CDZ Why was the fully automatic firing system banned?

i know people can still get them if they pay a special tax, register and are willing to shuck out big dollars for one. But why did the federal government put all those infringements in the way of people bearing Thompson sub machine guns and other weapons withma fully automatic firing system? How has that infringement held up against court challenges all these years?

criminals dont follow that process

in fact felons are exempt from having to register any firearm

registration only affects the law abiding
Trump is changing that now supposedly. No more bump stocks or conversion kits.

Are you stating that is the only thing Obama got passed in 8 years? Lol
Read the article. If you think Obama approved bump stocks, you are seriously brainwashed...

Now we're playing word games? Obama's BATF and Department of Justice were the ones who gave the SlideFIre Company the go-ahead to manufacture and sell them.

How is Obama's BATF and DOJ not an extension of him? Do you think they circumvented Obama's wishes and legalized them on their own?

Hell. Even Snopes knows that the legalization and sales of bump fire stocks were on Obama's watch. They don't even want to touch the subject.
Again there were regulations that made it impossible to ban them and of course the GOP block them from changing that regulation. Do you need a diagram
Read the article. If you think Obama approved bump stocks, you are seriously brainwashed...

Now we're playing word games? Obama's BATF and Department of Justice were the ones who gave the SlideFIre Company the go-ahead to manufacture and sell them.

How is Obama's BATF and DOJ not an extension of him? Do you think they circumvented Obama's wishes and legalized them on their own?

Hell. Even Snopes knows that the legalization and sales of bump fire stocks were on Obama's watch. They don't even want to touch the subject.
Again there were regulations that made it impossible to ban them and of course the GOP block them from changing that regulation. Do you need a diagram

Yes, please draw me a diagram showing the GOP "blocked" anything, in regard to changing some regulations.
They blocked everything Obama wanted except ACA.
Through Congress? That is correct. GOP voters think he changed everything because they have no clue at all. They listen to Fox.

i know people can still get them if they pay a special tax, register and are willing to shuck out big dollars for one. But why did the federal government put all those infringements in the way of people bearing Thompson sub machine guns and other weapons withma fully automatic firing system? How has that infringement held up against court challenges all these years?

what sort of liar are you anyhow

the supreme court gave the opinion that felons are exempt from registration

The government needs 2 pass a law, 10 10 years in prison 4 having an illegal 1, you are correct

The government needs 2 pass a law, 10 10 years in prison 4 having and illegal 1.
sure pal

hows about adhering to the laws already on the books

They have really gotten to you. 134 pages worth.
Signed Legislation
What am I thinking! They did that a long time ago!

Yes, please draw me a diagram showing the GOP "blocked" anything, in regard to changing some regulations.
Through Congress? That is correct. GOP voters think he changed everything because they have no clue at all. They listen to Fox.

Ridiculous. You must be a GOP voter.

it is a fact look it up moron

Actually you are a cnn voter. It’s obvious.

Machine Guns - Arsenal JSCo. - Bulgarian manufacturer of weapons and ammunition since 1878

They are not actually banned, simply more expensive to get.
So it would be alright to require the same paperwork for some other guns?

Nope.....that would be unConstitutional...as is the ban on fully automatic rifles......see Heller....you twit.

You think the ban on fully automatic rifles is unconstitutional?
And they haven't made them 4 at least 35 years
They haven't made any you can buy in 35 years. D u h

speaking of CNN

they said the other day that the cop that took

out the school shooter was "trigger happy"

No surprise there. They’d have rather had more student deaths. Sickening.

speaking of CNN

And you believe the Supreme Court said felons don't have to register guns? Actually they said felons can't have guns d u h. I pay attention to every media. GOP propaganda and the rest of the world. That's how I know the GOP is totally fos and bought off.

Doesn't matter. Like I said, it's will in no way reduce the number of shootings.

speaking of CNN

Only on Fox or Rush or whatever crap you listen to...

Where did I ever say that?
And I noticed you ignored the 134 pages of legislative bills you claim didn’t pass under Obama..,

And you believe the Supreme Court said felons don't have to register guns? Actually they said felons can't have guns d u h. I pay attention to every media. GOP propaganda and the rest of the world. That's how I know the GOP is totally fos and bought off.

speaking of CNN

indeed a school in Pennsylvania

as a last resort instead of arming a teacher

is going to place a bucket of rocks in each classroom

for the students to throw at the shooter

It’s nuts. I stated earlier, at least with even a fire extinguisher they’d have a better chance than with a bucket of rocks. That is feel good only until they are killed. Sad.

speaking of CNN

indeed a school in Pennsylvania

as a last resort instead of arming a teacher

is going to place a bucket of rocks in each classroom

for the students to throw at the shooter

Last edited:

it is a fact look it up moron
Can't find any such thing... It's ridiculous on the face of it also if you could think.

Where did I ever say that?
And I noticed you ignored the 134 pages of legislative bills you claim didn’t pass under Obama..,

franco is another one who chooses to remain willfully ignorant

it is really his only course of action

Forum List

Back