Why would a God even need a hell?

Why would a God need to threaten his people?
Don't you have a thread that is based on your belief that God is hiding from us because of us? Can you please get your lies straight?
That sounds about right, god is hiding from us because he's ashamed of his creation and is trying to pawn it off on his buddy satan. :lmao:
Well you are the expert on shame.
So you agree with me. Good for you.

Don't you have a thread that is based on your belief that God is hiding from us because of us? Can you please get your lies straight?
That sounds about right, god is hiding from us because he's ashamed of his creation and is trying to pawn it off on his buddy satan. :lmao:
Not exactly.

Not exactly.
That sounds like a "somewhat". Ill take it. :D

Not exactly.
That sounds like a "somewhat". Ill take it. :D
Not exactly.

Why would a sane mind create an insane punishment?
Why would a sane mind reject the spirit of God within them?
The god of the bible is a figment of your imagination, and you haven't proven otherwise.

I think it would be more accurate to say that how he interprets what is written about God in the Bible is a figment of his unrestrained imagination that requires the suspension of disbelief, rejection of all critical thinking, and the embrace or archaic superstitious lore that makes no rational sense, contradicts both logic and reality, and renders believers completely insane or functionally incapacitated at best.

The god of the bible is a figment of your imagination, and you haven't proven otherwise.
You don't sound like much of an agnostic.
You still haven't proved anything.
What do I need to prove? Your an agnostic. You don't believe either way, lol. I have nothing to prove because you can't disprove what I believe, lol. You are an agnostic. God loves logic. He created it.

What do I need to prove? Your an agnostic. You don't believe either way, lol. I have nothing to prove because you can't disprove what I believe, lol. You are an agnostic. God loves logic. He created it.
You're even unclear on the concept of agnosticism. If anyone ever comes up with real proof either way, I'm willing to change my mind. Can't be any fairer than that. Everyone else, like you, has already made up their mind with zero real proof. So if god loves logic, he sure don't love you. :D

You're even unclear on the concept of agnosticism. If anyone ever comes up with real proof either way, I'm willing to change my mind. Can't be any fairer than that. Everyone else, like you, has already made up their mind with zero real proof. So if god loves logic, he sure don't love you. :D
No. You don't accept the proof I have. You have zero proof God doesn't exist and you believe that God may exist.

No. You don't accept the proof I have. You have zero proof God doesn't exist and you believe that God may exist.
You don't have any real science-backed proof for your god. And yes, he may still exist, despite your total lack of proof.

You don't have any real science-backed proof for your god. And yes, he may still exist, despite your total lack of proof.
Yes. We have gone over it a dozen times. No need to do so again. I have already converted you from an atheist to an agnostic. My work is done.

Yes. We have gone over it a dozen times. No need to do so again. I have already converted you from an atheist to an agnostic. My work is done.
You were calling me an atheist when I was already an agnostic. And now you understand what the word means. Good for you.

You were calling me an atheist when I was already an agnostic. And now you understand what the word means. Good for you.
Are you happy I converted you? You don't need to thank me.

Are you happy I converted you? You don't need to thank me.
I'm just glad that you stopped calling me an atheist. Thanks for that. :D

"If you want to get to Heaven you have to raise a little Hell...and if you want to know the "Secret" ...you have to Promise not to tell"

Forum List

Back