Why weren't we told immediately that Jacob Blake had a knife?

We are finally told that Jacob Blake had a knife. That should have been announced immediately. You can actually see what may be a knife for a brief moment between 40 and 41 seconds into the video. I didn't notice it at first. It could be his keys and it's possible the knife was in his car. If he had the knife in his hand, that would explain why the police didn't tackle him.

fzdgpe4yvlj51.jpg

Just reaching into your waistband is justification....

That's the law

It's a miracle police haven't killed most of you my god

Of course some pudgy shit who no one sees as a threat even tho he's as brown as me wants to say this....Yea ok little beta rajat

Come again??? Its not justified, because why, he may not have been the original reason why LE was summoned? Dear God are some of you fucking dysfunctional, and almost impossibly stupid!
So far, there's been no evidence showing Blake posed any deadly threat to LE or anyone else as opposed to Kyle Rittenhouse, for example.
200826230820-kyle-rittenhouse-tik-tok-profile-exlarge-169.jpg

MAGA yet?

We are finally told that Jacob Blake had a knife. That should have been announced immediately. You can actually see what may be a knife for a brief moment between 40 and 41 seconds into the video. I didn't notice it at first. It could be his keys and it's possible the knife was in his car. If he had the knife in his hand, that would explain why the police didn't tackle him.

Because all Whites are racist. Just ask the Marxist at BLM. They said that because he told them he had a knife. Then he made a stupid move like he was going for that knife in his glove compartment. In 2009 only ten unarmed Black men were killed by cops. 8 OF THEM TRIED TO TAKE THE COPS GUN. The other 2 the cops were tried and convicted. So now what, does someone owe you another television or microwave?

I have never owned a slave and you or anyone you know has ever been one so just end your 'poor me' bull shit, find a hob and live your life. No one owes you shit.

He told police he had a knife in the car then ignored the police request and went I to the car. He s not very bright.
He made a bad decision.
I can't help noticing how differently law enforcement responded when a White suspect with a rifle in his hands killed two protesters?

'Jacob Blake didn't pose any threat:' Attorney releases statement after DOJ said knife found after shooting

"But when a young white supremacist shot and killed two peaceful protestors, local law enforcement and National Guardsmen allowed him to walk down the street with his assault weapon.

"This is the grossly unfair picture that Black Americans and all Americans who seek racial justice, including the Milwaukee Bucks, see and passionately object to."

It's simple. One of them gave himself up and listened to the piece commands and o e of them did not.

Come again??? Its not justified, because why, he may not have been the original reason why LE was summoned? Dear God are some of you fucking dysfunctional, and almost impossibly stupid!
So far, there's been no evidence showing Blake posed any deadly threat to LE or anyone else as opposed to Kyle Rittenhouse, for example.

MAGA yet?
You're being obtuse, photo of youth toting firearm merely conveys he has firearm, as most every young man does in Wisconsin unless of course they cannot lawfully possess them due to felony conviction(s). Now, you declared this youth a racist, prove that? You claim the felon(Blake like Floyd is convicted felon)was no threat, feel free to also prove that claim? :auiqs.jpg:

White supremacist??? Here's a real case of racism for you, this racist just murdered a father and his just graduated daughter after the racist rear ended them in front of their home! I'm shocked that FNC actually posted his photo,
I haven't seen any evidence that shows Rittenhouse is a white supremacist, but road rage comes in all colors. It's possible the shooting you posted was inspired by Sunday's shooting in Kenosha.

Another bullshit attempt to justify this murder and blame the victim . Was he trying use the knife? Was it even in his hand? Shot 7 fucking times in the back while reaching into his vehicle to check on the kids!!

unless the kids were in the front seat that's a lie.

Another bullshit attempt to justify this murder and blame the victim . Was he trying use the knife? Was it even in his hand? Shot 7 fucking times in the back while reaching into his vehicle to check on the kids!!

Went in the car to check his kids? Did you just make that up?

Next stupid question.....

the cops were there because he was trespassing and they learned he had outstanding warrants for no show compliance for aggravated assault.
They went to arrest him he resisted an attempted to subdue him with a taser that failed to work.

day 1 people said he had a knife. he also said he was going to his car to get a gun.

The guy committed suicide by cop

This wasn't racist this is exactly what they woudl have done to a white guy.....

If anything they gave him more chances to comply

This is how American police do things irrelevant of race. We're not the Brits who will send 20 units to fuck with em. We just shoot you

What the police do for a white guy who has killed a person can be seen by the teenager who walked around with his rifle for quite some time only to be calmly arrested.

The guy committed suicide by cop

This wasn't racist this is exactly what they woudl have done to a white guy.....

If anything they gave him more chances to comply

This is how American police do things irrelevant of race. We're not the Brits who will send 20 units to fuck with em. We just shoot you

What the police do for a white guy who has killed a person can be seen by the teenager who walked around with his rifle for quite some time only to be calmly arrested.

Yea they weren't trying to serve a warrant on that guy

If they were serving a warrant on him he'd have been dead in less than 5 seconds after the command to put down the weapon

Probably less

A mob was literally chasing him lol what did you think the cops weren't going to notice that? He obviously needed them he wasn't gonna start shooting

MAGA yet?
fuck yes MAGA
the cops were there because he was trespassing and they learned he had outstanding warrants for no show compliance for aggravated assault.
They went to arrest him he resisted an attempted to subdue him with a taser that failed to work.

Yeah that’s not even a good attempt at bullshit

was an LEO for 26 years. I would have shot this man as well when the taser failed and the man had threatened to shoot the cops and refused verbal commands and getting into his vehicle...
When did Blake "threaten to shoot the cops"?

Doesn’t matter if he did or he didn’t. He disobeyed orders and was reaching into his car. The Supreme Court already decided on this - if an officer’s life is potentially in danger that officer has a right to use lethal force.

Last edited:

Kids don't ride in the front seat of a vehicle. If he was reaching in to check on them why not open the rear door?

The other individual was protecting his own safety and was attacked... Anyone who strikes the neck with a board is trying to kill you.. The other man was welding a gun... No sympathy for any of them...
That other individual had no business being in Kenosha with his rifle, but I will not be surprised if he gets off on self-defense.

Kids don't ride in the front seat of a vehicle. If he was reaching in to check on them why not open the rear door?

Yeah you could say that, but more obviously is why would he been going to check on his kids in the middle of a confrontation with police officers where they have their guns drawn at him? The poster that made that comment is an idiot.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back