CDZ Why was the fully automatic firing system banned?

criminals dont follow that process

in fact felons are exempt from having to register any firearm

registration only affects the law abiding
Trump is changing that now supposedly. No more bump stocks or conversion kits.

what sort of liar are you anyhow

the supreme court gave the opinion that felons are exempt from registration
Ridiculous. You must be a GOP voter.

it is a fact look it up moron
Can't find any such thing... It's ridiculous on the face of it also if you could think.

in fact if that is what you believe you are indeed a moron since it has been before the SC

And he just keeps at it. A real glutton for punishment. Lol
Where did I ever say that?
And I noticed you ignored the 134 pages of legislative bills you claim didn’t pass under Obama..,
Actually you are a cnn voter. It’s obvious.

And you believe the Supreme Court said felons don't have to register guns? Actually they said felons can't have guns d u h. I pay attention to every media. GOP propaganda and the rest of the world. That's how I know the GOP is totally fos and bought off.

franco is another one who chooses to remain willfully ignorant

it is really his only course of action

i know people can still get them if they pay a special tax, register and are willing to shuck out big dollars for one. But why did the federal government put all those infringements in the way of people bearing Thompson sub machine guns and other weapons withma fully automatic firing system? How has that infringement held up against court challenges all these years?

Yes....Haynes v. United States....

Haynes v. United States - Wikipedia

As with many other 5th amendment cases, felons and others prohibited from possessing firearms could not be compelled to incriminate themselves through registration.[1][2]

No surprise there. They’d have rather had more student deaths. Sickening.

speaking of CNN

they said the other day that the cop that took

out the school shooter was "trigger happy"

indeed a school in Pennsylvania

as a last resort instead of arming a teacher

is going to place a bucket of rocks in each classroom

for the students to throw at the shooter
Indeed there is no link to CNN saying any such thing. Rocks now? Another dumb rumor that you people believe?

i know people can still get them if they pay a special tax, register and are willing to shuck out big dollars for one. But why did the federal government put all those infringements in the way of people bearing Thompson sub machine guns and other weapons withma fully automatic firing system? How has that infringement held up against court challenges all these years?

Yes....Haynes v. United States....

Haynes v. United States - Wikipedia

As with many other 5th amendment cases, felons and others prohibited from possessing firearms could not be compelled to incriminate themselves through registration.[1][2]
Which is totally different from being exempt dot-dot-dot ridiculous

And I noticed you ignored the 134 pages of legislative bills you claim didn’t pass under Obama..,
And you believe the Supreme Court said felons don't have to register guns? Actually they said felons can't have guns d u h. I pay attention to every media. GOP propaganda and the rest of the world. That's how I know the GOP is totally fos and bought off.

he knows it that he is a joke

speaking of CNN

Indeed there is no link to CNN saying any such thing. Rocks now? Another dumb rumor that you people believe?

it is not my fault you are too lazy to google

Superintendent Says Students Are Armed with Rocks In Case of a School Shooting

The superintendent of the Blue Mountain School District is in the spotlight after telling lawmakers in Harrisburg his students protect themselves against potential school shooters with rocks.

“Every classroom has been equipped with a five-gallon bucket of river stone. If an armed intruder attempts to gain entrance into any of our classrooms, they will face a classroom full students armed with rocks and they will be stoned,” said Dr. David Helsel.

That was Dr. Helsel testifying to the House Education Committee last week in Harrisburg.

The superintendent of the Blue Mountain School District was explaining his unconventional form of protecting the students in their schools in the event of an active shooter situation: give them rocks.

The superintendent of the Blue Mountain School District is in the spotlight after telling lawmakers in Harrisburg his students protect themselves against potential school shooters with rocks.

“Every classroom has been equipped with a five-gallon bucket of river stone. If an armed intruder attempts to gain entrance into any of our classrooms, they will face a classroom full students armed with rocks and they will be stoned,” said Dr. David Helsel.

That was Dr. Helsel testifying to the House Education Committee last week in Harrisburg.

The superintendent of the Blue Mountain School District was explaining his unconventional form of protecting the students in their schools in the event of an active shooter situation: give them rocks.

We truly are in a Mirror World......everything is backwards and insane.....to all normal people...we need to escape back to reality where left wingers are seen by the majority of the people for the insane nuts that they are.......

Buckets of rocks are Pennsylvania schools' last defense against shooters

speaking of CNN

They are not actually banned, simply more expensive to get.
So it would be alright to require the same paperwork for some other guns?

Nope.....that would be unConstitutional...as is the ban on fully automatic rifles......see Heller....you twit.

You think the ban on fully automatic rifles is unconstitutional?
And they haven't made them 4 at least 35 years

There are still millions of them out there if you can afford them. I know of two people in my area who have them, as I can hear them across the hills, firing them every New Year's Eve and Fourth of July.

What to know about machine gun laws in the US
The ATF's Nationally, according to the 2017 Commencement Report confirmed there were 630,019 machine guns registered nationwide.

Why was the fully automatic firing system banned?
Tweet-grade answer --> Think of the 1920s and '30s gangster era.
For a comprehensive answer:

Yes...our earliest gun laws were meant to keep victim populations unarmed.....indians and slaves....we know the history.....sadly, you guys have forgotten it, or simply don't care.

he knows it that he is a joke
In Bizarro GOP dupe world Maybe. Link to anything? LOL!

We truly are in a Mirror World......everything is backwards and insane.....to all normal people...we need to escape back to reality where left wingers are seen by the majority of the people for the insane nuts that they are.......
Yes the whole world knows GOP voters live on an imaginary planet. No evidence for corruption necessary, everything you know is BS propaganda. You deplorable people are 25%, same as the number of insane.

I’ve got to give it to you. Today you have been tenaciously persistent in repeating your lies, rather than dodge out. That’s good, as it makes others even more inclined to understand how the truth matters not to you.

Yes the whole world knows GOP voters live on an imaginary planet. No evidence for corruption necessary, everything you know is BS propaganda. You deplorable people are 25%, same as the number of insane.

Yes the whole world knows GOP voters live on an imaginary planet.
Well, no, they don't. Would that some of them do. Ruefully, they all live on this one.

I don't despise people because they are Republican. I detest people because they are puerile, insipid, and irrational/emotional. I suspect there are roughly equal shared of Dems and Reps who are like that, but in recent years, it seems to me the Reps who are have been far more vocal, at least over the communication networks I encounter, they have been.

You are correct. The LV shooter could have just as easily ran up more of a body count by using the sights, and not spraying indiscriminately.

I have always heard that spraying and praying is not that effective but,

accuracy.jpg

Yes the whole world knows GOP voters live on an imaginary planet.
Well, no, they don't. Would that some of them do. Ruefully, they all live on this one.

I don't despise people because they are Republican. I detest people because they are puerile, insipid, and irrational/emotional. I suspect there are roughly equal shared of Dems and Reps who are like that, but in recent years, it seems to me the Reps who are have been far more vocal, at least over the communication networks I encounter, they have been.
They believe so much that is not so. They believe Hillary Obama etc etc are evil and corrupt with no evidence presented, just BS repeated ad infinitum. For them the rich pay too much in taxes, and actuality the same as the middle class etcetera etcetera thank you GOP Giant propaganda machine, a disgrace.

Forum List

Back