Why Workers in Red States Vote Against Their Economic Self-Interest

Whaaaaaa? I have something crazy for you. Some people enjoy the taste of Salsa from New York City.

Now can we talk about what I said? Everyone votes their own self interest. You are trying to make it sound bad like "how dare they?"

Notice I mentioned nothing about depending on others at all. But when talking points are all you have, you have to throw them in somewhere. :D

You're wrong. I vote for what I feel is best for the country, not necessarily what's best for me. I doubt I'm the only person that votes unselfishly.

I don't find those mutually exclusive. Whats in the best interests of the country is in my best interest.

Whaaaaaa? I have something crazy for you. Some people enjoy the taste of Salsa from New York City.

Now can we talk about what I said? Everyone votes their own self interest. You are trying to make it sound bad like "how dare they?"

Notice I mentioned nothing about depending on others at all. But when talking points are all you have, you have to throw them in somewhere. :D

You're wrong. I vote for what I feel is best for the country, not necessarily what's best for me. I doubt I'm the only person that votes unselfishly.

Whats best for the country isnt your interest then? :cuckoo:

What the fuck god? Why am I surrounded by retards?

what's "best for the country" is subjective you mindless moron

Just take down a few mirrors:)

I don't find those mutually exclusive. Whats in the best interests of the country is in my best interest.

Nor are the mutually inclusive. For instance if I was a Mexican and had family members here illegally from Mexico I would not vote for amnesty for them because it's not best for the country even though it would be best for myself or my family.

Nice spin. The fact is voting for big government, more regulations, higher taxes isn't what's best for the country, yet that is the ideology you vote for.

Along with the lowest wages.
\

um not really leftard; and prices for things are lower in Red states, which makes up for that

and lower as in North Dakota and the oil worker jobs?

lol; who give shit what a crybaby left-wingnut who cant handle facts thinks?

along with the jobs; FACT, jobs are leaving Blue states and going to Red states

Really? You mean things like a new car? Or travel? Or education? Or online purchases?

Only in the bizzaro world of conservatopia is making less better than making more.

food, gas, houses....just those kinds of things

wow!!

IT'S HILARIOUS REALLY; left-wing idiots trying to lecture about voting against their own interests.
the top states for the hightest unemployment are Blue states; and the lowest unemployment is in Red states.

Why is it that the southern United states has the highest poverty rate in the United states for both Blacks and whites?

Nor are the mutually inclusive. For instance if I was a Mexican and had family members here illegally from Mexico I would not vote for amnesty for them because it's not best for the country even though it would be best for myself or my family.

So they arent mutually exclusive so stop pretending to not understand.

Avatar nailed it you dont have to try so hard to not understand me

IT'S HILARIOUS REALLY; left-wing idiots trying to lecture about voting against their own interests.
the top states for the hightest unemployment are Blue states; and the lowest unemployment is in Red states.

Why is it that the southern United states has the highest poverty rate in the United states for both Blacks and whites?

think what you're saying jackwagon. blue states have the most welfare; spend more on people and are nearly as poor.

because the South is more rural you idiot; most people with a brain know that cities are where you find most businesses; hence most jobs

There is nothing wrong with having moral principles that don't put yourself over other people. The problem is really that there is an assumed morality to capitalism that ignores the reality because morality is established through laws as opposed to applied reason. When someone is not good at applying reason a strict legal framework for morality is often needed but that still leaves someone to establish the rules.

Reagan actually went a long way to establishing a lot of these laws in the minds of conservatives concerning the economy. His success was so complete that they will go to great lengths to ignore reality, including the reality of the Reagan administration. Just try bringing up the increase of debt that happened under Reagan and you will see the faithful scramble to make excuses and dismiss the reality.

Events under Reagan have very little to do with today's economic realities. Why don't you just say, "Bbbb...Bushy."

The point I was making was that Reagan was hugely influential on the minds of Republicans today and their understanding of economic policy. A lot of changes happened under Reagan that are relevant today as well. So your post is doubly wrong. Congratulations!

:eusa_hand: A "point" or "influence" is not an "event." If you reread my sentence I was talking about events of "increase of debt." The wise spending of Reagan has got nothing to do with our bloated debt now.

You make great points but are not paying attention.

Nice spin. The fact is voting for big government, more regulations, higher taxes isn't what's best for the country, yet that is the ideology you vote for.

Holy shit. Is it a rule of some kind that you have to throw in a talking point no matter what the other person says? You're like a mother bird regurgitating the same things over and over

Events under Reagan have very little to do with today's economic realities. Why don't you just say, "Bbbb...Bushy."

The point I was making was that Reagan was hugely influential on the minds of Republicans today and their understanding of economic policy. A lot of changes happened under Reagan that are relevant today as well. So your post is doubly wrong. Congratulations!

:eusa_hand: A "point" or "influence" is not an "event." If you reread my sentence I was talking about events of "increase of debt." The wise spending of Reagan has got nothing to do with our bloated debt now.

LOL you clowns never fail to disappoint.

Nobody's talkning about raising taxes in general, as Pubs always go on about. Dems are talking about raising taxes on the bloated rich, and raising pay for the hurting nonrich...

Everything you know is wrong, hater dupes....see sig-Reaganism is still our tax system, works only for the greedy idiot rich...

LOL you clowns never fail to disappoint.

Chickens don't either. :eusa_whistle:

I never said they were mutually exclusive.

Holy shit. Is it a rule of some kind that you have to throw in a talking point no matter what the other person says? You're like a mother bird regurgitating the same things over and over

You have to resort to lies.

Show me where this so called "talking point" is that you claim I'm regurgitating.

Democrats are typically for higher taxes and bigger government, that's the party you side with. How is that voting in your best interest?

I never said they were mutually exclusive.

I didnt say you said it I said stop pretending

Forum List

Back