Why would a God even need a hell?

You know, if you look at things from the Jewish viewpoint, there is no hell, and Satan isn't so much of an evil being, but is perceived as such because of his job as adversary, meaning that he reports everything that you do to God and holds you accountable for your actions.

And, for those Christians who may have forgot, Jesus was Jewish.

Oh satan is evil, no doubt about it. And Jesus was Jewish, but he did not " Think Jewish!" If you know what I mean.
No. Jesus IS Jewish.

Jesus is no longer human , he is NOT now Jewish! Period! Jesus is not now a human, he is not now a man, and he is not now any race or culture of humans. These are facts ; its academic!

Jesus is no longer human , he is NOT now Jewish! Period! Jesus is not now a human, he is not now a man, and he is not now any race or culture of humans. These are facts ; its academic!
Jesus IS as He has always and will always be. In the beginning the Word was with God. Jesus is the Word.

Jesus is no longer Jewish, that is incorrect. Jesus is no longer a human, he is a God! Some kind of a God! God cannot be said to be a Baptist or a Jehovah's Witness; it is incorrect to try and make Jesus anything " Jewish", he is not Jewish now and never will be again!

Jesus is no longer Jewish, that is incorrect. Jesus is no longer a human, he is a God! Some kind of a God! God cannot be said to be a Baptist or a Jehovah's Witness; it is incorrect to try and make Jesus anything " Jewish", he is not Jewish now and never will be again!
Jesus IS fully human and fully Divine. The Word made flesh.

Translation; God needs love more than Christianity needs its hell; Jesus is not " Fully Human now" , no flesh can exist at Christ level of existence! Jesus is NOT now " Fully" human, he is not human at all! Jesus is NOT now " Fully human", or even partially human! Jesus is NOT fully human, he is NOT human at all!

Translation; God needs love more than Christianity needs its hell; Jesus is not " Fully Human now" , no flesh can exist at Christ level of existence! Jesus is NOT now " Fully" human, he is not human at all! Jesus is NOT now " Fully human", or even partially human! Jesus is NOT fully human, he is NOT human at all!
You are unnaturally obsessed with Christianity and Christians. Jesus IS fully human. Jesus IS fully God.

You are unnaturally obsessed with Christianity and Christians. Jesus IS fully human. Jesus IS fully God.

Jesus is not a human , notice Rev. 5:6 Jesus is described as having seven horns and seven eyes; in Rev. 14: 6, Jesus has the ability to " Fly", like all angels, because they are not human! No one who is fully human can fly like a plane! Nothing human could sit at the right hand of God, Rev. 4:, in Rev. 4:11 Jesus created " All Things", nothing human could do that. In Rev. chapter 6, Jesus opens the seven seals, nothing human could do that!

In Rev. 5:3 no " Man" or no human could open the books Jesus opened! If Jesus was fully human at this time , he could not have opened these books! No human was found worthy to open the books or even read them, Rev. 5:4. Its academic, Jesus was not fully human at this time, nor ever would be like that again!

Hello!

Jesus is not a human , notice Rev. 5:6 Jesus is described as having seven horns and seven eyes; in Rev. 14: 6, Jesus has the ability to " Fly", like all angels, because they are not human! No one who is fully human can fly like a plane! Nothing human could sit at the right hand of God, Rev. 4:, in Rev. 4:11 Jesus created " All Things", nothing human could do that. In Rev. chapter 6, Jesus opens the seven seals, nothing human could do that!

In Rev. 5:3 no " Man" or no human could open the books Jesus opened! If Jesus was fully human at this time , he could not have opened these books! No human was found worthy to open the books or even read them, Rev. 5:4. Its academic, Jesus was not fully human at this time, nor ever would be like that again!

Hello!
Why do crazy people focus on Revelations? Jesus IS fully human. Jesus IS fully God.

Christianity is fully fractured. A truck running on physical fuel; because its not yet invited to the spiritual fuel.

God loves diversity. He created it.

Interesting. You said that God loves diversity because He created it.

If that statement is true, then why do you Christians tell us that there is only one way to believe in God? Me? I personally think there is a little bit of God in all religions, because God is too big to be contained in just one dogma or belief system.

I mean.............you DID say that God likes diversity..............

If that statement is true, then why do you Christians tell us that there is only one way to believe in God? Me? I personally think there is a little bit of God in all religions, because God is too big to be contained in just one dogma or belief system.

Interesting point ; I agree with you.

Not sure which Christians have been telling you that. It sure wasn't me. There is only one God. If you seek Him, He will respond.

I don't bad mouth any religions or disparage the religious beliefs of others.

Not sure which Christians have been telling you that. It sure wasn't me. There is only one God. If you seek Him, He will respond.

Some Christians make a living off of bad mouthing other religions ; you do that here at this site far more than any believer I have read. But again, I respect your ability to speak up and relate.

Some Christians make a living off of bad mouthing other religions ; you do that here at this site far more than any believer I have read. But again, I respect your ability to speak up and relate.
I haven't done it once. If it is as you say it shouldn't be too hard for you to prove, right? After all you claim I have done it many times, right?

I am telling you that I have not done it once. So I know you won't be able to prove it.

Actually, yeah, you do. Anytime you tell others that they are going to hell if they don't accept Christ as their personal savior, you are disparaging other religions, because by saying that unless they accept Christ they are going to hell, you are telling them that their religion is false because it doesn't get you to Heaven.

Try again.

Actually, yeah, you do. Anytime you tell others that they are going to hell if they don't accept Christ as their personal savior, you are disparaging other religions, because by saying that unless they accept Christ they are going to hell, you are telling them that their religion is false because it doesn't get you to Heaven.

Try again.

That is so true ; religion does not get you to heaven, the grace of God does. Christianity does not control anything about human salvation or heaven. God knows better than to put something as important as salvation into the hands of humans , especially religious humans - they are the most merciless!

Try again.
When and where have I done that? I haven't.

Forum List

Back