Why would a God even need a hell?

No. You don't accept the proof I have. You have zero proof God doesn't exist and you believe that God may exist.
You don't have any real science-backed proof for your god. And yes, he may still exist, despite your total lack of proof.
Yes. We have gone over it a dozen times. No need to do so again. I have already converted you from an atheist to an agnostic. My work is done.
You were calling me an atheist when I was already an agnostic. And now you understand what the word means. Good for you.
Are you happy I converted you? You don't need to thank me.
I'm just glad that you stopped calling me an atheist. Thanks for that. :D
I'm just glad you stopped being an atheist. Praise the Lord.

You don't have any real science-backed proof for your god. And yes, he may still exist, despite your total lack of proof.
Yes. We have gone over it a dozen times. No need to do so again. I have already converted you from an atheist to an agnostic. My work is done.
You were calling me an atheist when I was already an agnostic. And now you understand what the word means. Good for you.
Why, you think the lord had something to do with my wanting proof for its existence?

Why, you think the lord had something to do with my wanting proof for its existence?
No. I think we were made to praise and glorify Him.

Your god must be a massive douchebag if what he wanted were beings to faun all over him.

Your god must be a massive douchebag if what he wanted were beings to faun all over him.
You think that bothers me, but it doesn't. What other names can you think to call God? Surely, you can do better than massive douchebag, right?

You think that bothers me, but it doesn't. What other names can you think to call God? Surely, you can do better than massive douchebag, right?
Not trying to offend, but the whole concept of the god of the bible is laughable and absurd.

I see it a little differently.

Ding must be a massive douchebag if he thinks a holy God would want human beings to faun all over him..

If a person believes in a douchebag god then that image established in the minds as the highest ideal consequently turns that believer into a douchebag..

If people believe that God is a capricious and puerile petty tyrant then they become capricious and puerile petty tyrants.

If people believe that Jesus was a pusillanimous asexual self-loathing servant to other people and established that image in their minds as the highest ideal then believers would tend to become pusillanimous asexual self-loathing servants to other people.

Last edited:
Not trying to offend, but the whole concept of the god of the bible is laughable and absurd.
Don't be silly. Of course that is what you are trying to do. You mock what you do not understand.

I see it a little differently.

Ding must be a massive douchebag if he thinks a holy God would want human beings to faun all over him..

If a person believes in a douchebag god then that image established in the minds as the highest ideal consequently turns that believer into a douchebag..

If people believe that God is a capricious and puerile petty tyrant then they become capricious and puerile petty tyrants.

If people believe that Jesus was a pusillanimous asexual self-loathing servant to other people and established that image in their minds as the highest ideal then believers would tend to become pusillanimous asexual self-loathing servants to other people.

Personally I find you a massive douchebag period. I have no qualifiers. You strike me as one of those people who like to hear the sound of their own voice.

Don't be silly. Of course that is what you are trying to do. You mock what you do not understand.
I understand that your invisible friend wants you to kiss his ass.

I don't know anyone who believes in a douchebag god. That would be your erroneous conclusion based upon your erroneous interpretation. You don't have the foggiest idea of what worship means anymore than you know what meek means.

I don't know anyone who believes that God is a capricious and puerile petty tyrant. That would be your erroneous conclusion. The reality is that Jesus did not want us to love Him for what He could do for us, He wanted us to love Him for who He is.

Pusillanimous, huh? I'd say He showed quite a bit of courage to do what He did.

Self-loathing servant? Not sure where you get this idea from either. I don't know anyone who believes that. He condescended to us in a way you are unfamiliar with.

That would be your erroneous conclusion.

Worship you=kiss your ass.

Worshiping God means to treat everything you do like it was a sacred act. I doubt you have any concept of what this means.

Worshiping God means to treat everything you do like it was a sacred act. I doubt you have any concept of what this means.
Exactly, you're kissing his ass for everything you do because he's you're invisible hero.

Exactly, you're kissing his ass for everything you do because he's you're invisible hero.
Thank you for proving me correct.

For fawning over someone you can't prove no matter how hard you try?

For fawning over someone you can't prove no matter how hard you try?
No. For proving that you have no concept of what worship means.

Forum List

Back