Why was Biden paid $900,000 a year by U of P when he didn’t teach a single class?

If you are unable to understand how a college would get people to go there over having a VP there, I can not help you.

Why did he need to accept $900,000 dollars? that is an extraordinary amount of money for doing nothing,... meanwhile the conversation is always about needing more for EDUCATION ... if only the rich would pay their fair share! we could have more available for education! .... how many kids could have gotten a scholarship with that 900K?
and this is only one small example of the corruption and waste that magnifies the fact that as the U.S. spends nearly the most in the world on its students, the quality of education is falling and has been for some time.

Your obsession with brains is intriguing and seems to indicate a longing on your part for something more substantial between your ears. A vague awareness of a tragic deficit.

View attachment 747910

Aside from that, you need a reality check. Biden isn’t an “average professor”. He is an “honorary” professor, a title used to allow him to be paid for giving talks.

He is a vip, like many other former presidents, vp’s and Congresscritters who are weighty enough to bypass the Fox and MSNBC talk shows and earn top dollars on the lecture circuit or as lobbyists.
thanx 4 your deflection---worthless
as for a brain---you lack 1---nothing but wasted air in your fucked up head

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

Having a former Vice President on the staff adds to the prestige of the University.

Nothing illegal

How much money does Trump get for having TRUMP added to a building?
No university for the old fat Florida man....that's for sure. Talk about having your prestige take a HUGE hit if you did that.

Jeez you’re nasty. How they let you be a mod is beyond me. And drop the Princess shtick.
No. I don’t think so. I respond in kind when all else fails, and people like you endlessly and reflexively bash the opposition. I tolerate quite a lot but at some point, I say fuck it.

Want to discuss? I’m open to it.

And the Princess schtick? Darlin’ you opened the door in this when you decided to call me “Princess”.

Don’t dish out what you can’t take, Princess, and try putting a lid on your own hatefulness.

I’m still wondering if you really care about our nation’s security or if it only matters when there is a “D” in the hot seat.

Why did he need to accept $900,000 dollars? that is an extraordinary amount of money for doing nothing,... meanwhile the conversation is always about needing more for EDUCATION ... if only the rich would pay their fair share! we could have more available for education! .... how many kids could have gotten a scholarship with that 900K?
and this is only one small example of the corruption and waste that magnifies the fact that as the U.S. spends nearly the most in the world on its students, the quality of education is falling and has been for some time.
Excellent point! These elitists are always going on about how they care about the middle class. That $900,000 could have provided half-scholarships for 30 kids! Wasn’t Biden’s share of the millions that his crackhead son got from the Communists enough?

Coyote

You called me Princess first in another thread if you’ll recall - as in Jewish Ameeican Princess, I’m just reminding you that I know why you zero in on me.

And if your attitude toward me is “fuck it,” then I’m not wasting any more time on you. You are one of the nastiest people on this forum.

thanx 4 your deflection---worthless
as for a brain---you lack 1---nothing but wasted air in your fucked up head

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN
Thanks for such a brilliant reply, I’ll give it the consideration it deserves. I did notice however you failed to address any of the points.

Sure but this isn't uncommon. Politicians get rewarded after the fact unfortunately. I don't like for someone to have a decipher an article though.
Corruption of the Biden family is very common.

Coyote

You called me Princess first in another thread if you’ll recall - as in Jewish Ameeican Princess, I’m just reminding you that I know why you zero in on me.

And if your attitude toward me is “fuck it,” then I’m not wasting any more time on you.
Honey. After months, you (yes YOU) brought it up here in this thread. Stop whining because you started something and can’t finish it, and no - you do not get a free pass by pulling “the Jew card”. At least have the guts to own what you started here instead of self-victimizing.

How about addressing the national points we should be concerned about?

Corruption of the Biden family is very common.
It’s been going on for years, and as you can see by the desperation coming from the leftists, it’s about to crash down. Glad the Rs won the House, and we can start correcting this travesty.

Well, Slick Willy got $700,000 for a 40 minute speech to the Russians. This was not too long after Crooked Hillary arranged that despicable uranium deal.

Excellent point! These elitists are always going on about how they care about the middle class. That $900,000 could have provided half-scholarships for 30 kids! Wasn’t Biden’s share of the millions that his crackhead son got from the Communists enough?
Hmmm…elitists….

How many scholarships could the 5.4 million Trump earned from the CCP have funded?

Thanks for such a brilliant reply, I’ll give it the consideration it deserves. I did notice however you failed to address any of the points.
what part of thanx for your deflection did you not understand? all of it, more than likely
so, i gave your "brilliant reply" no consideration....RETARD

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

Well, one thing for sure......the old fat Florida Man would never be a professor (honorary or not) at anything higher than an elementary school. :heehee:
Yep, he wouldn't be selling top secret documents to China either...dumbass.

Honey. After months, you (yes YOU) brought it up here in this thread. Stop whining because you started something and can’t finish it, and no - you do not get a free pass by pulling “the Jew card”. At least have the guts to own what you started here instead of self-victimizing.

How about addressing the national points we should be concerned about?
like the thousands of illegals storming AMERICA----like hunters laptop....like the 10% for the pedophile....you must mean these national points, right? or are they not important to an AMERICA hating commie pig, like you?

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

Well, one thing for sure......the old fat Florida Man would never be a professor (honorary or not) at anything higher than an elementary school. :heehee:
the one that had AMERICANS living well, and AMERICA being able to sustain itself----that guy, TRUMP, right, RETARD

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

Imagine that, honorary professor at the University of Pennsylvania, from 2017-2021, which just by coincidence, works out to about 10% of what China contributed to Penn U. Funny how these things add up.
I don't think he was an honorary professor. I think he was paid as the head of their "think tank" the "Biden Penn Center". Penn funneled tens of millions of dollars to the Center from donations they received from CCP.

Forum List

Back