Zone1 Why whites have more wealth than blacks.

Sixty years ago, Blacks had a legit case for less opportunities at success. S
Blacks in America Have Never Been Treated Worse Than They Deserved

Quit throwing our forefathers under the bus, just because that is the take required by the self-appointed ruling class. We should be proud of our White Pride heritage, and the rulers should be ashamed of their Who's Your Daddy? heritage. Time for a lockdown against the invasive Affluenza virus.

Many small businesses exist in the shadow (trickle down benefits) of large businesses. dries up. Detroit is good example of what happens when the big dog leaves.
Absentee Ownership Makes Capitalism Equal to Communism

Stockholders don't have to be loyal to the businesses they have equity in. These spoiled and sheltered snobs didn't like the union contracts in the 60s, so they used their control of the government to allow imports to take over the market, then sold their stock to suckers who didn't know about the betrayal. Same with the steel business.

Blacks in America Have Never Been Treated Worse Than They Deserved

Quit throwing our forefathers under the bus, just because that is the take required by the self-appointed ruling class. We should be proud of our White Pride heritage, and the rulers should be ashamed of their Who's Your Daddy? heritage. Time for a lockdown against the invasive Affluenza virus.
I'm not throwing anyone under the bus. I just call it like it is. There was Systemic Racism up until the 60s that's just documented fact. I saw it myself. I also saw Systemic Racism be replaced by Systemic Favoritism which is the norm today.

I like the way you use alliterations in your posts. You have great writing skills. But, of course, you are a published writer, aren't you? Jack Dallas. :scared1:
That's a Fac', Jack

Jack Dallas was on PoliticalJack.com. He's a typically clever writer of shallow but successful fiction.

I have no sense of story. I only tried to write novels and plays because my ideas are too original for non-fiction. So I should have stuck to Letters to the Editor and message boards as a hobby and tried to make money as a career. Reminds me of a poet I met who tried fiction only because nobody makes any money writing poetry, no matter how good it is.

There was Systemic Racism up until the 60s; that's just documented fact. I saw it myself.
Racism Is Part of the Survival Instinct. For Inferior Races, It Is Part of the Death Wish.

"Racist" is a snob term, irrationally used only pejoratively. The hereditary upper class doesn't want plebeian Whites to take credit for anything and be proud of nothing.

The American experience proved both racial superiority as a legitimate concept and birth-class superiority as a fantasy. Democracy and aristocracy can never co-exist.

Last edited:
Totalitarian Investor Supremacy

Free enterprise is collectivist. The employees produce the revenue, and the owners collect it from them.
And the owner came up with an idea, risked his own money to start a business, worked 12 hours a day to get it off the ground, delayed personal purchases in order to put profits back into the business for growth, and eventually was successful enough to provide livelihoods for other people.

Calculating in 2023 dollars, my highest-paid employee earned $130,000 (a professional job). My lowest-paid, a support position that required no education, paid $45,000.

Stop pretending that business owners are the enemy.

And the owner came up with an idea, risked his own money to start a business, worked 12 hours a day to get it off the ground, delayed personal purchases in order to put profits back into the business for growth, and eventually was successful enough to provide livelihoods for other people.

Calculating in 2023 dollars, my highest-paid employee earned $130,000 (a professional job). My lowest-paid, a support position that required no education, paid $45,000.

Stop pretending that business owners are the enemy.
I worked for a supermarket owner who confessed that we meat cutters often made more than he did. He was on the edge, and when his grocery workers voted for unionization, he went out of business. No other chain would come in and the store was sold to the State and converted to offices. It was a great neighborhood store that employed many full and part time workers. All lost their jobs.

I worked for a supermarket owner who confessed that we meat cutters often made more than he did. He was on the edge, and when his grocery workers voted for unionization, he went out of business. No other chain would come in and the store was sold to the State and converted to offices. It was a great neighborhood store that employed many full and part time workers. All lost their jobs.
Yes, that’s the risk that a business owner takes on. There were a few lean years (out of 20) where my top guy earned more than I did. But then there were great years where I drew out substantially more. The ebb and flow of net profits is all part of the risk, and the reward.

Yes, that’s the risk that a business owner takes on. There were a few lean years (out of 20) where my top guy earned more than I did. But then there were great years where I drew out substantially more. The ebb and flow of net profits is all part of the risk, and the reward.
I never said anything to my boss, but it seemed to me that most of his employees were doing their jobs in slow motion, while I was working my ass off. If he also saw this, he never mentioned it.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Ohh, and the giveaway tax rates for the rich and the screw job for everyone else super Dupe.
mHYBayq.gif

Back to the thread topic.

Possibly the biggest reason blacks are behind whites in wealth is that blacks with the same income as whites spend differently. Whites save and invest while blacks spend on things that raise their status among their peers but have no long-term value.

Whites are simple older than blacks. Wealth accumulation takes time. The average white family has been at it much longer than the much younger black family. Of course, there are other reasons for this disparity but 'time in service' is certainly the most important one.
What a load.

Back to the thread topic.

Possibly the biggest reason blacks are behind whites in wealth is that blacks with the same income as whites spend differently. Whites save and invest while blacks spend on things that raise their status among their peers but have no long-term value.
You know, I didn't think bullshit could be piled higher but Nutz are obviously skilled.

I'll ask again since you ignored it the first time.

Should upper management of a company be qualified, or be black? Should someone be hired based on their ability to do the job, or their skin color?

I love pointing out the racism in racist liberals.
But they don't answer the question do they? Instead they rephrase it as a different question to make it that racism prevents the black guy from being hired. They perpetuate racism by never allowing us to treat skin color as having no more importance than hair or eye color.

I never said anything to my boss, but it seemed to me that most of his employees were doing their jobs in slow motion, while I was working my ass off. If he also saw this, he never mentioned it.
No question that many employees “slide by” with minimal effort. That’s another thing the anti-business liberals overlook: the owner puts his heart and soul into the business since so much is at risk, while employees can move on to another job.

But they don't answer the question do they? Instead they rephrase it as a different question to make it that racism prevents the black guy from being hired. They perpetuate racism by never allowing us to treat skin color as having no more importance than hair or eye color.
Or, they twist it around to make it appear as though the questioner is racist: “So you’re saying that blacks can never be qualified?” It‘s done to put the questioner on the defensive. They know fully well that’s not what was said.

The point is that people should be selected according to ability. When you prioritize race over ability, the odds are that you will not get the best qualified since blacks are such a minority. The odds are about 13% that the best qualified person for any job will be black.

Except for basketball and football.

Forum List

Back