Why was it not racist when Bill Clinton would say, "Make America Great Again"?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

Bill Clinton was a white supremacist.

We all know what this means, it's a dog whistle to return to slavery.

Hillary is racist because they are married.

Different era...different agenda...different bosses. When Clinton was running it was prior to NAFTA, prior to China gaining 'Most Favored Nation'...prior to millions of jobs and manufacturing facilities being shifted eastward.
People...this isn't about you as much as it is about the neck that turns your head.

Because with Republicans, it's understood the entire phrase is: Make America Great Again for White People.

So married people are racists? Good to know.

Anyone married to a racist is a racist.

You don't even know your own rules.

Sure don't.

So anyone married to a woman is a woman?

Anyone married to a Catholic is a Catholic?

Anyone married to a Sagittarian is a Sagittarian?

Interesting planet, this Borg thing.

--- or are you trying to tell this board that married couples agree on everything?
Wait'll I tell Mary Matalin.

Even if the Progs would just admit it's disingenuous political opportunism, I would have more respect than justification, ignoring the hypocrisy, or lying about it.

Dems used the race card when Trump said "Make America Great Again." Because they clearly defined a race card when Obama was campaigning, and they figured it would also work for Hillary.

It did not.

There is nothing racist about saying, "Make America Great Again."

Because with Republicans, it's understood the entire phrase is: Make America Great Again for White People.

I'm sorry, I missed when Trump said that. Link please. And where does that leave the black republicans? But if the bonafide message really IS: 'Make America Great Again for White People,' then that would stand as evidence that for a period of time, America HASN'T been great for white people! Considering that whites are the majority and who made America in the first place, and Whites gave liberty to women, blacks, minorities and immigrants to all come and share in the American Dream, it would seem a bit incongruent for it to be great for everyone BUT whites, wouldn't it?! And there must be something to it since THIRTY of our fifty states elected Trump on that basis.

Every time Bill Clinton said, "Make America Great Again"...we needed this guy to check Bill.

Being married to someone does NOT automatically make you guilty of all of your spouse's inequities! That is why a lot of people get divorces! Because they don't agree on important things with their spouse.

Hillary liked being Cuckqueaned is my only conclusion.

She knew Bill would fuck anything with a pulse and she got off on it. Why else would she stay with him?

Not for political aspirations?

Different era...different agenda...different bosses. When Clinton was running it was prior to NAFTA, prior to China gaining 'Most Favored Nation'...prior to millions of jobs and manufacturing facilities being shifted eastward.

But doesn't that make it even WORSE for Clinton to say it? What was Little Willie talking about making great again back in the 90s? At least with Trump, there HAS been NAFTA, there WAS TPP, there IS a massive trade imbalance and other things with China and other countries, and now there IS millions of jobs being exported out of the country!!!

Last edited:

That "understanding" is entirely imaginary, just like almost everything else you believe.

I'm not going to call Trump racist, but come on dude. Pretty clear that Trump's "MAGA" and Clinton's "MAGA" did not mean the same thing. It's not like "Make America great again." isn't vague as fuck or anything.

Being married to someone does NOT automatically make you guilty of all of your spouse's inequities! That is why a lot of people get divorces! Because they don't agree on important things with their spouse.

Hillary liked being Cuckqueaned is my only conclusion.

She knew Bill would fuck anything with a pulse and she got off on it. Why else would she stay with him?

Not for political aspirations?

I would agree that considering that Hillary stayed married to Willie through cheating with Monica and others, through countless suspicious deaths, through countless suspicions of criminal wrong doing, illegal activity and legal knotholes, through both trying to steal property from the White House, that in HER case, it isn't looking good that she in any way significantly disagrees with or opposes the views or actions of Little Willie. She has had THIRTY YEARS to part company. Bill and Hillary are PARTNERS at every level: politically, business-wise, financially, legally and ethically.

I'm not going to call Trump racist, but come on dude. Pretty clear that Trump's "MAGA" and Clinton's "MAGA" did not mean the same thing. It's not like "Make America great again." isn't vague as fuck or anything.
You just called Trump a racist, and your claim is obvious bullshit.

But doesn't that make it even WORSE for Clinton to say it? What was Little Willie talking about making great again for back in the 90s? At least with Trump, there HAS been NAFTA, there WAS TPP, there IS a massive trade imbalance and other things with China and other countries, and now there IS millions of jobs being exported out of the country!!!
Well homey...in sales it's called the pump. You have to get the rube to buy before you can get to the dump. We are in the dump phase. Globalization is the term of the day and 'E Pluribus Unum' is the world's rallying cry. In order to create a truly strong fasci..no stick can be out of place.

I agree. Make America Great Again obviously does not mean to Make America Great Again. I mean, who is that Trump fooling when he says he intends to strengthen our military, protect our borders, go after terrorists, reduce crime, fight unrestricted illegal immigration, fix healthcare, lower taxes, rebuild our infrastructure and create more and better paying jobs!

Forum List

Back