Why Was Mike Pence Not Charged With Possessing Classified Documents?

Not the facts, the law. She kept ranting about ownership of Presidential Records. Square 1 of the PRA is determining whether a document is a Presidential record. And that determination is left to the President.
So why were they requesting the documents if Trump had handled everything through proper channels.

Not the facts, the law. She kept ranting about ownership of Presidential Records. Square 1 of the PRA is determining whether a document is a Presidential record. And that determination is left to the President.
The PRA defines a presidential record. Not the president.

So why were they requesting the documents if Trump had handled everything through proper channels.
IMHO they were setting him up. As with Obama, Bush, Clinton .... they should have taken control of all of the WH records as Trump was leaving the WH. But they told him to fuck himself, he's on his own.

Well, I wrote this in the OP:

A 100% selective prosecution of Trump because he is a threat to the deep state, whereas Pence is no threat to that same deep state.​
So, he didn’t in record hide the documents?

Didn’t move them, instruct and deny them..

Idiot

How come you keep making excuses for Trump?
I don’t like Double Standards. Biden is as dirty as Hell. In addition to taking classified documents as a SENATOR he is in bed with the Chinese.
Biden’s drug addicted son was on some kind of official board in U
How come you keep making excuses for Trump?
i can’t stand double standards. Biden had documents he had no business having as a SENATOR in his GARAGE!!! He should be in jail Lets talk about his drug addicted son. He was on the “ board” in Barisma, the Ukraine. There he stole millions The DA was looking into this and BRANDON the Government; fire that DA or no more Foreign aid, Guess what? The DA was fired Immediately, You OK with that? Probably

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
Because he’s a REPUBLICAN and they always hated him. Please tell us why Hillary Clinton was never tried? She “ only” destroyed them and had no business having them

I did. Nowhere in that decision does she say that.

In fact, she deliberately sidesteps the issue.
"In other words, Armstrong II did not announce that there was any limit to the President's discretion to segregate materials as personal even though it did conclude that the courts could play some role in overseeing the decision to classify agency records as presidential.

Thus, a close reading of the Armstrong II decision suggests that the limited judicial review authorized by the D.C. Circuit left
untouched that portion of Armstrong I that gave the President unfettered control over his own documents."

Not the facts, the law. She kept ranting about ownership of Presidential Records. Square 1 of the PRA is determining whether a document is a Presidential Record. And that determination is left to the President.

LOL

Oh look, the world's shittiest lawyer thinks a private citizen with no security clearance is legally allowed to own classified materials.

I don’t like Double Standards. Biden is as dirty as Hell. In addition to taking classified documents as a SENATOR he is in bed with the Chinese.
Biden’s drug addicted son was on some kind of official board in U

i can’t stand double standards. Biden had documents he had no business having as a SENATOR in his GARAGE!!! He should be in jail Lets talk about his drug addicted son. He was on the “ board” in Barisma, the Ukraine. There he stole millions The DA was looking into this and BRANDON the Government; fire that DA or no more Foreign aid, Guess what? The DA was fired Immediately, You OK with that? Probably

What double standard? Sitting presidents can't be indicted.

Because he’s a REPUBLICAN and they always hated him. Please tell us why Hillary Clinton was never tried? She “ only” destroyed them and had no business having them

This is not GOP vs. Dem.

This is Zionist 911 W "Biden Republicans" and all Dems vs. Trump and others who want 911 re-opened and prosecuted.

The deal that fucked America - you guys keep the closet door shut, and we'll put 911 IN THE CLOSET

R.5d0333258019776427239619c0c53518

President Obama opens Smithsonian's African American museum | Daily ...

Forum List

Back