Why would a God even need a hell?

Why are you ashamed to answer?
I'm not. I want to know why you think it matters.
Didn't say it did. Now answer, have you ever smoked weed?
Then it isn't a soup question. Ask a soup question.
Have you ever smoked weed and then felt like eating some soup?
That's not a soup question either.
Just admit it, you've smoked weed but couldn't handle it. No worries, it happens.

I'm not. I want to know why you think it matters.
Just admit it, you've smoked weed but couldn't handle it. No worries, it happens.
Why does it matter to you?

It's just a question. And you seem like such an expert on the subject, so I'm sure you've smoked tons in your day. Now you probably just pound back the alcohol, all engineers are drunks.

It's just a question. And you seem like such an expert on the subject, so I'm sure you've smoked tons in your day. Now you probably just pound back the alcohol, all engineers are drunks.
Not really. I might have a margarita or a beer occasionally. One does not need to be an expert to know that chronic pot smoking is a problem.

I still can't figure why a God would even need a hell?
Can you figure out why God would need space and time to exist?

God doesn't need space and time to exist. He's outside of it because He's eternal. However, God probably created space and time so that WE could exist and He could watch us.
Not space and time for God to exist but space and time for space and time to exist.

Hell is a wicked imagination. I don't understand why Christians like it so much.

Hell is a wicked imagination. I don't understand why Christians like it so much.
Hell is a wicked imagination.

there is no need to dwell on the 4th century christian version ...

certainly the evil spirit seeks immortality as well, having been evil, hurting innocent people there can not be to great a rejection they be punished for their past deeds - surly some get what is coming to them ... before it is over for their lot. happy ending.

They like it because it makes them feel superior to those they deem "sinners". You know, a place to throw those that don't meet up to their moral values.

Only problem is..........everyone who is Christian seems to be in a hurry to "out purify" others, and in the process, they declare everything they don't like to be a "sin".

Hate to tell you, but music, drinking, and dancing aren't sins.

They like it because it makes them feel superior to those they deem "sinners". You know, a place to throw those that don't meet up to their moral values.

Only problem is..........everyone who is Christian seems to be in a hurry to "out purify" others, and in the process, they declare everything they don't like to be a "sin".

Well I certainly don't think music , drinking and dancing are sins. You know what the world needs and has always needed? A God who loves us so much that he made it possible for no sin to destroy his people; God had Jesus take absolute care of all sin ; now no sin and no selfish over zealous Christian can condemn any unbeliever who sins. The two biggest stumbling blocks to sinners has been removed ; satan and Christians who condemn others now cannot stop the salvation of sinners who need God the most.

You are correct. The Bible does not say that any of those are sins. Certain types of music could be considered a sin. Gangster rap, for instance. Nothing wrong with dancing, unless it's naked pole dancing, or something similar. As far as drinking goes, there is nothing wrong with it, as long as it's done in moderation.

You are correct. The Bible does not say that any of those are sins. Certain types of music could be considered a sin. Gangster rap, for instance. Nothing wrong with dancing, unless it's naked pole dancing, or something similar. As far as drinking goes, there is nothing wrong with it, as long as it's done in moderation.
I bet a weenie like you is scared of hell.

Don't pay Mudda any mind. He's our resident troll. He is cute and lovable like his avatar.

Don't pay Mudda any mind. He's our resident troll. He is cute and lovable like his avatar.
You STILL following me around? Now THAT'S creepy and :gay:

You STILL following me around? Now THAT'S creepy and :gay:
If you say so.

Forum List

Back