Why weren't Confederate Statues racist ten years ago?

Back when Nazi Pelousy was speaker, Shitstain Reid was Senate Majority leader, and Barry Hussein was President they did nothing about all those racist statues.

Now they gotta go!

How did they all the sudden become racist?

Just more PC bullshit. The confederate nation is part of the history of the South.

Hell they even dug up a Confederate General and his wife who were buried in that spot for over 150 years. Just goes to show what idiots some people are,.

Statues aren't racist. The people they represent were and should always be remembered as such. But you should consider context. Slavery had been a human institution forever. Combined with White Supremacist ideals, the evil or America's "Peculiar Institution" became the enslavement of an entire race in perpetuity. What does the Christian bible say about Slavery, the treatment of slaves, (not to mention women......)?

Presidents do not get to take down statues in localities or order states to remove them. Blaming Obama is moronic.
What part of “US Capitol” confuses you Dimwinger Window Lickers?

Back when Nazi Pelousy was speaker, Shitstain Reid was Senate Majority leader, and Barry Hussein was President they did nothing about all those racist statues.

Now they gotta go!

Because Donald Trump was not on the ballot. Period.

Now they gotta go!

Because Donald Trump was not on the ballot. Period.
We have a winner!

The statue of Lenin is a historical artifact. It was crafted and displayed in communist Czech Republic and brought here after the Velvet Revolution.
Statues don't offend me but they don't hold a special place in my heart either. If people are offended by them then removal is fine with me. Just vote on it?
Stalin’s statue is private property on private land. There is not going to be a vote.

Although some Republicans introduced a bill last year to remove it, apparently forgetting that (very ironically) that private property exists.

The statue of Lenin is a historical artifact. It was crafted and displayed in communist Czech Republic and brought here after the Velvet Revolution.
Statues don't offend me but they don't hold a special place in my heart either. If people are offended by them then removal is fine with me. Just vote on it?
Stalin’s statue is private property on private land. There is not going to be a vote.

Although some Republicans introduced a bill last year to remove it, apparently forgetting that (very ironically) that private property exists.
One must ask themselves one question come november! Are you an American, or are you a democrat ?

Where have y'all been these past 50 years? ... are you seriously just hearing about this? ... Lord almighty, how deep of a hole have you dug for yourselves? ...

Those statues and monuments have been considered racist since the black G.I.'s came back from WWII ... conservatism ≠ blindness ... try to get a clue someplace, and stop giving the Confederate Battle Flag such a bad reputation ... poor stupid white folk just have to sit and watch smart black folk get rich ...
Whats next ? Better cut down every tree because a few blacks were lynched a few hundred years ago!

One must ask themselves one question come november! Are you an American, or are you a democrat ?
Ah, so if I disagree with Trump, I am no longer American? Honestly, y’all have been saying something like that for decades.

But yeah, totally Dems that are dividing the country.

Ah, so if I disagree with Trump, I am no longer American? Honestly, y’all have been saying something like that for decades.

Same as you saying that silence is violence

Show me where I said that?

Pretty much says it all right there. Are you an American or are you a Democrat?

Banana Republicans, the former abolitionist party, have come full circle now, support and admire those who fought to keep an entire race in chattel slavery, or slavery in perpetuity even for the children? The Lenin statue was not put up by the State. But that's how stupid memes work to make Americans more stupid thanb before.

Show me where I said that?
Do you disagree with that statement? If so, I'll take it back. By "you" I mean leftists not just you per se

Forum List

Back