CDZ Why was the fully automatic firing system banned?

I’ve got to give it to you. Today you have been tenaciously persistent in repeating your lies, rather than dodge out. That’s good, as it makes others even more inclined to understand how the truth matters not to you.
Superintendent Says Students Are Armed with Rocks In Case of a School Shooting

The superintendent of the Blue Mountain School District is in the spotlight after telling lawmakers in Harrisburg his students protect themselves against potential school shooters with rocks.

“Every classroom has been equipped with a five-gallon bucket of river stone. If an armed intruder attempts to gain entrance into any of our classrooms, they will face a classroom full students armed with rocks and they will be stoned,” said Dr. David Helsel.

That was Dr. Helsel testifying to the House Education Committee last week in Harrisburg.

The superintendent of the Blue Mountain School District was explaining his unconventional form of protecting the students in their schools in the event of an active shooter situation: give them rocks.

We truly are in a Mirror World......everything is backwards and insane.....to all normal people...we need to escape back to reality where left wingers are seen by the majority of the people for the insane nuts that they are.......
Yes the whole world knows GOP voters live on an imaginary planet. No evidence for corruption necessary, everything you know is BS propaganda. You deplorable people are 25%, same as the number of insane.
Fine that guy is an idiot we can all agree.

Yes the whole world knows GOP voters live on an imaginary planet. No evidence for corruption necessary, everything you know is BS propaganda. You deplorable people are 25%, same as the number of insane.
Yes the whole world knows GOP voters live on an imaginary planet.
Well, no, they don't. Would that some of them do. Ruefully, they all live on this one.

I don't despise people because they are Republican. I detest people because they are puerile, insipid, and irrational/emotional. I suspect there are roughly equal shared of Dems and Reps who are like that, but in recent years, it seems to me the Reps who are have been far more vocal, at least over the communication networks I encounter, they have been.
They believe so much that is not so. They believe Hillary Obama etc etc are evil and corrupt with no evidence presented, just BS repeated ad infinitum. For them the rich pay too much in taxes, and actuality the same as the middle class etcetera etcetera thank you GOP Giant propaganda machine, a disgrace.
Yes, with regard to some of them, many even, that's so. As I before wrote, would that those folks did indeed dwell on a different solar satellite, but they don't.

On the other hand beats the s***out of nothing. Get hit by five rocks in the head, slows you down. What we need is a healthy population economically without this GOP stress out. Living wage Healthcare daycare good vacation makes a hell of a big difference. But I'm sure you're all very tough LOL my ass. DOops. 350 million guns... Great job.

Yes the whole world knows GOP voters live on an imaginary planet.
Well, no, they don't. Would that some of them do. Ruefully, they all live on this one.

I don't despise people because they are Republican. I detest people because they are puerile, insipid, and irrational/emotional. I suspect there are roughly equal shared of Dems and Reps who are like that, but in recent years, it seems to me the Reps who are have been far more vocal, at least over the communication networks I encounter, they have been.
They believe so much that is not so. They believe Hillary Obama etc etc are evil and corrupt with no evidence presented, just BS repeated ad infinitum. For them the rich pay too much in taxes, and actuality the same as the middle class etcetera etcetera thank you GOP Giant propaganda machine, a disgrace.
Yes, with regard to some of them, many even, that's so. As I before wrote, would that those folks did indeed dwell on a different solar satellite, but they don't.
Misinformed with b******* and hate and fear propaganda is the problem. 20 years of it. Here's a fact... The foundation is a great charity. They don't know that- it's a personal slush fund and pure thievery. Another giant conspiracy for the nuts.

They are not actually banned, simply more expensive to get.
And they haven't made them 4 at least 35 years

There are still millions of them out there if you can afford them. I know of two people in my area who have them, as I can hear them across the hills, firing them every New Year's Eve and Fourth of July.
Link to Millions? LOL!

So I spoke without looking it up. The correct number as of February 24, 2016 is just under a half million. That's still a pretty impressive number.

ATF Reveals The Number of Registered Machine Guns - The Truth About Guns
Do the math: If I figured correctly, that's 2 out of 10 people in this country.
The number of machine guns that are transferable is about 175000 and going down all the time.

How do you figure they are going down? The value is always going up and they are never used in crime so there is no legal reason to take them. In point of fact the number of NFA weapons is INCREASING because suppressors are still being manufactured as are short barreled shotguns and rifles.

i know people can still get them if they pay a special tax, register and are willing to shuck out big dollars for one. But why did the federal government put all those infringements in the way of people bearing Thompson sub machine guns and other weapons withma fully automatic firing system? How has that infringement held up against court challenges all these years?
fear and propaganda that keeps that fear at a high level.

somehow the scotus is considered godlike and is to never be questioned or overturned.

The 2nd is gone.
Privacy is gone.
free speech is gone.

they are not coming back b/c bad things might happen to a very small number of people.

indeed a school in Pennsylvania

as a last resort instead of arming a teacher

is going to place a bucket of rocks in each classroom

for the students to throw at the shooter

Someone's BIL owns the local Glass Window Installation Business...
Link to that GOP silly BS?

You know frankie maybe pulling the stick out of your rectum and finding some humor in some of these posts possibly could help your disposition...

And they haven't made them 4 at least 35 years

There are still millions of them out there if you can afford them. I know of two people in my area who have them, as I can hear them across the hills, firing them every New Year's Eve and Fourth of July.
Link to Millions? LOL!

So I spoke without looking it up. The correct number as of February 24, 2016 is just under a half million. That's still a pretty impressive number.

The number of machine guns that are transferable is about 175000 and going down all the time.

How do you figure they are going down? The value is always going up and they are never used in crime so there is no legal reason to take them. In point of fact the number of NFA weapons is INCREASING because suppressors are still being manufactured as are short barreled shotguns and rifles.
They are old guns and they wear out.

You know frankie maybe pulling the stick out of your rectum and finding some humor in some of these posts possibly could help your disposition...
I was not responding to that post I don't understand. On the other hand I don't enjoy the ruin of my country the last 35 years and I especially don't enjoy the misinformation campaign that is behind it.

i know people can still get them if they pay a special tax, register and are willing to shuck out big dollars for one. But why did the federal government put all those infringements in the way of people bearing Thompson sub machine guns and other weapons withma fully automatic firing system? How has that infringement held up against court challenges all these years?

somehow the scotus is considered godlike and is to never be questioned or overturned.

The 2nd is gone.
Privacy is gone.
free speech is gone.

they are not coming back b/c bad things might happen to a very small number of people.
Nobody needs a machine gun. Hardly for personal protection or hunting LOL

Pennsylvania school wants to arm students with rocks to protect them against active shooters

Blue Mountain School District Superintendent David Helsel made headlines recently after testifying to lawmakers at the state capitol that his students could be armed with rocks in case of an active shooter lockdown.

The 2nd is gone.
Privacy is gone.
free speech is gone.

My right has nothing to do with need.

but you knew that.

The 2nd is gone.
Privacy is gone.
free speech is gone.

but you knew that.
The rights of 300 million Americans out weigh your stupid b*******. Sorry about your luck.

The 2nd is gone.
Privacy is gone.
free speech is gone.

but you knew that.
The rights of 300 million Americans out weigh your stupid b*******. Sorry about your luck.
poor sad leftist, you actually believe (not 'think') every American agrees with you.

The 2nd is gone.
Privacy is gone.
free speech is gone.

but you knew that.
poor sad leftist, you actually believe (not 'think') every American agrees with you.
Just about 90% that's all. You lose brainwashed Nut Job....

Link to Millions? LOL!

They are old guns and they wear out.

Untrue. They get rebuilt when they break. No machine gun has been removed from the NFA since 1986. Guns have only been added, especially as the Ruling which determined Registered DEWATS to be Fully Transferables. You have no clue what you're talking about.

Last edited:

The 2nd is gone.
Privacy is gone.
free speech is gone.

but you knew that.
Just about 90% that's all. You lose brainwashed Nut Job....

You guys lie all the time. Typical propagandist. You probably believe mugabe received 95% of the vote too...

Forum List

Back