Why would a God even need a hell?

You're clearly jealous. :lol:
Yes, because being a chronic pot head is such a wonderful life.
More proof that you live in a fantasy world, I never said any such thing, in fact, all I said was that weed is god's herb. That's it. You fantasized about all the rest. What a fucking douchebag. :lol:
Are you ashamed of being a chronic pot head?
Why? Is there something to be ashamed of if I were?
You mean besides the stupidity of being a chronic pot smoker?
You know this how?

Yes, because being a chronic pot head is such a wonderful life.
More proof that you live in a fantasy world, I never said any such thing, in fact, all I said was that weed is god's herb. That's it. You fantasized about all the rest. What a fucking douchebag. :lol:
You know this how?
How does marijuana use affect school, work, and social life?

Heavy pot use can permanently damage short-term memory, study shows

You know this how?

WoW! 2 actual links that seem ok!!! Now remember this post of yours when you're arguing your theories about god and the universe. This is how you prove something, with links to actual relevant studies by real doctors/scientists.

Although you never did prove that I am a chronic user, or even an occasional user. But kudos for finding what appears to be real links to back up your point. :clap2:

You know this how?

WoW! 2 actual links that seem ok!!! Now remember this post of yours when you're arguing your theories about god and the universe. This is how you prove something, with links to actual relevant studies by real doctors/scientists.

Although you never did prove that I am a chronic user, or even an occasional user. But kudos for finding what appears to be real links to back up your point. :clap2:
I never heard you say you weren't.

And I never said that I was.

Then I will take it on faith that you are.

Nothing wrong with burning a little herb. It would loosen up your too tight sphincter and make you less of an :ahole-1:

Nothing wrong with burning a little herb. It would loosen up your too tight sphincter and make you less of an :ahole-1:
Laughing leads to crying.

Have you EVER smoked weed?

Have you EVER smoked weed?
Why does that matter? Will my answer make you smoke less?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back