Why was the ark sealed with pitch on the inside?

I'll take ten comments before I reveal the reason. :)
I can only imagine it was because all the passengers were inside the boat not outside,, and when the trip was over those inside wouldnt be able to get out if it was locked from the outside,,

I can only imagine it was because all the passengers were inside the boat not outside,, and when the trip was over those inside wouldnt be able to get out if it was locked from the outside,,
I meant sealed with pitch on the inside as well as the outside.

"Why was the ark sealed with pitch on the inside?"​

Because that's what the catcher called for.

"Why was the ark sealed with pitch on the inside?"​

Because that's what the catcher called for.

He was asked once "How do you catch a knuckleball?" He answered, "You wait until it stops rolling then you pick it up."

Last edited:
Why pitch on the inside? ... OCD has been around a long long time.

The answer reveals the incredible detail the story reveals. The inside of the ark was sealed to prevent noxious outgassing of the wood it was made of. Cedar and cypress were species that grew in the region that have this characteristic. Until these fumes abate they can be quite sickening.

Perhaps learn what "pitch" actually is before making your own version???

Used for protecting the spiritual makeup of the hosts that live with the human 'living soul' for the soul will not utterly die in its own shame and sin while it grows into the perfected image of the firstborn of heaven and learns how to overcome evil.

Picth
Pitch define.PNG

Perhaps learn what "pitch" actually is before making your own version???

Used for protecting the spiritual makeup of the hosts that live with the human 'living soul' for the soul will not utterly die in its own shame and sin while it grows into the perfected image of the firstborn of heaven and learns how to overcome evil.

Picth
View attachment 630599

The 'usage' here is clearly "to coat or cover with pitch". Of course there might be a metaphorical meaning as well as the whole story has many spiritual meanings.

The answer reveals the incredible detail the story reveals. The inside of the ark was sealed to prevent noxious outgassing of the wood it was made of. Cedar and cypress were species that grew in the region that have this characteristic. Until these fumes abate they can be quite sickening.
you forgot your link to support this claim,,

The 'usage' here is clearly "to coat or cover with pitch". Of course there might be a metaphorical meaning as well as the whole story has many spiritual meanings.
To cover or coat with 'atonement'; has to be acomplished before any adam aka human can be made whole spiritually or one could say uprighted so that human can grow into what its creator intended it to be.

Forum List

Back