Why was it not racist when Bill Clinton would say, "Make America Great Again"?

Different era...different agenda...different bosses. When Clinton was running it was prior to NAFTA, prior to China gaining 'Most Favored Nation'...prior to millions of jobs and manufacturing facilities being shifted eastward.

But doesn't that make it even WORSE for Clinton to say it? What was Little Willie talking about making great again for back in the 90s? At least with Trump, there HAS been NAFTA, there WAS TPP, there IS a massive trade imbalance and other things with China and other countries, and now there IS millions of jobs being exported out of the country!!!
Well homey...in sales it's called the pump. You have to get the rube to buy before you can get to the dump. We are in the dump phase. Globalization is the term of the day and 'E Pluribus Unum' is the world's rallying cry. In order to create a truly strong fasci..no stick can be out of place.

Is there any room in that tiny, dark little closet you live in or do you let anyone else in with you?

I agree. Make America Great Again obviously does not mean to Make America Great Again. I mean, who is that Trump fooling when he says he intends to strengthen our military, protect our borders, go after terrorists, reduce crime, fight unrestricted illegal immigration, fix healthcare, lower taxes, rebuild our infrastructure and create more and better paying jobs!

The idea of "great" is subjective. All I said is that the words meant something different to two different people that have different world views. Is that not obvious as hell?

Because with Republicans, it's understood the entire phrase is: Make America Great Again for White People.

Clinton inherited an economic mess from Bush sr.. There were huge deficits, by the standards back then, and it was time to turn the economy around and make the american economy great again.

Which Clinton actually did, by balancing the budget, creating surpluses, and in the process creating 22 million jobs, a 300% increase in the stock market, winning the war in Bosnia, and all while republicans attacked him and his wife.

Different era...different agenda...different bosses. When Clinton was running it was prior to NAFTA, prior to China gaining 'Most Favored Nation'...prior to millions of jobs and manufacturing facilities being shifted eastward.
But doesn't that make it even WORSE for Clinton to say it? What was Little Willie talking about making great again for back in the 90s? At least with Trump, there HAS been NAFTA, there WAS TPP, there IS a massive trade imbalance and other things with China and other countries, and now there IS millions of jobs being exported out of the country!!!
Well homey...in sales it's called the pump. You have to get the rube to buy before you can get to the dump. We are in the dump phase. Globalization is the term of the day and 'E Pluribus Unum' is the world's rallying cry. In order to create a truly strong fasci..no stick can be out of place.

Damnit! I'm not Gay! :biggrin: Are YOOOOUUUU insinuating that I may be some type of conspiracy spewing pessimist?

The idea of "great" is subjective. All I said is that the words meant something different to two different people that have different world views. Is that not obvious as hell?

It also means something completely different when Clinton inherited an economy in shambles, and wanted to make the american economy great again, and Trump inheriting the best economy of the 21st century from a black man

It also means something completely different when Clinton inherited an economy in shambles, and wanted to make the american economy great again, and Trump inheriting the best economy of the 21st century from a black man

So it's racist or not based on economic issues?

That makes sense.

Hillary is racist because they are married.

So married people are racists? Good to know.

Being married to someone does NOT automatically make you guilty of all of your spouse's inequities! That is why a lot of people get divorces! Because they don't agree on important things with their spouse.

Hillary liked being Cuckqueaned is my only conclusion.

She knew Bill would fuck anything with a pulse and she got off on it. Why else would she stay with him?

Not for political aspirations?

I would agree that considering that Hillary stayed married to Willie through cheating with Monica and others, through countless suspicious deaths, through countless suspicions of criminal wrong doing, illegal activity and legal knotholes, through both trying to steal property from the White House, that in HER case, it isn't looking good that she in any way significantly disagrees with or opposes the views or actions of Little Willie. She has had THIRTY YEARS to part company. Bill and Hillary are PARTNERS at every level: politically, business-wise, financially, legally and ethically.

Kind of none of your bidness doncha think?

Meddle much? I mean you got enough meddle here for a Pink Floyd LP.

Hillary is racist because they are married.

Being married to someone does NOT automatically make you guilty of all of your spouse's inequities! That is why a lot of people get divorces! Because they don't agree on important things with their spouse.

She knew Bill would fuck anything with a pulse and she got off on it. Why else would she stay with him?

I would agree that considering that Hillary stayed married to Willie through cheating with Monica and others, through countless suspicious deaths, through countless suspicions of criminal wrong doing, illegal activity and legal knotholes, through both trying to steal property from the White House, that in HER case, it isn't looking good that she in any way significantly disagrees with or opposes the views or actions of Little Willie. She has had THIRTY YEARS to part company. Bill and Hillary are PARTNERS at every level: politically, business-wise, financially, legally and ethically.

Yet you feel Trump's marriage is your business...what a fricken loon.

Not at all. As a First Lady, Senator and someone campaigning to be president, I am entitled to know every detail of her life from both a legal, moral and political position, just as everyone wants to know every detail of Trump's personal life! Even Susan Rice likely broke the law unmasking Trump campaign people last year wanting to know just what the hell the Prince of the UAE wanted with Trump, when he snubbed Obama. And that really WAS none of her business.

People...this isn't about you as much as it is about the neck that turns your head.
Yeah, context is important. It's just a slogan, it can mean anything, including impeaching Trump.

Not at all. As a First Lady, Senator and someone campaigning to be president, I am entitled to know every detail of her life from both a legal, moral and political position, just as everyone wants to know every detail of Trump's personal life! Even Susan Rice likely broke the law unmasking Trump campaign people last year wanting to know just what the hell the Prince of the UAE wanted with Trump, when he snubbed Obama. And that really WAS none of her business.

You just proved my point, Weather Balloon.

So how many marriages do you poke your nose into? How many bedrooms do you have bugged? Or "tap their wires"?
Spare me the details, just a number.

When you're done with that, tell the class what exactly kind of office "First Lady"is and how it gives you the prerogative of installing your own webcam for your personal amusement.

And looked at that economy and pledged to do for it, what he did for Atlantic City :rofl:

I do huh?

Link please. I can't wait to catch up on this secret life of mine....

Because with Republicans, it's understood the entire phrase is: Make America Great Again for White People.

Still butthurt for losing...

Did Bill ever say that? I'm sure Hillary didn't. Barry Hussein's preacher said "God "F"kd America". Have the radical left wing minorities been so brainwashed by democrat politics that they think "make America great again" is a racist statement eight months after Hussein's eight freaking years? Yeah, Barry Hussein sure did a lot to unite Americans didn't he? Racial politics has never been worse.

I do huh?

Link please. I can't wait to catch up on this secret life of mine....

Still looking for it huh?

How long's this gonna take exactly?

Did Bill ever say that? I'm sure Hillary didn't. Barry Hussein's preacher said "God "F"kd America". Have the radical left wing minorities been so brainwashed by democrat politics that they think "make America great again" is a racist statement eight months after Hussein's eight freaking years? Yeah, Barry Hussein sure did a lot to unite Americans didn't he? Racial politics has never been worse.

:uhh:

Don't read a lot of Civil War history huh?

Or Lost Cause era history?

Or 1960s?

Or maybe you're like, three years old?

Spare me the details, just a number.

ZERO.

You are a big fat zero if I ever met one.

And your statements, arguments and points always add up to just another big FAT ZERO.

Obviously more than "zero" since you've already appointed yourself the moral police force for Hillary Clinton.
We've already established that you have a fixation. Now we're just haggling over how deep it is.

Forum List

Back