Why was it not racist when Bill Clinton would say, "Make America Great Again"?

Even if the Progs would just admit it's disingenuous political opportunism, I would have more respect than justification, ignoring the hypocrisy, or lying about it.

Dems used the race card when Trump said "Make America Great Again." Because they clearly defined a race card when Obama was campaigning, and they figured it would also work for Hillary.

It did not.

There is nothing racist about saying, "Make America Great Again."

There is when it's coupled with a promise to deport all illegals back to Mexico, cancel trade deals with foreign nations, cancel Muslim immigration.

Obviously more than "zero" since you've already appointed yourself the moral police force for Hillary Clinton.

Complete bullshit as always. You say that as if you don't judge Trump on everything. Hillary flaunts her morality out in the wide open for all to see.

We've already established that you have a fixation.

You've established NOTHING asshole. Don't insult my intelligence with your puerile little word games. The only thing established here is what an absolute BORE you really are.

Now we're just haggling over how deep it is.

That could only relate to how deep you have your head up your own ass.

Even if the Progs would just admit it's disingenuous political opportunism, I would have more respect than justification, ignoring the hypocrisy, or lying about it.

Dems used the race card when Trump said "Make America Great Again." Because they clearly defined a race card when Obama was campaigning, and they figured it would also work for Hillary.

It did not.

There is when it's coupled with a promise to deport all illegals back to Mexico, cancel trade deals with foreign nations, cancel Muslim immigration.
Nope. That's not racist at all. Islam isn't a race, you witless cockroach. There's nothing racist about enforcing the immigration laws on the books.

Obviously more than "zero" since you've already appointed yourself the moral police force for Hillary Clinton.

Complete bullshit as always. You say that as if you don't judge Trump on everything. Hillary flaunts her morality out in the wide open for all to see.

We've already established that you have a fixation.

You've established NOTHING asshole. Don't insult my intelligence with your puerile little word games. The only thing established here is what an absolute BORE you really are.

Now we're just haggling over how deep it is.

That could only relate to how deep you have your head up your own ass.
Pretty much everything Pogo says is a lie, and it's also downright stupid.

Complete bullshit as always. You say that as if you don't judge Trump on everything. Hillary flaunts her morality out in the wide open for all to see..

Uh --- yeah like the time she called gossip media and claimed she was her own press agent "John Miller", and then did it again claiming to be "John Barron" so she could plant mythical stories about her sexual exploits --- and then admitted in court that she had done those impersonations, and then later denied she had done that even though it's on the court record?

Oh wait -- that was Rump.

Or do you mean the various times she crowed to anybody who would listen that if Chelsea wasn't her daughter she'd be dating her?

Oh wait -- that was Rump too.

Or do you mean the way she hangs out in teenage girls' dressing rooms and figures he can just walk in because she owns the pageant?

Oh wait --- Rump again.

Ah I got it --- that time Hillary watched ten year old boys go up the escalator after telling them she'd be dating them in a few years. Huh.

How 'bout that time when she met the French President and told him his wife was "in good shape"?

The debate where she stood on a stage on national TV and talked about the size of her clit?
:eusa_doh:

Bottom line (no grabby pun intended) remains that somebody's private marriage life is their concern -- not yours. Perhaps you should stick to falsifying hurricane histories and get your nose out of other people's private business.

Last edited:
Hillary liked being Cuckqueaned is my only conclusion.

She knew Bill would fuck anything with a pulse and she got off on it. Why else would she stay with him?

Not for political aspirations?

I would agree that considering that Hillary stayed married to Willie through cheating with Monica and others, through countless suspicious deaths, through countless suspicions of criminal wrong doing, illegal activity and legal knotholes, through both trying to steal property from the White House, that in HER case, it isn't looking good that she in any way significantly disagrees with or opposes the views or actions of Little Willie. She has had THIRTY YEARS to part company. Bill and Hillary are PARTNERS at every level: politically, business-wise, financially, legally and ethically.

Kind of none of your bidness doncha think?

Meddle much? I mean you got enough meddle here for a Pink Floyd LP.

Yet you feel Trump's marriage is your business...what a fricken loon.

I do huh?

Link please. I can't wait to catch up on this secret life of mine....

Still looking for it huh?

How long's this gonna take exactly?

The valiant search continues. Day Two.

No clues yet but the next example found will bring the total to ..... uh, one.

It did not.

Nope. That's not racist at all. Islam isn't a race, you witless cockroach. There's nothing racist about enforcing the immigration laws on the books.
Does stating that make you less of a bigot?

It did not.

It demonstrates that you lack the capacity to commit logic, you witless cockroach.

Because it implies that America got hosed by default because we had a LeRoy in the White House. Wait, that actually happened so it's not racist, but fact

-Geaux

Hillary is racist because they are married.

So married people are racists? Good to know.

Anyone married to a racist is a racist.

You don't even know your own rules.

Sure don't.

So anyone married to a woman is a woman?

Anyone married to a Catholic is a Catholic?

Anyone married to a Sagittarian is a Sagittarian?

Interesting planet, this Borg thing.

--- or are you trying to tell this board that married couples agree on everything?
Wait'll I tell Mary Matalin.

Yes, since Obama was married to a man who pretended to be a woman makes Obama a fag too

-Geaux

It did not.

It demonstrates that you lack the capacity to commit logic, you witless cockroach.
O.k., so explain in logical terms how you are not a bigot.

The real answer:

Bill Clinton had a (D) after his name. That is the beginning and the end of the difference.

It's all political bullshit.

It did not.

ROFL! I don't have to explain how I am not a bigot. You have to explain how I am one.

According to your "logic" you should be explaining how you're not a moron.

ROFL! I don't have to explain how I am not a bigot. You have to explain how I am one.

Well, you apparently hate Muslims. I don't care if you are not racist, that still makes you a bigot.

Brit,

Why are you letting these assholes troll you?

They are disingenuous twats.

Bill Clinton was a white supremacist.

We all know what this means, it's a dog whistle to return to slavery.

Hillary is racist because they are married.

When Bubba said that all he meant was that blow jobs would be more
available....he projected a thirteen percent increase...not including Monica.

Well, you apparently hate Muslims. I don't care if you are not racist, that still makes you a bigot.
Islam isn't a race, moron. It's an ideology, like white nationalism, fascism or liberalism..

Why was it not racist when Bill Clinton would say, "Make America Great Again"?

Because with Republicans, it's understood the entire phrase is: Make America Great Again for White People.
/-----/ Understood by whom, Libtard Moonbats?

Forum List

Back