Why was it not racist when Bill Clinton would say, "Make America Great Again"?

I'd like Dragon Lady to sponsor some Syrian refugees to move into her home.
I wouldn't. Even if they stay with her for a while, they will still become a problem for us. Besides, she's Canadian.

I know she is Candian. That was my point. I'd like Canada to take the refugees that are sneaking into the US.

I understand your point. They can still get to America....but they won't because Dragon Lady will be such an amazing ambassador for Canada that the refugees will all assimilate and become Canadian citizens, eh?

Because with Republicans, it's understood the entire phrase is: Make America Great Again for White People.
Understood or assumed? When you assume ...

There is when it's coupled with a promise to deport all illegals back to Mexico, cancel trade deals with foreign nations, cancel Muslim immigration.
Nope. That's not racist at all. Islam isn't a race, you witless cockroach. There's nothing racist about enforcing the immigration laws on the books.

Interesting that left never care to explain what is racist about building a wall.

Building a wall isn't necessarily racist. It's just a stupid waste of money. What makes it appear racist is that a wall is being built to keep out brown people from Mexico, but no wall is being built to keep white people from Canada out.

Since Mexicans stopped crossing the border in large numbers after the 2008 recession, the country with the highest number of illegal immigrants to the US is Canada. Why no hue and cry against illegal Canadian immigration?

Are white people from Canada trying to come illegally to US?

Also...

a4bfyv.jpg

In answer to the question are white people from Canada moving to the US illegally? Yes they are. There are more illegal immigrants coming in from Canada than Mexico at the moment.

All you have to do is drive across the border telling the US immigration staff you're going to visit your cousin in Cleveland and you're in! Once you're in, just don't go home.

Most illegal immigration to the US consists of tourists, students and others overstaying their visas. They entered the country legally, through airports or border crossings but don't return to their home country when their visa expires. This is why Trump's claim that millions of Mexicans are flooding across the southern border is a total lie. It's why a southern border wall is a waste of money.

The Canadian/US border is the longest undefended border in the world. You can go for a walk in the woods in Quebec and leave come out of the woods in New Hampshire.

There's also a lot of Americans sneaking into Canada the same way.
How many of them compete for minimum wage jobs?

The Regressives are in charge of what is and is not racist. And all the other "-ists" and "-ophobes". The primary deciding factor is whether they sense political advantage.
-- So the post immediately after yours --- that what you mean by "Regressive"?
Nope!

The Regressive Left. The illiberal, authoritarian Regressive Left, home of PC, Identity Politics, and the destructive behaviors that motivated a REAL liberal (a Brit named Maajid Nawaz) to coin the term "Regressive Left" in the first place. (You can learn more about this brave Muslim man just by entering his name in the search box on YouTube™)

The Regressive Left -- group whose nasty, narcissistic, annoying, antagonistic behaviors above inspired the Great Pushback of 2016 that put Trump in office, despite those of us who voted against him.

There ya go! And thanks for asking!

:bye1:

Last edited:
The Regressives are in charge of what is and is not racist. And all the other "-ists" and "-ophobes". The primary deciding factor is whether they sense political advantage.
Nope!

The Regressive Left. The illiberal, authoritarian Regressive Left, home of PC, Identity Politics, and the destructive behaviors that motivated a REAL liberal (a Brit named Maajid Nawaz) to coin the term "Regressive Left" in the first place. (You can learn more about this brave Muslim man just by entering his name in the search box on YouTube™)

The Regressive Left -- group whose nasty, narcissistic, annoying, antagonistic behaviors above inspired the Great Pushback of 2016 that put Trump in office, despite those of us who voted against him.

White identity voters scared of change brought us an angry orange in 2016.

'Why was it not racist when Bill Clinton would say, "Make America Great Again"?'

...For the same reason a black actress can declare at the Emmys 'I am pulling for everyone black' and get away with doing so while a white actor / actress could not say 'I am pulling for everyone white'.

What an entertaining imaginative opinion you have.

Actually voters opposed the same OLD career corrupt Washington Establishment Status Quo self/party-serving criminal politicians who always pushed their own agendas, no longer represented the people. but who illegally used the power of the US government to spy on Americans / the US Senate / the USSC, to use the IRS as a political weapon to help the incumbent win re-election, to elevate illegals to a higher priority than American citizens, etc....

Women voted with their uterus. Hillary was / is a woman and thus automatically better than a man, despite that almost all of her political career was spent protecting and enabling a life-long sexually deviant sexual harasser, sexual assaulter, rapist and pedophile, partially by demonizing and silencing her husband's victims.

The majority of Latinos - illegal and legal, voted for Hillary because most shared Obama's Open Border / Pro-Illegal views.

The majority of Blacks voted for Hillary, a conditioned response resulting from decades of conditioning and brainwashing by the party that created the KKK, enforced Jim Crow laws, opposed Civil Rights passage, and whose President created the program of 'Economic Slavery', which consisted of undermining / conning Blacks' out of their new found freedoms and power created by the passage of Civil Rights by 'giving them something, but not enough to make a difference'. That very President declared, "I will have these ni@@ers voting Democrat for the next 200 years'...and he has been true to his promise so far by 'economically enslaving' blacks by addicting them to Federal Govt handouts, making them dependent on them and willing to hand over their votes for the tax-payer funded Freebies given out.
-- Most of these blacks have not noticed that their 'priority' status among the top of the DNC's 'Minority Voter Food Chain' has become more and more diminished as Latinos have slowly begun to take their place. Millions of illegals have come to the US, and they have much larger families - outpacing the black population. That means more Latino Votes at stake than Blacks, a larger minority group to focus on to get them willing to hand over their votes for handouts. ...and for 50+ years that's what it's been all about - the only thing the DNC sees them as - VOTES to BUY.

Meanwhile, the GOP had the most diverse offering of candidates in the 2016 Presidential election. The GOP was not focused on RACE - they were focused on a non-representative government ruled by corrupt, criminal, self-party-serving Washington Establishment-ruled edict pushing, Constitution and Law-violating criminal class of politicians who had / have elevated themselves above those very laws and Constitution on which this country is based.

Trump did not beat Hillary out of FEAR. Trump was CHOSEN over Hillary because of DISGUST, disgust that one of the 2 PROFESSIONAL Criminal Political Organizations in this country went out of their way to ignore the will of their own citizen party members, went out of their way to RIG their primaries, to engage in ELECTION FRAUD during their primaries, and to CHEAT during the debates to they could CROWN a career-long corrupt, self-serving, self-enriching, influence-peddling, national security-endangering, Constitution and Law violating, sexual deviant-enabling, US citizen-sacrificing LIAR as their Candidate...and then protected her from criminal indictment and prosecution - a 'political perk' no US citizen would have been granted - during multiple on-going FBI investigations for crimes she DID commit, something every liberal / snowflake KNOWS the left and the Left media made possible but would NEVER have allowed a GOP candidate to do under the same circumstances.

Hillary Clinton was THE LIVING EMBODIMENT of EVERYTHING the majority of US citizens HATED about Washington Politics and was tired of.

As 'bad' as a candidate as Trump was, Hillary - being protected from multiple FBI investigations, from indictment, and from prosecution after having been GIVEN the nomination resulting from a 'fixed' primary because it was her elitist 'TURN' rather than having EARNED / DESERVED it, was WORSE...as evident by the 2nd REJECTION of Hillary Clinton and her defeat at the hands of Trump.

It was a 'perfect storm' for Hillary / Democrats, and Trump was the 'LESSER OF 2 EVILS'...

...and since then Liberals have lost their damn minds, exposing their true nature of anti-American, anarchist, Fascist, intolerance, violence, and hatred.

'FEAR' had NOTHING to do with it...unless you are talking about the Liberal 'fear' of losing that has driven them insane after Hillary, their criminal candidate, lost.

Hillary is racist because they are married.

So married people are racists? Good to know.

Anyone married to a racist is a racist.

You don't even know your own rules.

Sure don't.

So anyone married to a woman is a woman?

Anyone married to a Catholic is a Catholic?

Anyone married to a Sagittarian is a Sagittarian?

Interesting planet, this Borg thing.

--- or are you trying to tell this board that married couples agree on everything?
Wait'll I tell Mary Matalin.
Bill never said some Nazi's, referring to the Nazi's at the monument, who identified with Nazi's, saying some are good people.

Only a Nazi defends another Nazi.

Nope!

I marvel at snowflakes who believe change is always a good thing. It's smart to be afraid of change. Just ask people who lived though the Russian revolution.

Does stating that make you less of a bigot?
It demonstrates that you lack the capacity to commit logic, you witless cockroach.
O.k., so explain in logical terms how you are not a bigot.
ROFL! I don't have to explain how I am not a bigot. You have to explain how I am one.

According to your "logic" you should be explaining how you're not a moron.
Well, you apparently hate Muslims. I don't care if you are not racist, that still makes you a bigot.
Islam isn't a race, moron. It's an ideology, like white nationalism, fascism or liberalism..
You're not only a bigot, you're also an idiot. I wasn't saying you're racist, I was saying you're a bigot. I guess you must have something hindering your reading capability.

Nope!

Oh. Well you're changing your own term now --- you just said "Regressives". Still there right above.

So how would you label that post after yours? To refresh -- here it is:

Top 10 reasons why Obama is a racist:

he volunteered to work for Louis Farakahn

he went to Rev Wright's racist church for 20 years and never spoke out against the hate or walked out

he gave a speech to the New Black Panthers

he said if he had a son he would look like Trayvon Martin

he hosted the racist hate group BLM in the white house

he hosted the genocidal hate group Muslim Brotherhood in the White House

he said that the Democratic Party doesn’t want white voters from the South and rural areas

he said “Islam has always been part of America”

he quoted Rev Wright’s bigotry “white folk’s greed runs a world in need.”

he even called his own grandmother was “a typical white person”

That certainly qualifies as nasty, narcissistic (viz. self-infatuated boldface), annoying.and antagonistic, not to mention completely ignorant of the definition of his own terminology as it appoints itself arbiter of what's "racist".

Seems to fit all your criteria.

It demonstrates that you lack the capacity to commit logic, you witless cockroach.
ROFL! I don't have to explain how I am not a bigot. You have to explain how I am one.

Well, you apparently hate Muslims. I don't care if you are not racist, that still makes you a bigot.
Islam isn't a race, moron. It's an ideology, like white nationalism, fascism or liberalism..
You're not only a bigot, you're also an idiot. I wasn't saying you're racist, I was saying you're a bigot. I guess you must have something hindering your reading capability.
A bigot is someone who dislikes a particular category of people with no justification. There is every justification for disliking Muslims because they are murderous savages. it's as sensible as not liking Nazis.

A bigot is someone who dislikes a particular category of people with no justification. There is every justification for disliking Muslims because they are murderous savages. it's as sensible as not liking Nazis.
Apparently you seem to be a savage and a bully yourself.

Because with Republicans, it's understood the entire phrase is: Make America Great Again for White People.

Bill Clinton is white and he is a Dixiecrat from Arkansas.

Another wag using terms he doesn't understand.

"Dixiecrats" existed when Bill Clinton was turning two years old. There were two of them; Strom Thurmond (SC) and Fielding Wright (MS) although they were not even officially a political party. And when that election was counted Arkansas didn't vote for them.

Nope!

Oh. Well you're changing your own term now --- you just said "Regressives". Still there right above.

he went to Rev Wright's racist church for 20 years and never spoke out against the hate or walked out

he said that the Democratic Party doesn’t want white voters from the South and rural areas

That certainly qualifies as nasty, narcissistic (viz. self-infatuated boldface), annoying.and antagonistic, not to mention completely ignorant of the definition of his own terminology as it appoints itself arbiter of what's "racist".

Great! I gave you a complete answer about, and definition of, the term "Regressive". I use it all the time, in PRECISELY the same context, yet I didn't expect you to accept it. That's okay.

I'd say the post you provided is standard, boilerplate, right wing partisan ideologue talking point rhetoric, no more credible that the rhetoric from the other side.

I can see how important my opinion is to you, so there ya go.

Last edited:
Nope!

Great! I gave you a complete answer about, and definition of, the term "Regressive". I use it all the time, in PRECISELY the same context, yet I didn't expect you to accept it. That's okay.

I'd say the post you provided is standard, boilerplate, right wing partisan ideologue talking point rhetoric, no more credible that the rhetoric from the other side.

I can see how important my opinion is to you, so there ya go.

Hey, I just grabbed the nearest perfect specimen, noting a delicious example of everything you described appeared immediately after you described it.

It's kinda weird that you then wanted to post-qualify it with "Left" so that the post would be excused. But thanks for this experience; I can now hang out my shingle as a dentist as I am hereby fully qualified to pull teeth.

"Having it both ways: Priceless"®

Forum List

Back