Why we dont agree on Rittenhouse Case

What?

He did exactly that
No he didn’t. He had a friend buy a rifle at some point in the past because he was too young to buy it himself. He was going to take possession when he turned eighteen. Why he did that and when he did that wasn’t brought up in court. Given the prosecution’s conduct in court, if there was any evidence at all that the purchase had anything to do with the shooting, the prosecution would have entered it into evidence. Rittenhouse was carrying openly, not concealed. So you are wrong on both points.

This is off topic. The topic point is WHY can we not agree on things such as the kyle Rittenhouse verdict. What keeps the left and right from agreeing on basic issues of truth, justice, 'fairness' etc.
We can’t agree because our world-views are completely opposite. Liberals make judgements based upon emotion. Conservatives make judgements based upon facts. Now I know this is a huge simplification, but it fits the facts.

Says the twat defending people who had already spent two days rioting, looting, burning, and assaulting - not to mention over a year doing the same in other cities - before Kyle ever showed up. Do not even ATTEMPT to take some moralistic, "We're peaceful and YOU'RE violent for not letting us do what we want!" stance here, Cornball. And now the garbage that you swoon and cheerlead for are out rioting again. You are the bad guy here. You are always the bad guy, and you should at least be honest with yourself about it, since everyone else can see you and revile you for what you are.

Wow.... hopping into another conversation that you were not part of....

I guess when one is as lonely and pathetic as you are...this is the only way you can get attention.

Republicans are angry
they are angry because they wish he was black - so he would have gotten four life sentences with a chance for parole when he's 897 years old
Only in your imagination. If Kyle were black and his assailants were the same four white men and the circumstances were identical, we would be treating him the same way. If he were black and his assailants were black as well we would never have heard of it, the media would have considered it not newsworthy. We judge on objective facts, not relative feelings.

Assuming DC allowed open carry

Would the right wingers have supported me going to the Capitol and shooting a couple of those rioters who I claim attacked me ?

Hell no
If they actually attacked you we would support your right to defend yourself. Even though we despise you on a personal level.

On the one hand you have right wingers that are glad that these people "got what they deserved"

And on the other you have people who realize that this kid went there with a gun with the intention of shooting people

That's pretty much it

Very few right wingers think they got what they deserved

The majority of leftists believe the jury was wrong .

What you're saying is true, but I didn't watch the videos through an MSM conduit. I watched the videos that were circulated online, particularly on here. There was just a lot of context that was missing until the testimony/evidence was presented at trial. Many key details were first heard at trial, which highlights why it is irresponsible to judge situations like this on anything less than complete information.
Actually most of the key details were available to the public long before the trial. It just depended on which news sources you were following as to whether you knew them or not.

A Mystery

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Irishrygirl @irishrygirl The biggest mystery in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial to me is how the judge fits that black robe over top of his white one.''Irishrygirl @irishrygirl The biggest mystery in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial to me is how the judge fits that black robe over top of his white one.'

Keep up with that theme yelling that every white person is a white supremacist and racist and watch the tsunami bury you in 2022.

Only in your imagination. If Kyle were black and his assailants were the same four white men and the circumstances were identical, we would be treating him the same way. If he were black and his assailants were black as well we would never have heard of it, the media would have considered it not newsworthy. We judge on objective facts, not relative feelings.
It's white mans law This stinkin judge, Gaetz Greene etc etc all elected by white racists

If the law allows an immature 17 year old SWAT team wannabe to travel interstate with a loaded AR 15 assault rifle and openly carry it into a melee then there is something seriously wrong with the laws in the state of Wisconsin.

To me you lose your right to a self defense ruling when you place yourself in a riot like this with a loaded firearm.
The law needs to be changed.
Why did the rioters travel across state lines with fire arms? By your own logic they got what they deserved. So why are you whining?

Forum List

Back