Why would a God even need a hell?

I have asked myself why a God would need a hell, ( and by hell I mean the Christian version of it). I mean here this great being of life and love , is said to have created a place of eternal misery? And something is just not right with that, because it makes no sense at all. But a lot of things in religion make no sense, but religion rains on humanity, getting all of our consciousness wet in one manner or another.

My view of God, and I don't know God, have never seen him or heard his voice; is a view that I know is already distorted by many things; but I view him as merciful, loving, kind, forgiving, longsuffering, all the things that this Christian hell is not. So I don't think this hell is God's creation, I think the Christians created it. I think this eternal hell punishing is what Christians would do with unbelievers, not God. I think its moreso what the Christians want.

Why would God make an eternal monument out of evil? For what? Why would such a being of great power of change, co-exist with misery forever? Why? I can't see it. I think something is seriously wrong with this myopic view of hell! The powers that exist which can seduce the consciousness of humanity into believing nonsense, is simply stunning.

Hell was created for satan and all evil will be there for eternity.

I have asked myself why a God would need a hell, ( and by hell I mean the Christian version of it). I mean here this great being of life and love , is said to have created a place of eternal misery? And something is just not right with that, because it makes no sense at all. But a lot of things in religion make no sense, but religion rains on humanity, getting all of our consciousness wet in one manner or another.

My view of God, and I don't know God, have never seen him or heard his voice; is a view that I know is already distorted by many things; but I view him as merciful, loving, kind, forgiving, longsuffering, all the things that this Christian hell is not. So I don't think this hell is God's creation, I think the Christians created it. I think this eternal hell punishing is what Christians would do with unbelievers, not God. I think its moreso what the Christians want.

Why would God make an eternal monument out of evil? For what? Why would such a being of great power of change, co-exist with misery forever? Why? I can't see it. I think something is seriously wrong with this myopic view of hell! The powers that exist which can seduce the consciousness of humanity into believing nonsense, is simply stunning.

Hell was created for satan and all evil will be there for eternity.
So there's no evil in Al-Qaeda? Huh?

You can't run from the hell monger message , because satan , the prince of the power of the air , Eph. 2:2 , is using Christianity to broadcast it all over the world!

Explain to yourself why a human would have to live in hell then die and go to a worse hell?

Why would anyone spend their entire lives perjuring themselves in the name of a God from whom they have never seen or heard a single word in their entire lives? Why would anyone spend their entire life seeking spiritual life from a lifeless cracker that can neither see , hear, speak or walk?

If God exists do you suppose he is going to tell them, "well done!"? He's just going to overlook the fact that they also actively made life miserable for anyone who ever had the stones to openly reject their professed devotion to lunacy? According to you, every scumbag that ever existed is going to be welcomed into the kingdom of Heaven to live forever? I don't think so.

If a person does absolutely nothing to prepare for themselves a place in the world to come while they have life they are bound to find no place to be when they have died..

No one can repent from the grave.

Last edited:
Explain to yourself why a human would have to live in hell then die and go to a worse hell?

Why would anyone spend their entire lives perjuring themselves in the name of a God from whom they have never seen or heard a single word in their entire lives? Why would anyone spend their entire life seeking spiritual life from a lifeless cracker that can neither see , hear, speak or walk?

If God exists do you suppose he is going to tell them, "well done!"? He's just going to overlook the fact that they also actively made life miserable for anyone who ever had the stones to openly reject their professed devotion to lunacy? According to you, every scumbag that ever existed is going to be welcomed into the kingdom of Heaven to live forever? I don't think so.

If a person does absolutely nothing to prepare for themselves a place in the world to come while they have life they are bound to find no place to be when they have died..

I am curious , What do you mean by " A lifeless cracker", are even you suggesting Jesus was white?

I am curious , What do you mean by " A lifeless cracker", are even you suggesting Jesus was white?

No. It was a reference to the eucharist, a lifeless cracker made by human hands, that people worship and eat hoping to receive eternal life..

Nutty isn't it? Its like picking up a block of wood, calling it mommy, then getting down on your knees and begging it for favors and presents.

Can you think of anything more degrading other than paying some bastard to fuck up your mind and life for this privilege.

use your imagination in a rational way. If you did such a thing wouldn't your state of mind match perfectly the figurative descriptions of hell?

Last edited:

No. It was a reference to the eucharist, a lifeless cracker made by human hands, that people worship and eat hoping to receive eternal life..

Nutty isn't it? Its like picking up a block of wood, calling it mommy, then getting down on your knees and begging it for favors and presents.

Can you think of anything more degrading other than paying some bastard to fuck up your mind and life for this privilege.

use your imagination in a rational way. If you did such a thing wouldn't your state of mind match perfectly the figurative descriptions of hell?

I am curious , in your mind does a think like " cursing" some how give your words more power and meaning?

I am curious , in your mind does a think like " cursing" some how give your words more power and meaning?

lol...I didn't realize that you had delicate ears...

There are a million way to say FU.

Which way would you prefer?

I hold no need to say it , just wondering why you favor it so much?

Is it possible for you to speak without such language?

You hold no need to say what? What do you think that I favor so much?

What other language would you like for me to speak in?

What the hell are you trying to avoid? lol...

The cursing ; can you converse without cursing?

It depends. You would have to provide a detailed list of words and expressions that you find shocking or offensive for me to examine before I could answer that, and then you would have to avoid being a jerk.

what are the odds of that?

There, not one single curse word that I know of.

Feel any better?

It depends. You would have to provide a detailed list of words and expressions that you find shocking or offensive for me to examine before I could answer that, and then you would have to avoid being a jerk.

Feel any better?

Yes , a bit better. Interesting that you use an insult to give your example. Its like you must tear at a person ; like a cat? Always lashing out in some manner. Like a predator.

Feel any better?

Yes , a bit better. Interesting that you use an insult to give your example. Its like you must tear at a person ; like a cat? Always lashing out in some manner. Like a predator.

You are on a very strange mission to contradict thousands of years of teaching about the reality of hell simply because you have failed to comprehend the metaphor, and even after I agreed with you that what the churches teach about an eternal afterlife place of torment isn't accurate and then explained to you what is you continue to spread lies.

You are every bit as phony and incapable of honest discussion as the people that you have been obsessively deriding.

Now I'm curious. Whats really bothering you?

Have you done something that you feel guilty about that others have said will land you in hell so you are spending day and night desperately trying to convince yourself that it doesn't exist?

To me, that in itself matches perfectly the detailed descriptions of hell.

You want to be healed and assured a place in heaven?

Purify your mind and be refined. Get out of your death bed, stand up, and walk like a man.

I assure you that you will believe in hell in the very day that you get out of it

Last edited:

Forum List

Back