Why Trump is becoming a VERY VERY Effective CEO for the United States!

ACA ISN'T an insurance.

ACA DOESN'T make payments.

How many of these threatened layoffs actually happened?

Didn't Georgia hospitals have an issue due to the State refusing medicaid expansion?

Where did I say it was an insurance? I just gave you a few examples of people that lost their job because of Commie Care, there are many others, just check the internet yourself.

The Cleveland Clinic did layoff a lot of people. The only reason I know that is because I'm a patient there and that's where my sister has worked for nearly 30 years.

'Obamacare payment cuts' from your own links. ACA 'Obamacare' doesn't make payments.

Cleveland Clinic layoffs were/are contractors being replace by other companies.

Cleveland Clinic IT employees are being transferred to IBM.

Snowflake...you're a typical left-wing welfare queen. You have no idea what goes on in corporate America. CEO's eliminate waste and dead-weight by providing that as their "direction". They will decide product lines to completely eliminate, departments to cut, etc.

No go cash your welfare check and let the adults talk - ok?

Eliminating waste is day to day operations. CEO's aren't involved.

The CEO's rely on management and supervisors to do those jobs for them. Those people get paid by how well they do their jobs. If there is too much waste or the workers are underperforming, managers and supervisors are the first to get the boot.

Thank you! CEO's aren't involved in day to day operations.

Then who do the managers and supervisors answer to? No, the CEO does not look over the shoulders of every single worker like supervisors do, but they do oversee the entire workforce. their output, their mistakes.

The VP of the sector of the company.
BREAKING
AP "BREAKING: Russian foreign minister says Trump accepted Putin's assurances that Russia didn't meddle in the U.S. election."

Trump: "Hey, just wondering whether you or your spy agencies executed an elaborate cyber attack against the the United States with the intention of effecting the election in my favor"

Horrible kleptocratic ruler known for murdering and imprisoning those who oppose him: "No"

Trump: "okay cool"

How am I illiterate? Fool.
You mean other than the fact that you spelled realize as "realise"? :lmao:

Jesus dude...you're so fuck'n stupid I highlighted your mistake and then mocked it in my post and you still need someone to explain it to you.

Now you're just being silly and pedantic. I mean how stupid are you? Is this like the fourth or fifth time I've explained to you that in NZ and Australia we spell words the way the English do. You know, the people who invented the language. You Yanks are the ones who bastardised it...

Eliminating waste is day to day operations. CEO's aren't involved.

The CEO's rely on management and supervisors to do those jobs for them. Those people get paid by how well they do their jobs. If there is too much waste or the workers are underperforming, managers and supervisors are the first to get the boot.

Then who do the managers and supervisors answer to? No, the CEO does not look over the shoulders of every single worker like supervisors do, but they do oversee the entire workforce. their output, their mistakes.

BREAKING
AP "BREAKING: Russian foreign minister says Trump accepted Putin's assurances that Russia didn't meddle in the U.S. election."

Trump: "Hey, just wondering whether you or your spy agencies executed an elaborate cyber attack against the the United States with the intention of effecting the election in my favor"

Horrible kleptocratic ruler known for murdering and imprisoning those who oppose him: "No"

So what did you want Trump to do, sit in a room and keep saying "YES YOU DID" while Putin keeps saying "NO I DIDN'T!" Sheesh.

Yeah Just joke with the POS who's murdered journalists Trump is lower than a pos and his defenders are scum

BREAKING

Well...since Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters, Dianne Feinstein, Alan Dershowitz, Chris Matthews (MSNBC) and CNN have all confirmed that absolutely no evidence exists and never did - it didn't take much for President Trump to respond "ok, cool" to Putin.

Nancy Pelosi: We can’t impeach Trump just because we dislike his hair

Maxine Waters admits there is no evidence of Trump colluding with Russia[URL='http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/05/19/maxine-waters-admits-there-is-no-evidence-of-trump-colluding-with-russia/']Maxine Waters admits there is no evidence of Trump colluding with Russia[/URL]

Feinstein: No Evidence Of Russian Collusion With Trump Campaign, But There Are Rumors

Alan Dershowitz pulverizes liberal anti-Trump Russia theories — and nearly leaves Carlson speechless

No one noticed the collusion conspiracy theory just ‘blew up,’ says National Review editor

Nancy Pelosi: "there is absolutely no evidence that President Trump 'colluded' with Russia"
EddieW: "bullshit...I don't like Trump so I will insist - against all evidence - that Russia 'stole' the election"

Maxine Waters: "there is absolutely no evidence that President Trump 'colluded' with Russia"
EddieW: "bullshit...I don't like Trump so I will insist - against all evidence - that Russia 'stole' the election"

Dianne Feinstein: "there is absolutely no evidence that President Trump 'colluded' with Russia"

Alan Dershowitz: "there is absolutely no evidence that President Trump 'colluded' with Russia"

Chris Matthews: "there is absolutely no evidence that President Trump 'colluded' with Russia"

CNN: "there is absolutely no evidence that President Trump 'colluded' with Russia"

Yes folks...this is the immaturity of the modern day progressive (who was taught that they would always get their way in life and are now unable to adjust in the real world).

BREAKING

So what did you want Trump to do, sit in a room and keep saying "YES YOU DID" while Putin keeps saying "NO I DIDN'T!" Sheesh.

Perhaps Trump should believe US intelligence.

BREAKING

Who says he doesn't? Do you think we are informed on everything our intelligence finds?

Unbelievable. Idiots who like the early post who wrote:" no legislation has been signed" How DUMB are those people!
Look at the below chart!
TRUMP'S FIRST 100 DAYS: What the number of laws he signed really means compared to Obama, Bush, and Clinton
Why I say is becoming a VERY VERY Effective CEO is look at the number of pages compared to the totally ignorant Obama who was so dumb he thought hey put more crap out they won't pay attention!
Look at Total number of page of Trump compared to Obama! Number of words: Obama took 14 times
the amount of words in passing 1,602 pages or it took Obama 12 times the number of pages!
Anyone who can't see the gross inefficiencies of Obama's administration compared to Trump who by the way is using fewer people to sign MORE LAWS then Obama did with more people and accomplished fewer laws!

View attachment 137332
So more regulation is a good thing now?

BREAKING

Who says he doesn't? Do you think we are informed on everything our intelligence finds?
He still says MAYBE and let putin slide when he said there was no tapping

BREAKING

Let him slide on what? WTF could he have done to Putin?

The reason Trump couldn't do anything about it is because we have no empirical evidence that Russia did anything. If we did, Trump could have given it to Putin and told him to STF up. Our intelligence agencies are just guessing at this point. You can't pursue a claim with nothing to back it up.

BREAKING

He called Putin 'A Good Guy.'

BREAKING

The reason Trump couldn't do anything about it is because we have no empirical evidence that Russia did anything. If we did, Trump could have given it to Putin and told him to STF up. Our intelligence agencies are just guessing at this point. You can't pursue a claim with nothing to back it up.

You believe that there is NO INFORMATION that Russia is hacking the United States?

BREAKING

He called Putin 'A Good Guy.'
Putin is a murdering scumbag ,,,,Trump a step under him

You believe that there is NO INFORMATION that Russia is hacking the United States?
They're repubs They believe nothing unless it's handed down to them by Repub AH's

If there is, where is it? They can't even prove it was definitely the Russians that hacked the DNC server. And there is a difference between "hacking the United States" and hacking the election. Hacking the election means they changed the results somehow. That never happened.

Forum List

Back