothing" and he knows because he worked for DHS and he was ordered to remove records of muslims with terrorist ties and when he spoke out? The very department he worked for started looking for ways to get rid of him.
Sorry Dale, i'm still not seeing your point. What does trojan horse of Moderate Islam mean? Are you implying that moderate islamists are a bad thing and they they are taking over the DNC?

Sorry Dale, i'm still not seeing your point. What does trojan horse of Moderate Islam mean? Are you implying that moderate islamists are a bad thing and they they are taking over the DNC?

What I am saying is that "moderate islam" isn't much better than radical islam and the more muslims that migrate here and grow in numbers, the more they become emboldened. We had a situation in Irving, Texas where a group of "moderate" muslims wanted to install Sharia Law to settle things within the community in order to usrp the acts, statutes, codes and ordinances of USA.INC.

Now, here is what I am saying......if I move to a country? I follow their rules and their culture instead of trying to bend them to the way I want it to be. Islam is not compatible with America's culture or traditions and you are smart enough to see that.

Oppressed/Oppressor
Islam/Conservatives
Women/Men
Minorities/Whites
Muslims/Christians
Employees/Employers
Poor/Rich
Non-Achievers/Achievers
Criminals/Cops
Government/Business

... on and on.

I guess if you bring the goal posts you can move them around as much as you like.
The template described in the post quoted in this conversation remains.

Yes, he's under all kinds of attack from the Regressives.

A very good sign, indeed.

Thanks.
Which part of the article do you think is not accurate ?
That's an "article", and not an opinion piece?

Are you serious?

Holy crap. Amazing.
Its quite detailed.names,dates amounts. It shows that his funding originally came from the government and as that reduced he had to turn to other sources. He is just dancing to his masters tune.
You trot out a hit piece from a website called "Loon Watch" and use it as serious source material.

Tell ya what, I'll find a right winger to counter with an "article" from Alex Jones, that should balance things out nicely.

What a joke. Play with someone else. I'll side with the guy putting his life on the line every day, not you.
Well they are up front about their sources. I doubt that you have even read the article.

** Totals for funds donated to Quilliam from ‘Pro-Israel/Right-Wing’ organisations, are based mostly on publicly available, tax 990 form documents. It is unknown if there are any further donors which either donate privately or from outside the US/UK to Quilliam. Therefore the stated amounts are the minimum totals of funding that are known, and not necessarily entire amounts.
You can try to deflect from a larger point by attacking an individual all you want. I know how the game is played.

That's a standard tactic of partisan ideologues on both sides (amazing how similar their behaviors can be) and it's fine.

The point remains. This gentleman is putting his life on the line every day advocating for a badly-needed Islamic Reformation. The fact that you're on the other side of the issue and attacking him does not surprise me in the least.

Here's the problem.

The father of "Radical Islamic Terrorism" was Ronald Reagan. Ronald Reagan was the one who armed Arabs to fight the Commies in Afghanistan because the CIA didn't have anyone on staff who spoke Pushtan.

The question we on "the left" ask is, "Why are we getting involved in a fight on the other side of the planet that has nothing to do with us, when we have so many problems to solve here."

You know, like the 33,000 Americans who die every year from gun violence as opposed to the 50 Americans who are killed by "Islamic Terrorists" when they are having a good year.

Oppressed/Oppressor
Islam/Conservatives
Women/Men
Minorities/Whites
Muslims/Christians
Employees/Employers
Poor/Rich
Non-Achievers/Achievers
Criminals/Cops
Government/Business

... on and on.

Yes, Mac, the White Power Structure is soooo put upon when anyone criticizes it.

The reality, though, is that the left is just as committed to our 50 year stupidity in the Middle East as the right. Keep sticking your dick in that hornet's nest and keep complaining about getting stung.

Anyone on the regressive left (i.e., anyone who questions the status quo) who thought Obama would be different saw that dashed in Yemen, Syria, Libya and Afghanistan, where he kept doing the same stupid shit all his predecessors did.

I don't have an issue withe people living on the other side of the fucking planet. I have enough problems with the people living on THIS side of the planet.

The fact that you're on the other side of the issue and attacking him does not surprise me in the least.

.....and needless to say, it proves the validity of the op.

These regressives ALWAYS side with the Islamists against those within Islam who wish to modernize it or who criticize it for its lack of humanism.

Just look at how the repulsive filth tear into Ayan Hirsi Ali, for instance. They will do that in one sentence and then turn around immediately and engage in the denial that they are siding with the Islamists. Heck, good old Tommy, here, defends Islamists raping British children. Why? ...Because it is required to be a good, proper socialist.

Heck, he'd be kicked out of the club if he didn't.

The fact that you're on the other side of the issue and attacking him does not surprise me in the least.

These regressives ALWAYS side with the Islamists against those within Islam who wish to modernize it or who criticize it for its lack of humanism.

Just look at how the repulsive filth tear into Ayan Hirsi Ali, for instance. They will do that in one sentence and then turn around immediately and engage in the denial that they are siding with the Islamists. Heck, good old Tommy, here, defends Islamists raping British children. Why? ...Because it is required to be a good, proper socialist.

What they refuse to see is that this spinning and deflecting and defending and coddling ultimately enables the worst behaviors of whatever oppressed victim constituent group they are protecting. And there are several of those.

So it's more than a little disingenuous for them to display righteous indignation when their motives are questioned.

What they refuse to see is that this spinning and deflecting and defending and coddling ultimately enables the worst behaviors of whatever oppressed victim constituent group they are protecting. And there are several of those.

So it's a little disingenuous for them to display righteous indignation when their motives are questioned.

I do think they recognize themselves in a way, however.

I mean, just look how they are lining up right in this thread to announce who they are? They KNOW the op is addressing them because deep, down, they know they fit the description.

It's the story of the Telltale Heart that gets played out in this forum time after time after freaking time.

Radical Islam are radical. Name one radical conservative group?

I can for libturds, Antifa

Which part of the article do you think is not accurate ?
That's an "article", and not an opinion piece?

Are you serious?

Holy crap. Amazing.
Its quite detailed.names,dates amounts. It shows that his funding originally came from the government and as that reduced he had to turn to other sources. He is just dancing to his masters tune.
You trot out a hit piece from a website called "Loon Watch" and use it as serious source material.

Tell ya what, I'll find a right winger to counter with an "article" from Alex Jones, that should balance things out nicely.

What a joke. Play with someone else. I'll side with the guy putting his life on the line every day, not you.
Well they are up front about their sources. I doubt that you have even read the article.

** Totals for funds donated to Quilliam from ‘Pro-Israel/Right-Wing’ organisations, are based mostly on publicly available, tax 990 form documents. It is unknown if there are any further donors which either donate privately or from outside the US/UK to Quilliam. Therefore the stated amounts are the minimum totals of funding that are known, and not necessarily entire amounts.
You can try to deflect from a larger point by attacking an individual all you want. I know how the game is played.

That's a standard tactic of partisan ideologues on both sides (amazing how similar their behaviors can be) and it's fine.

The point remains. This gentleman is putting his life on the line every day advocating for a badly-needed Islamic Reformation. The fact that you're on the other side of the issue and attacking him does not surprise me in the least.
So the source of his funding is not material and should not be discussed ?
I note your reluctance to discuss the specifics.
And what side of what issue am I ?

Forum List

Back