Why would anyone continue to claim the iraqi war was a failure?

:cuckoo:

Strange that Clinton and algore made it US policy for regime change in Iraq...in 1998.

Let's see, did "chickenhawks" take control of his brain? Maybe they blackmailed him into doing it with stained women's underwear to show the media, eh kook.

Whenever anyone brings up the fact that Bush started the war, you inevitably get a stampede of responses from conservatives pointing out all the Democrats who voted for the war.
Regime change in Iraq, officially began in 1993, with the letter the PNAC sent to President Clinton. Obviously, Bill disagreed with PNAC authors to invade Iraq, but then "the shrub" hit the scene and we all know what followed.

When does the US need permission from the UN, the UN that put murderous dictators on human rights panels?

You are insane, probably from that syphilis finally eating away your brain like it did with Hitler. Lucky for the world you only control your TV remote and your blow up doll, unlike hitler.

JRK continues his fail on the Boad.

The invasion was unnecessary, was not sanctioned by the UN, was illegal, and did not result in a reconstituted ME in harmony with the USA. It led to a huge deficit, injured the economy, and the rejection of neo-con thuggery in politics.

He has not carried one single point as women are forced back into sharia submission and Iraq drifts into alliance with Iran,

JRK should never be allowed to in the presence of our military,

Hmmm, dumbfuck....where are all these stories of Americans stealing Iraqi oil???

I'm sure NPR, msnbc, kooks like you could find info for your bullshit claims.

Come on kook, Buuuuuuuush is making millions off Iraqi oil is your start. :eusa_whistle:

...looted oil(the main reason to go to War,as Saddam was negotiating oil exports in euros and not US dollars)....
That's a fact not too many people talk about.

Sanctions on Iraq that had prevented them for selling oil on the open market, were about to be lifted and the last thing they were going to do with their 4th largest reserve, was sell it to the US.

So we went in there to find out why they had "our oil", under "their sand"!

That's the trouble Bezerk,they only tell you what they think you need to know......well as an Australian,(we can spot a bullshitter from a mile away) Bush was at the time treating the world like Court Jesters but regrettably (and it was hard to watch) He and his Cohorts were treating the American People like Village Idiots and most lapped it up,incredibly.steve

When does the US need permission from the UN, the UN that put murderous dictators on human rights panels?

You are insane, probably from that syphilis finally eating away your brain like it did with Hitler. Lucky for the world you only control your TV remote and your blow up doll, unlike hitler.

The invasion was unnecessary, was not sanctioned by the UN, was illegal, and did not result in a reconstituted ME in harmony with the USA. It led to a huge deficit, injured the economy, and the rejection of neo-con thuggery in politics.

He has not carried one single point as women are forced back into sharia submission and Iraq drifts into alliance with Iran,

Very silly and immature comment.....you'll have to do a lot better than this,just saying.steve:cool:

But Tardy, you didn't read the other posts, until somebody put up UN Res.51, did you.

Back a couple dozen pages, I posted how the CIA and MI6 put up the Shah's regime, and CIA support for Saddam started, in 1958. All excessive US presence does is start the dictators, help them persist, and then the US egregiously bombs and shoots up with D.U.

GB Tardy has difficulty reading, don't you know? So he listens to Rush for his talking points. But he has difficulty in remembering, too, what he heard.

So what is Tardy supposed to do?

Hmmm, dumbfuck....where are all these stories of Americans stealing Iraqi oil???

I'm sure NPR, msnbc, kooks like you could find info for your bullshit claims.

Come on kook, Buuuuuuuush is making millions off Iraqi oil is your start. :eusa_whistle:

...looted oil(the main reason to go to War,as Saddam was negotiating oil exports in euros and not US dollars)....
That's a fact not too many people talk about.

Sanctions on Iraq that had prevented them for selling oil on the open market, were about to be lifted and the last thing they were going to do with their 4th largest reserve, was sell it to the US.

So we went in there to find out why they had "our oil", under "their sand"!

That was the whole idea. Now we don't have to steal it because "we" OWN it!

"So if we own it then why aren't gas prices cheaper now in America," you may ask?

DUH!

Gas is NEVER going to be cheap again in America. The American investors who drove the U.S. government and the puppets in power at the time into invading Iraq aren't anymore interested in giving their profits away for any "good of the nation" than the Saudi Royal Family or Hugo Chavez!

In addition to having the Iraqi puppet government in the United States' back pocket we now have a HUGE military footprint in Iraq (in the form of four sprawling military bases) from which we can launch tactical nuclear strikes anywhere in the southeastern hemisphere without the need for those pesky, easily detected ICBM's!

Soon ALL the oil in the world will be OURS and we will be RICH! FILTHY RICH!!!!

Well....maybe not US or the nation.....but SOMEBODY will be lol!

Don't look for them to spread the wealth to you though through cheaper gas.....or cheaper anything really!

All they need from you is your blind unflinching support and a firm grasp on your ankles! :eek:

Don't be a butt nutt!

Think about what you are saying dude!

You can't argue that the U.S. went to war in Iraq to protect women from Sharia law!

That's just ridiculous and insults everything our soldiers have died for!

Nor can you say that the U.S. is somehow "exempt" from the UN, the Geneva Conventions, OR the Nuremburg Tribunals.

You have to remember that WE have always been the most powerful signatory on ALL of these international laws!

In all of them.....WE have led the world.

What message does it send the rest of the world when WE break or just diss our OWN laws?

The US went to Iraq, again, to prove to Sunnis, how GW Bush can count to two.

Two towers, two wars, against Iraq, two wars, going on at the same time, against Sunnis.

Problem is, GW and all the wingnuts in creation don't add their collective IQ to three. They make up for the obvious lack of brains, with raw greed.

I have not said anything about you personally, except for you being FOS, on claiming the finding of WMD's.

I like to stay within the context of the discussion. I have no intention of discussing everything under the sun in one conversation.

At least we agree on that.

Which is appreciated, thank you for your diplomacy.

Of the information you posted, it did not prove your claim. There is still information you haven't posted, that I'm still waiting on.

This happens to be part of the information I'm still waiting for you to post.

No one is saying Hussein wasn't a bad guy.

Not as a guest of the government.

So Hans Blix statement in January was the truth and his statement in March was a lie? Why am I not surprized you'd say that?

This is irrelevant. I've never said anything of the kind. But all the people I've met who were vets said the main reason for joining was the GI Bill. Not so they could go kill brown people with imunity.

Because you argue the opposite. You go to war because you have to. Because you have no other choice. It is a last resort. We still had options in Iraq. We could of let the inspectors do their job and finish their mission. Again, there was no reason to rush into war that killed over a million Iraqi's and made over 4.5 million homeless.

WARNING: HERE COMES A PERSONAL ATTACK!

Your statement above, shows how irresponsible you are, by blaming others for your actions. WE decided to go to war. That was OUR decision. Don't blame anyone else but US!

Dude the info your "waiting" to post is on this page
Update 27 January 2003
from the link
Even Iraq’s letter sent in response to our recent discussions in Baghdad to the President of the Security Council on 24 January does not lead us to the resolution of these issues.
The nerve agent VX is one of the most toxic ever developed.
Thus, there is a discrepancy of 6,500 bombs. The amount of chemical agent in these bombs would be in the order of about 1,000 tonnes
This was a relatively new bunker and therefore the rockets must have been moved there in the past few years, at a time when Iraq should not have had such munitions.
inspectors have found at another site a laboratory quantity of thiodiglycol, a mustard gas
precursor.
There are strong indications that Iraq produced more anthrax than it declared,
What is clear is that they were illegally brought into Iraq, that is, Iraq or some company in Iraq, circumvented the restrictions imposed by various resolutions.

The UN made claims of 6500 WMDs misssing
rockets FOUND
Thiodiglycol as noted FOUND
anthrax
nerve gas
Obvious to any-one who takes there blinders off Saddam was lying and was never going to adhere to the terms he agreed to when he surrendered in 91
In addition It had been confirmed that Al Qaeda was there in 2002 recently

What else is there?
550 metric tons of "yellow cake"

My god what else do you want?

Your on a hiding to nothing here JRK,for the simple fact that the reasons the Americans invaded was on a false premis,they effectively found nothing,left the nation in a schism,looted oil(the main reason to go to War,as Saddam was negotiating oil exports in euros and not US dollars)....and I note here much of Iraqs antiquities were for sale within 7days of the defeat of Saddam in Yes, New York.

Was and has it been worth US military and Iraqi DEATHS and MAIMINGS....NO.

They did find a milking machine,they tried to suggest was a rocket launcher !!!!! and assumed wrongly that Saddam was purchasing Yellow Cake from Mali of all places!!!!!

The weapons inspectors found nothing prior or since........it was yet another slice of American Madness...and NO Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11 and never entertained Bin Laden.

All in all,a monumental failure.theliq by the way the chemicals you mention were all supplied by the US,Britain and France.What the US did do was illegaly invade a Soverign Nation.

So it follows that it's OK to invade the US,with no repercussions by any hostile nation,I have not started on rendition and murders.

A Failure.....it was and is moreover the US attempted to turn an educated nation into SWINE,such was their corrupt commentary prior to and after invasion.

But in the end it was Bush and his Cohorts who were found to be corrupt and a pack of liars.So much for your statement "You had no choice",feed yourself enough BULLSHIT J and you become what you eat.........in this case BULLSHIT

Dude the info your "waiting" to post is on this page
Update 27 January 2003
from the link
Even Iraq’s letter sent in response to our recent discussions in Baghdad to the President of the Security Council on 24 January does not lead us to the resolution of these issues.
The nerve agent VX is one of the most toxic ever developed.
Thus, there is a discrepancy of 6,500 bombs. The amount of chemical agent in these bombs would be in the order of about 1,000 tonnes
This was a relatively new bunker and therefore the rockets must have been moved there in the past few years, at a time when Iraq should not have had such munitions.
inspectors have found at another site a laboratory quantity of thiodiglycol, a mustard gas
precursor.
There are strong indications that Iraq produced more anthrax than it declared,
What is clear is that they were illegally brought into Iraq, that is, Iraq or some company in Iraq, circumvented the restrictions imposed by various resolutions.
These are not my words
These Are HANS BLIX
None in which you stated anything to rebut
I have no reason to lie

Saddam ignored terms of surrender
Congress after 9-11 supported enforcing those terms, and to remove Al Qaeda from Iraq
This including removing 550 metric tons of yellow cake took place. None of it occurs if Saddam never invades Kuwait and 9-11 along with millions losing there lives to these terrorist groups never lose there lives
A FACT you ignore while attacking the very people who stopped these mad men
Why?

JRK has continually spammed with material that has no merit and some outright falsehood,

One, the UN did not authorize the US to enforce UN resolutions, thus any such call turns the US action into a war crime action.

Two, the WMDs as described by the neo-cons did not exist, for if they did the Administration would have announced it from the rooftops of the Nation.

Three, the women of Iraq are being returned sharia oppression, including honor killings.

Four, Iraq moves closer to Iran on a daily basis,

Five, our position in the ME becomes more shaky each day.

Six, those like JRK who advocate for the war after the fact are as guilty of war crimes as were the fascist press in Germany and Italy during WWII,

JRK defends the worst foreign policy disaster in American history, which remembered as so in history books for the remainder of record narrative in human culture.

Now, every Iraqi is free to vote or run for office, without closed door approval or fear of death. Iraqi women can vote, hold office, become a doctor, teacher, or any other occupation that will provide non suicidal dreams for her children. Iraqi sports teams can back the candidates of their choosing without losing the right to represent their country.

Jake you talk of what right I have after that lie you just told about Iraqi women?

Iranian Protest: The True Success of Iraq |

When Congress ratified Article 51 of the UN Charter, thus giving it the same weight as our Constitution, dumbass!

That same congress voted to use force to enforce UN regulations
SO it seems to me that event un-did the previous event

This is the good thing about congress and the representation of the will of the people

Weapons: found, UN regulations (Saddam term of surrender) fact
Oil for food black market UN supported: fact
Yellow cake: fact, removed 550 metric tons 2008
Al Qaeda: Fact, there in 2002. Confirmed in 2010

millions murdered, tortured, reaped, put in prisons with 0 due process and not one peep about that man, Saddam Hussein
29 out of 50 Democratic senators vote to use force to enforce Saddam's surrender terms
34 countries in all
100% of troops volunteered, THANK YOU
not one mention about none of this

WHY?
GWB is the bad guy in this?
the UN has a right to what? sell oil on the black market?

All of this ignored

Now, every Iraqi is free to vote or run for office, without closed door approval or fear of death. Iraqi women can vote, hold office, become a doctor, teacher, or any other occupation that will provide non suicidal dreams for her children. Iraqi sports teams can back the candidates of their choosing without losing the right to represent their country. Jake you talk of what right I have after that lie you just told about Iraqi women?

JRK has lost his mind. Shi'ites are oppressing Sunni, who are murdering their oppressors. Iraqi women in fact are being forced into sharia oppression, including honor killings. JRK has no right to tell lies and dishonor are military heroes who have given life and limb for a failed cause.

JRK has now put me on ignore (he really doesn't you know, I can tell) for the 9th time. :lol:

That same congress voted to use force to enforce UN regulations SO it seems to me that event un-did the previous event

This is the good thing about congress and the representation of the will of the people

millions murdered, tortured, reaped, put in prisons with 0 due process and not one peep about that man, Saddam Hussein
29 out of 50 Democratic senators vote to use force to enforce Saddam's surrender terms
34 countries in all

WHY?

All of this ignored

Because, you lying piece of shit, no yellowcake was found, and GW Bush used a lying, Iraqi informant, to make his claim of WMDs. Read earlier posts, or this, asshole:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curveball_(informant)

Iraqi Defector Admits To Lying About Saddam’s WMD Program

Saddam was a CIA client, since 1958. Remember bin Laden? CIA client. Heard of Sunnis? GW decided to screw with them, so he wanted to invade both Iraq and Afghanistan, and ball-lickers like you bought any story GW and his goons cooked up.

You are stupid enough to ignore, but what would the purpose of this forum be, then?

Whats a matter Jake
no one will talk to you?
Now, every Iraqi is free to vote or run for office, without closed door approval or fear of death. Iraqi women can vote, hold office, become a doctor, teacher, or any other occupation that will provide non suicidal dreams for her children. Iraqi sports teams can back the candidates of their choosing without losing the right to represent their country.
Thank you troops and the 34 countries that allowed this to happen
Thank you

That same congress voted to use force to enforce UN regulations SO it seems to me that event un-did the previous event

34 countries in all

WHY?

All of this ignored

Because, you lying piece of shit, no yellowcake was found, and GW Bush used a lying, Iraqi informant, to make his claim of WMDs. Read earlier posts, or this, asshole:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curveball_(informant)

Iraqi Defector Admits To Lying About Saddam’s WMD Program

Saddam was a CIA client, since 1958. Remember bin Laden? CIA client. Heard of Sunnis? GW decided to screw with them, so he wanted to invade both Iraq and Afghanistan, and ball-lickers like you bought any story GW and his goons cooked up.

You are stupid enough to ignore, but what would the purpose of this forum be, then?

Lying POS?
really?
you man enough to admit your wrong or are you just another Lib who calls grown men names for no reason?
lets see

Report: Uranium Stockpile Removed From Iraq in Secret ... - Fox News
www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,376747,00.htmlJul 5, 2008 – The removal of 550 metric tons of "yellowcake" — the seed material for higher-grade nuclear enrichment — was a significant step toward ...
Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria, Official Says
www.defense.gov/news/newsarticle.aspx?id=15918Jun 29, 2006 – Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria, Official Says. By Samantha L. Quigley American Forces Press Service. WASHINGTON, June 29 .
What exact lies are you talking about?
That would be strike one on the ignore list bud. You want to debate? go for it
Curve ball lied? maybe but that has nothing to do with the over 500 munitions found that Saddam was suppose to have destroyed, that is called not in compliance of the terms of surrender he agreed to
No yellow cake?
550 metric tons somehow got there

Forum List

Back