Why weren't we told immediately that Jacob Blake had a knife?

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
We are finally told that Jacob Blake had a knife. That should have been announced immediately. You can actually see what may be a knife for a brief moment between 40 and 41 seconds into the video. I didn't notice it at first. It could be his keys and it's possible the knife was in his car. If he had the knife in his hand, that would explain why the police didn't tackle him.

We are finally told that Jacob Blake had a knife. That should have been announced immediately. You can actually see what may be a knife for a brief moment between 40 and 41 seconds into the video. I didn't notice it at first. It could be his keys and it's possible the knife was in his car. If he had the knife in his hand, that would explain why the police didn't tackle him.

Another bullshit attempt to justify this murder and blame the victim . Was he trying use the knife? Was it even in his hand? Shot 7 fucking times in the back while reaching into his vehicle to check on the kids!!

Another bullshit attempt to justify this murder and blame the victim . Was he trying use the knife? Was it even in his hand? Shot 7 fucking times in the back while reaching into his vehicle to check on the kids!!

He (the victim) told the cop it was under the seat of the car. This is another example of wanting the narrative to fit one side and one side only.

The guy committed suicide by cop

This wasn't racist this is exactly what they woudl have done to a white guy.....

If anything they gave him more chances to comply

This is how American police do things irrelevant of race. We're not the Brits who will send 20 units to fuck with em. We just shoot you

So are you in favor of intentionally withholding information that might spoil a one-sided narrative?

...it was justified--no need to attempt

For exactly the same reasons why Keith Ellison intentionally suppressed damning video of combative and agitated Floyd from reaching public and same with damning ME report indicating Floyd had about three times the fentanyl blood levels necessary to kill him, or any other normal human body, to provoke violence, along with hate & discontent.... :wink:

So are you in favor of intentionally withholding information that might spoil a one-sided narrative?

It should have been revealed but that does not change the fact that he was needlessly gunned down. The fact that he had a knife changes nothing

I damned sure hop that you're not a cop.

Went in the car to check his kids? Did you just make that up?

I damned sure hopE that you're not American

The guy committed suicide by cop

This wasn't racist this is exactly what they woudl have done to a white guy.....

If anything they gave him more chances to comply

This is how American police do things irrelevant of race. We're not the Brits who will send 20 units to fuck with em. We just shoot you

A boatload of bizarre and banal bovine excrement and then more bovine excrement

why do you people LOVE criminals so much?
..all criminals:
MBrown
EGarner
ASterling
KSCott
Floyd
etc etc etc

Went in the car to check his kids? Did you just make that up?

Next stupid question.....

Forum List

Back