Why Would Bigots Attack a Jewish-Arab School in Israel That Teaches...

"Nakba day" is not about harmony. Nakba day is about a war opened by Arabs, war which they have lost.

Israeli children should not feel bad about not being killed in 1948.

What's next? apologize to the Arabs for breathing?
do these schools promote harmony?

harmony is understanding of both ways. Nakba day is about war for destruction.

"Hamony" for nakba day? that's rediculous.
do these schools promote harmony?

So consumed with your Jew hatred that you don't even realise that there is no evidence of who did this.

Does it really matter who did it?
A groups of fucking nutters, opposed to peace and harmony did it.
The OP may well have been aimed at Jews but it is less than important, just knowing there are efforts by good people to bring the populations together in peace is what really matters.

I firmly believe, most Jews and most Muslims don't hate each other, but the extremists on both sides foster hate to forward their stupidity, and that spills over to those effected by the violence.

Jew and Muslims aren't the enemy, fucking idiot extremists are.

Now I don't like this school.
Figures you wouldn't like a school that teaches mutual respect.

The Nakba day is that day when Arab whine they couldn't kill the Jews in 1948.
I Googled "Nakba Day" and it doesn't say anything about Arabs whining about not killing Jews?

Defining Nakba

During the 1948 Palestine War, an estimated 700,000 Palestinians fled or were expelled, and hundreds of Palestinian towns and villages were depopulated and destroyed.

These refugees and their descendants number several million people today, divided between Jordan (2 million), Lebanon (427,057), Syria (477,700), the West Bank
(788,108) and the Gaza Strip (1.1 million), with at least another quarter of a million internally displaced Palestinians in Israel. The displacement, dispossession and dispersal of the Palestinian people is known to them as an-Nakba, meaning "catastrophe" or "disaster”.
Nakba, is the Palestinian's Holocaust.

Not only do you deny them their land, you deny them their history.

There is no reason why any Jew should feel bad about it.
They shouldn't feel bad about driving over 700,000 people from homes they had been living in for generations?

Does it really matter who did it?
A groups of fucking nutters, opposed to peace and harmony did it.
The OP may well have been aimed at Jews but it is less than important, just knowing there are efforts by good people to bring the populations together in peace is what really matters.

I firmly believe, most Jews and most Muslims don't hate each other, but the extremists on both sides foster hate to forward their stupidity, and that spills over to those effected by the violence.

Jew and Muslims aren't the enemy, fucking idiot extremists are.
Bingo!

If harmony is understanding both ways, then you certainly don't have any by deliberately demonstrating your mis-understanding of how much that day means to Palestinian's.

As long as there is a single living jew left on the face of this Earth, there will always be strife, greed and hatred for the Goyim.

I Googled "Nakba Day" and it doesn't say anything about Arabs whining about not killing Jews?

Defining Nakba

During the 1948 Palestine War, an estimated 700,000 Palestinians fled or were expelled, and hundreds of Palestinian towns and villages were depopulated and destroyed.

These refugees and their descendants number several million people today, divided between Jordan (2 million), Lebanon (427,057), Syria (477,700), the West Bank
(788,108) and the Gaza Strip (1.1 million), with at least another quarter of a million internally displaced Palestinians in Israel. The displacement, dispossession and dispersal of the Palestinian people is known to them as an-Nakba, meaning "catastrophe" or "disaster”.

They shouldn't feel bad about driving over 700,000 people from homes they had been living in for generations?

"Figures you wouldn't like a school that teaches mutual respect."

Proves you know jack. I study in a college that is wellknown for its mixture of cultures. We have Christians and Arabs here, as well as other ethnic groups. Some of my fellow students are Arabs. I don't have any problem with them.

I do have a problem with brainwashing Israeli kids to believe they should feel sorry for living here. and Nakba day is just about that. Feel sorry, they rose upon you to kill you and you won. How dare you staying alive.

If harmony is understanding both ways, then you certainly don't have any by deliberately demonstrating your mis-understanding of how much that day means to Palestinian's.

I have no problems with Arabs mentioning Nakba day; They are mourning their loss, which is understandable.

I have problems with those who say Jews should mourn as well. I am worried that in their insistent of "harmony" they'll let go of their identity.

If they want to mention the Ramadan with Rosh HaShana, let them, I see it as a very positive thing. They want to learn about each other's religion and history, let them.

But their Nakba is the Jewish surviving.

What next, Jews mourning being released from Aushwitz and saying "sorry Germans?"

Defining Nakba

And once again you forget International law in your haste to demonise the Jews. It is clearly spelt out that a nation can expel any foreign national that has shown belligerence towards the nation and its citizens even if the person habitually lived in the nation. In other words the Palestinians showed they were enemies of Israel and were told to leave as International Law of the time decreed.

Or don't you believe that international law should be applied to Palestinian terrorist scum

And once again you forget International law in your haste to demonise the Jews. It is clearly spelt out that a nation can expel any foreign national that has shown belligerence towards the nation and its citizens even if the person habitually lived in the nation. In other words the Palestinians showed they were enemies of Israel and were told to leave as International Law of the time decreed.

Or don't you believe that international law should be applied to Palestinian terrorist scum
Palestinian's were not "foreign nationals", they were the indigenous, non-Jewish population of Palestine and they have inalienable rights.

This goes all the way back to the Balfour Declaration.

The Balfour Declaration
“His Majesty’s Government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.”
= Arthur James Balfour (Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs)
Which was further codified in the following UN Resolution...
UN Resolution 3236 (XXIX)
22 November 1974

Recognizing that the Palestinian people is entitled to self-determination in accordance with the Charter of the United Nations,

Expressing its grave concern that the Palestinian people has been prevented from enjoying its inalienable rights, in particular its right to self-determination,

Guided by the purposes and principles of the Charter,

Recalling its relevant resolutions which affirm the right of the Palestinian people to self-determination,
1. Reaffirms the inalienable rights of the Palestinian people in Palestine, including:
(a) The right to self-determination without external interference;
(b) The right to national independence and sovereignty;

2. Reaffirms also the inalienable right of the Palestinians to return to their homes and property from which they have been displaced and uprooted, and calls for their return;

3. Emphasizes that full respect for and the realization of these inalienable rights of the Palestinian people are indispensable for the solution of the question of Palestine;

4. Recognizes that the Palestinian people is a principal party in the establishment of a just and lasting peace in the Middle East;

5. Further recognizes the right of the Palestinian people to regain its rights by all means in accordance with the purposes and principles of the Charter of the United Nations;

6. Appeals to all States and international organizations to extend their support to the Palestinian people in its struggle to restore its rights, in accordance with the Charter;​
"Foreign nationals", would be Israeli's in the West Bank, or their psycho-settler insurgents, that can be removed from that area by any means necessary.

Last edited:

Proves you know jack. I study in a college that is wellknown for its mixture of cultures. We have Christians and Arabs here, as well as other ethnic groups. Some of my fellow students are Arabs. I don't have any problem with them.

I do have a problem with brainwashing Israeli kids to believe they should feel sorry for living here. and Nakba day is just about that. Feel sorry, they rose upon you to kill you and you won. How dare you staying alive.
You didn't even bother to read the link I provided.

It specifically addresses what those Israeli kids are taught and it is definitely NOT feeling sorry for living there.

Your own bigoted hatred of others, prevents you from seeing clearly.

I have no problems with Arabs mentioning Nakba day; They are mourning their loss, which is understandable.

I have problems with those who say Jews should mourn as well. I am worried that in their insistent of "harmony" they'll let go of their identity.

If they want to mention the Ramadan with Rosh HaShana, let them, I see it as a very positive thing. They want to learn about each other's religion and history, let them.
There's the Lipbush I've come to know and love!

That wasn't so hard.
But their Nakba is the Jewish surviving.
Well, that didn't last long.

You just can't put the shoe on the other foot, can you?
What next, Jews mourning being released from Aushwitz and saying "sorry Germans?"
It would be more like average Germans saying, "Would you give the Holocaust a break? That's not who we are now. That's not our identity, today."

That's the equivalent of what you're saying about their Nakba.

BIllo, keep on bellowing - nobody believes you after those posts wanting to take away the voting rights of Americans for supporting Israel. OR the posts where you've advocated the US shell Israeli coastal cities - many of which, btw, have a high percentage of Muslim residents.

You didn't even bother to read the link I provided.

It specifically addresses what those Israeli kids are taught and it is definitely NOT feeling sorry for living there.

Your own bigoted hatred of others, prevents you from seeing clearly.

I know what Israeli kids are taught, and I know that the truth is far more complicated than the simple "anti-Zionist" crap you paint it as.:doubt:

Forum List

Back