Why Trump will never release his tax returns.

In a thread about Drumpf..........classic embarassed Drumpf minion avoidance maneuver.

Then why not console me and offer to discuss Hillary's tax plans with me? Are you afraid to discuss an actual issue that has bearing on the election?

Why exactly are you trying to change the subject from the topic of the thread- Trump and his fear of voters seeing his tax returns- to Hillary Clinton?

What are you scared we would see in Trump's tax returns?

I've clearly stated that Trump's tax returns have already been looked at or are being looked at by Obama's own IRS and apparently they have found nothing illegal. Do you actually believe you would discover something the IRS tax professionals haven't been able to find?

Why exactly are you trying to change the subject from the topic of the thread- Trump and his fear of voters seeing his tax returns- to Hillary Clinton?

What are you scared we would see in Trump's tax returns? Since you think that there isn't anything illegal- do you fear it will just be something embarressing- or scandalous?

You wanting to see some nude pictures or something?

So you think that Trump tax returns has nude pictures printed on them?

Well I have to admit- that had not occurred to me.

I was thinking more along the lines of simply not wanting voters to know that he hasn't paid any income taxes- or that he is worth far less than he keeps proclaiming- or perhaps income coming from oligarchs in Russia.

I'm fine with discussing the macroeconomic impact of them; however, I don't know that there's much to say now that they've been evaluated quite critically. What I'm very reluctant to do, however, is engage in a discussion about economics with folks who don't have a strong economics background. I've tried doing that and it just angers me and I spend more time in didactic mode because the remarks I get in reply show little or no real understanding of econ.

In other words, you had rather bash the opposition, his wife and children than debate the issues.
You mean....the issue of Drumpf's tax returns?

You couldn't read my tax returns much less Trumps.

Irrelevant: Nobody has a reason to give a damn about your tax returns. Ditto mine.

Nor Trump's. You don't trust Obama's IRS?

President Obama released his tax returns as a candidate. So did Mitt Romney- at Trump's urging.

Why won't Trump?

Obviously, he is hiding something. Likely it is that he makes far less than he alleges. I’m pretty sure that in the ensuing 8-10 years (if that long), you’ll see a very public, very painful selloff.

Have you released yours? If not you are obviously hiding something, right?

Non sequitur:

I’m not running for President. And before you come back with the standard enabler line of “it’s not required”…it’s been a time honored tradition for 4 decades that the nominees release their tax returns. That Mr. Trump refuses…well, it speaks volumes. Now please hit me with “when hillary does this….” or something equally as impotent….

It's also time honored for those that ask for more than is required to provide theirs first.

So dimwit, where's yours?
Candycorn is running for President? Cool!

No dimwit. Your deflection is telling though.

In a thread about Drumpf..........classic embarassed Drumpf minion avoidance maneuver.

Then why not console me and offer to discuss Hillary's tax plans with me? Are you afraid to discuss an actual issue that has bearing on the election?
How is it that you want to go off the topic of this thread? Can't cut it? I'm guessing yes.

It affords me an opportunity to showcase the fact that you Liberals cannot defend Hillary's proposed policies.

It shows me that you are just like your idol Trump- rather than address the issue, deflect, re-direct, attack.

You prove my point. You can't defend Hillary either.

LOL- why would I be defending Clinton in a thread about Trump?

It shows me that you are just like your idol Trump- rather than address the issue, deflect, re-direct, attack

Have you released yours? If not you are obviously hiding something, right?

Non sequitur:

I’m not running for President. And before you come back with the standard enabler line of “it’s not required”…it’s been a time honored tradition for 4 decades that the nominees release their tax returns. That Mr. Trump refuses…well, it speaks volumes. Now please hit me with “when hillary does this….” or something equally as impotent….

It's also time honored for those that ask for more than is required to provide theirs first.

So dimwit, where's yours?

Again, not running for President.

WTF?

You hiding something?

You don't give a flying f*** about long standing traditions, that's obvious.

Long standing traditions include marriage between a man and a woman and those with dicks being considered male.

The only long standing tradition you give a rats ass about is political hackery.
Well...well....look where you wanted to take this thread..............how odd.

Nice deflection butch.

Tradition don't mean shit you people unless you can attach the word trump in the sentence.

Trumps taxes? Zero fucks given.

He's not in jail or being investigated for tax fraud so I don't care. I don't care to see Clintons either. As long as they pay them it doesn't mean shit.

You don't care.

Will voters care that Clinton released all of her tax returns- and Trump none?
Will voters care that even Tricky Dick released his tax returns but not Tricky Trump?
Will voters conclude that Trump has something he wants to hide from voters?

Time will tell.
voters don't care about much except for the important issues. Who reveals their tax returns isn't even on the list, the media is telling you to be concerned. The media wants something to talk about, the media wants to stoke the fires. Nobody gives a fuck. Even you don't. Be honest.

I am curious as to why Trump is scared to show his returns- really nothing else.

Will voters care that even Tricky Dick released his tax returns but not Tricky Trump?

If Trump is elected- then it will be a safe conclusion that voters didn't care. If Trump is not elected- well good chance that some voters did care.

Remember- Trump is the one who told President Obama he should show his college records- which ironically Trump also doesn't release. And Trump told Romney to release his tax returns. And Trump did say that he- Trump- would release his tax returns if he ran for President.
The reason he hasn't released his tax returns has been talked about ad-nauseam. He's been advised that while under audit he should not release them.

Yet the IRS says there is no reason why anyone cannot show his tax returns even while under audit.
Remember- Trump was the one who said he would show voters his Tax returns- if he ran for office

Frankly we don't even know if Trump is under audit- we have only him saying he is being audited.

The IRS will allow you to share yours as well.

To be a poster on this board does not require you to, but there is not a single IRS regulation that prohibits it, so please, be my guest.

I've clearly stated that Trump's tax returns have already been looked at or are being looked at by Obama's own IRS and apparently they have found nothing illegal. Do you actually believe you would discover something the IRS tax professionals haven't been able to find?

What are you scared we would see in Trump's tax returns? Since you think that there isn't anything illegal- do you fear it will just be something embarressing- or scandalous?

I was thinking more along the lines of simply not wanting voters to know that he hasn't paid any income taxes- or that he is worth far less than he keeps proclaiming- or perhaps income coming from oligarchs in Russia.

Here's one for you to chew on:

Tom Fitton: Clinton Foundation Will Shut Down by End of Week

He's not in jail or being investigated for tax fraud so I don't care. I don't care to see Clintons either. As long as they pay them it doesn't mean shit.

You don't care.

Time will tell.
voters don't care about much except for the important issues. Who reveals their tax returns isn't even on the list, the media is telling you to be concerned. The media wants something to talk about, the media wants to stoke the fires. Nobody gives a fuck. Even you don't. Be honest.

I am curious as to why Trump is scared to show his returns- really nothing else.

If Trump is elected- then it will be a safe conclusion that voters didn't care. If Trump is not elected- well good chance that some voters did care.

Remember- Trump is the one who told President Obama he should show his college records- which ironically Trump also doesn't release. And Trump told Romney to release his tax returns. And Trump did say that he- Trump- would release his tax returns if he ran for President.
The reason he hasn't released his tax returns has been talked about ad-nauseam. He's been advised that while under audit he should not release them. BTW that has been echoed by other tax attorneys as well. He's not scared or hiding anything. If he's hiding something he would be under investigation by now.

The ONLY reason the media wants them is to find something..anything to pounce on him about. If he paid $.25 less in taxes than 2014 they'll blow it up into a huge issue :lol: You know this to be true too :) I can only see the headlines.

"Trump dodges paying his fair share"
"Trump's income takes huge hit in 2015, is something amiss?"
"Is Trumps empire crumbling? His tax returns reflect possible trouble"
"Is the Donald hiding money from IRS? Experts say its possible"

It has been established by the IRS Commissioner no less, that there is no regulation, rule, law, or covenant keeping any citizen from releasing their taxes. If Trump underpaid, that is an issue and he needs to offer a good explanation and not kick it under the bus because it would make him look bad. If you people didn't learn anything at all valuable from Mitt Romney, it is that the people do not like dishonesty about taxes. This will be very costly to him when it comes right down to it and Trump needs votes.

I could care less about Trump's tax returns - or anybody else for that matter. Trust me. If there was a problem with Trump's taxes it's all you would hear about on the news. The only tax return I am interested in is mine.

In other words, you had rather bash the opposition, his wife and children than debate the issues.

Irrelevant: Nobody has a reason to give a damn about your tax returns. Ditto mine.

President Obama released his tax returns as a candidate. So did Mitt Romney- at Trump's urging.

Why won't Trump?

Maybe Trump is neither Obama nor Romney? Maybe he is Donald Trump? Because Hillary bashed and tried to destroy all the women Bill Clinton molested, does that mean Trump should bash and try to destroy them too. Unlike Liberals, some folks are different than what you would prefer them to be.

I'm fine with discussing the macroeconomic impact of them; however, I don't know that there's much to say now that they've been evaluated quite critically. What I'm very reluctant to do, however, is engage in a discussion about economics with folks who don't have a strong economics background. I've tried doing that and it just angers me and I spend more time in didactic mode because the remarks I get in reply show little or no real understanding of econ.

Non sequitur.

You don't care.

Time will tell.

The reason he hasn't released his tax returns has been talked about ad-nauseam. He's been advised that while under audit he should not release them. BTW that has been echoed by other tax attorneys as well. He's not scared or hiding anything. If he's hiding something he would be under investigation by now.

The ONLY reason the media wants them is to find something..anything to pounce on him about. If he paid $.25 less in taxes than 2014 they'll blow it up into a huge issue :lol: You know this to be true too :) I can only see the headlines.

It has been established by the IRS Commissioner no less, that there is no regulation, rule, law, or covenant keeping any citizen from releasing their taxes. If Trump underpaid, that is an issue and he needs to offer a good explanation and not kick it under the bus because it would make him look bad. If you people didn't learn anything at all valuable from Mitt Romney, it is that the people do not like dishonesty about taxes. This will be very costly to him when it comes right down to it and Trump needs votes.

Idiot!!! If Trump underpaid, the IRS would no only collect the taxes due but also charge him a penalty. CHEEZE!! If you actually worked and paid taxes you would know this.

Why won't Trump?

Maybe Trump is neither Obama nor Romney? Maybe he is Donald Trump? Because Hillary bashed and tried to destroy all the women Bill Clinton molested, does that mean Trump should bash and try to destroy them too. Unlike Liberals, some folks are different than what you would prefer them to be.

Strawman
Non-sequitur
Ad hominem

You fools are wasting your time. Trump has turned a deaf ear to all your Liberal bitching. He doesn't pay your blathering any mind.

You don't care.

Time will tell.

Idiot!!! If Trump underpaid, the IRS would no only collect the taxes due but also charge him a penalty. CHEEZE!! If you actually worked and paid taxes you would know this.
Excuse me, we don't know anything about Trump's taxes do we? Until he clarifies and releases it I can allege any damn thing I want just like you folks do with Hillary Clinton and her made up illnesses.

You fools are wasting your time. Trump has turned a deaf ear to all your Liberal bitching. He doesn't pay your blathering any mind.

Oh its never a waste of time to inform voters about Trump's lies(I will show my tax returns if I run for President), hypocrisy(on telling Romney that releasing tax returns is what Presidential candidates normally due in April...) and lack of transparency.

The voters will be the ones who decide whether any of that matters to them.

Why won't Trump?

Maybe Trump is neither Obama nor Romney?

True- or even Richard Nixon.

Obama, Romney, Clinton, Nixon- all released their tax returns- Richard Nixon even though he was being audited.

Yes- Trump is not as transparent as any of them.

Here's one for you to chew on:

Tom Fitton: Clinton Foundation Will Shut Down by End of Week

Still not seeing what that has to do with Trump's fear of what voters would see in his tax returns- or why you think he has nude pictures in his tax returns.

Excuse me, we don't know anything about Trump's taxes do we? Until he clarifies and releases it I can allege any damn thing I want just like you folks do with Hillary Clinton and her made up illnesses.

There's no need to post stupid crap like "He underpaid." That just shows how utterly ignorant you are.

You don't care.

Time will tell.

The reason he hasn't released his tax returns has been talked about ad-nauseam. He's been advised that while under audit he should not release them.

Yet the IRS says there is no reason why anyone cannot show his tax returns even while under audit.
Remember- Trump was the one who said he would show voters his Tax returns- if he ran for office

Frankly we don't even know if Trump is under audit- we have only him saying he is being audited.

The IRS will allow you to share yours as well.

To be a poster on this board does not require you to, but there is not a single IRS regulation that prohibits it, so please, be my guest.

LOL- I will be just as transparent as Trump- and say just like Trump

"If I run for President, I will release my tax returns"

And if I run for President- and don't release my tax returns- feel free to point out that I turned out to be as much of a hypocrite as Trump.

Forum List

Back