Why Would Bigots Attack a Jewish-Arab School in Israel That Teaches...

I know what Israeli kids are taught, and I know that the truth is far more complicated than the simple "anti-Zionist" crap you paint it as.:doubt:
do you fool, this is one of a number of orthodox schools in the UK that are failing to educate children properly, the curriculum is from Haredi nutters in Isreal Stamford Hill Haredi School Found To Be Providing Inadequate Education - FailedMessiah.com

Lipush what does a 10,000 year old fossil represent to you?

so ? Haredis are nutters what else is new? They are a very tiny minority in Israel---
they reject "Zionism" tend not to pay taxes and---absolutely will not serve in the military.

we got a little group of them in the USA too. we also have the amish who do not like
telephones so? "a number of schools in the UK"??? how many? thousands?---
or two or three? (if that many) actually----relative to the boys----the girls do end up
literate-----in the USA computers are breaking the nutter groups down. I have had contact---
----they can be quite a hoot-------the boys can barely spell in English so they ask their wives.
They end up being very dependent on their wives

The majority of schools in the UK that are failing to provide an adequate education happen to be muslim ones. They are reported every month in the media for not following the curriculum and teaching Islamic versions of history, geography, and religion. Many use banned text books that teach the children that Jews and Christians are apes and pigs, and that homosexuals should be murdered.

As long as there is a single living jew left on the face of this Earth, there will always be strife, greed and hatred for the Goyim.

It's just as vile Marge...none of those things are good, why not just condemn them for what they are?

Yes, why don't you condemn and not hide from the reality of your side's extremism Coyote.

^
Yes.

Disrespectful?

or

Cruel?

As a parent, how would you feel if your child was exposed to that at his school. Disrespected? Or angry?

Blown out of proportion really depends on who is on the recieving end of such hate.

^ While some of them blindly hide from the more extremist side of their side.

Knowingly.

This thread isn't about "anti-Zionist crap".

It's about an attempt to find one issue we could mutually agree on.

I can agree it's disrespectful. However, people tend to blow things way out of proportion.

:thup:

...Tolerance and Respect?

This reminds me of the old Jim Crow south.

They came at night. When the principal arrived in the morning to open the school, there were scores of stickers covering the outside walls, the main entrance and the surrounding fence. The stickers, like the school’s motto, were bilingual, in Hebrew and in Arabic. In Hebrew they read “Don’t you even dare to think about a Jewess,” while in Arabic the warning was slightly different: “Don’t you dare touch a Jewess.” Under the threats there was also a phone number for people who wish to “report incidents of assimilation and provide donations.”
You know just how fucked up a country is, when they treat a school (that teaches mutual respect between cultures), as a threat to its national security.

The school where the warning was posted is called Hagar, or Hajjar in Arabic, and is one of only five non-segregated Jewish-Arab schools in Israel.
Israeli's should be proud of this school.

Within this bilingual space Hagar encourages direct contact with the heritage, customs and historical narrative of both ethnic groups. The teachers promote tolerance, even as they nurture the personal identity of each child and each tradition. By the age of 2, children in the daycare are already celebrating the holidays of the three monotheistic religions as well as marking the national memorial days of both cultures.
But they treat it like the plague.

So Coyote, you equate a poster about the Arab Palestinian Nabka with the statement saying only one Jew left on this Earth is one Jew too many in a moral equivalence but not about what what is done in the Palestinian schools.

Then when someone calls for the end of worldwide Jewry, you see it as graffiti.

Yep. you're pretty clear.

While you look away from what the Palestinians are doing with their children and thumbs up the call for ending worldwide Jewry.

OK

As long as there is a single living jew left on the face of this Earth, there will always be strife, greed and hatred for the Goyim.

It's just as vile Marge...none of those things are good, why not just condemn them for what they are?

Yes, why don't you condemn and not hide from the reality of your side's extremism Coyote.

I haven't read all the posts in this thread Ropey and this one I just saw today.

I don't respond to all posts (particularly Obvious Trolls) and I note you don't either particularly when it comes to your own side.

Start setting an example Ropey instead of catalogueing all the offensive posts I haven't responded to.

Until then, the OP outlines a cruel thing that was done to children and teachers in the school. Surely it won't harm you or cause a total collapse of your psyche to just say - ya, it's cruel.

as long as there is a single living jew left on the face of this earth, there will always be strife, greed and hatred for the goyim.

it's just as vile marge...none of those things are good, why not just condemn them for what they are?

yes, why don't you condemn and not hide from the reality of your side's extremism coyote.

i haven't read all the posts in this thread ropey and this one i just saw today.

I don't respond to all posts (particularly obvious trolls) and i note you don't either particularly when it comes to your own side.

Start setting an example ropey instead of catalogueing all the offensive posts i haven't responded to.

Until then, the op outlines a cruel thing that was done to children and teachers in the school. Surely it won't harm you or cause a total collapse of your psyche to just say - ya, it's cruel.

ok.

Ya, you're more cruel than that poster, but far less cruel than the member calling for the end of all Jews.

imho

...Tolerance and Respect?

This reminds me of the old Jim Crow south.

They came at night. When the principal arrived in the morning to open the school, there were scores of stickers covering the outside walls, the main entrance and the surrounding fence. The stickers, like the school’s motto, were bilingual, in Hebrew and in Arabic. In Hebrew they read “Don’t you even dare to think about a Jewess,” while in Arabic the warning was slightly different: “Don’t you dare touch a Jewess.” Under the threats there was also a phone number for people who wish to “report incidents of assimilation and provide donations.”
You know just how fucked up a country is, when they treat a school (that teaches mutual respect between cultures), as a threat to its national security.

Israeli's should be proud of this school.

Within this bilingual space Hagar encourages direct contact with the heritage, customs and historical narrative of both ethnic groups. The teachers promote tolerance, even as they nurture the personal identity of each child and each tradition. By the age of 2, children in the daycare are already celebrating the holidays of the three monotheistic religions as well as marking the national memorial days of both cultures.
But they treat it like the plague.

So Coyote, you equate a poster about the Arab Palestinian Nabka with the statement saying only one Jew left on this Earth is one Jew too many in a moral equivalence but not about what what is done in the Palestinian schools.

What are you talking about?

Then when someone calls for the end of worldwide Jewry, you see it as graffiti.

Uh no...I don't believe I see it as "graffiti". Please don't insist on telling me what I think or putting words in my mouth.

Yep. you're pretty clear.

Not really. The only reason you think I'm clear is your insistence on "knowing" what I think, say, or believe. You don't.

While you look away from what the Palestinians are doing with their children and thumbs up the call for ending worldwide Jewry.

OK

Speak for yourself Ropey. Don't speak for me.

And while you're at it, telling me how I should be responding to every post here, set an example of how you condemn what your own side is doing. That part is certainly not very clear...in fact, it's a bit muddy.

Seems to me when children are the targets of adult-driven hate, they are silent losers. They don't understand why they are hated and then they are taught to hate back in turn. Such great values to pass on by calling it "disrespect" or "resistence" or "vengence" or any of a number of terms that only serve to keep the cycle going for a new generation.

Would you want your own child subject to this kind of stuff?

Last edited:
OK Coyote.

/unsub

These were produced banners not just sprayed graffiti on a wall. Someone organized this so there must be a trail.
It might be news but hopefully these banners and messages were removed before the children felt threatened.
This is about the fear of adults for their children, culture, race. The message was not something to be directed as 5 to 11 yr olds but to adults or sexually active teens.
This was not just tagging the outside wall of a building with a spray can.
There must be some groups involved, but parents with kids in the school would not have had the same fears unless there had been some incident with a child being molested. If parent were against the mix of the students they would just remove their child.

do you fool, this is one of a number of orthodox schools in the UK that are failing to educate children properly, the curriculum is from Haredi nutters in Isreal Stamford Hill Haredi School Found To Be Providing Inadequate Education - FailedMessiah.com

so ? Haredis are nutters what else is new? They are a very tiny minority in Israel---
they reject "Zionism" tend not to pay taxes and---absolutely will not serve in the military.

we got a little group of them in the USA too. we also have the amish who do not like
or two or three? (if that many) actually----relative to the boys----the girls do end up
literate-----in the USA computers are breaking the nutter groups down. I have had contact---
----they can be quite a hoot-------the boys can barely spell in English so they ask their wives.

The majority of schools in the UK that are failing to provide an adequate education happen to be muslim ones. They are reported every month in the media for not following the curriculum and teaching Islamic versions of history, geography, and religion. Many use banned text books that teach the children that Jews and Christians are apes and pigs, and that homosexuals should be murdered.
Any school that is failing should be dealt with, especially those that indoctrinate kids with religious crap.

Ps I'm interested to see any current Ofsted stats that proves your opening sentence.

I know what Israeli kids are taught, and I know that the truth is far more complicated than the simple "anti-Zionist" crap you paint it as.:doubt:

so ? Haredis are nutters what else is new?
That they form an organisation called "Lehava" and peddle their hatred on the walls of schools.These ultra orthodox jews are just Hebrew neo-nazis who employ the same methods.

Ps as you responded for Lipush perhaps you would answer my question?

Any school that is failing should be dealt with, especially those that indoctrinate kids with religious crap.

Ps I'm interested to see any current Ofsted stats that proves your opening sentence.

So you have not seen the latest reports regarding Trojan horses, were schools have been infiltrated by Islamic extremists and the whole curriculum changed. Ofsted are in the process of taking back control of these schools and putting their people in charge.

Here are some links

National Secular Society - Ofsted guidance on inspecting faith schools reveals ?disturbing capitulation to religious demands?

Luton Islamic faith school Olive Tree Primary criticises Ofsted report as 'half-baked' and 'highly politicised' | Daily News for Luton & Dunstable | News Headlines & Breaking Stories | Luton on Sunday

Scathing report could shut Muslim school for promoting Salafi beliefs | Education | The Guardian

Derby Muslim faith school closes on first day of Ofsted inspection | Education | The Guardian

They are reported every month in the media for not following the curriculum and teaching Islamic versions of history, geography, and religion. Many use banned text books that teach the children that Jews and Christians are apes and pigs, and that homosexuals should be murdered.

So you have not seen the latest reports regarding Trojan horses, were schools have been infiltrated by Islamic extremists and the whole curriculum changed. Ofsted are in the process of taking back control of these schools and putting their people in charge.

Here are some links

National Secular Society - Ofsted guidance on inspecting faith schools reveals ?disturbing capitulation to religious demands?

Luton Islamic faith school Olive Tree Primary criticises Ofsted report as 'half-baked' and 'highly politicised' | Daily News for Luton & Dunstable | News Headlines & Breaking Stories | Luton on Sunday

Scathing report could shut Muslim school for promoting Salafi beliefs | Education | The Guardian

Derby Muslim faith school closes on first day of Ofsted inspection | Education | The Guardian
where in any of those links does it confirm your sentence"The majority of schools in the UK that are failing to provide an adequate education happen to be muslim ones." Remember I abhor the religious indoctrination of children under the guise of education. I also dislike stupidity so read what you wrote...absorb.....give me statistical proof.

Why dont you answer the fossil question?

Last edited:

Here are some links

where in any of those links does it confirm your sentence"The majority of schools in the UK that are failing to provide an adequate education happen to be muslim ones." Remember I abhor the religious indoctrination of children under the guise of education. I also dislike stupidity so read what you wrote...absorb.....give me statistical proof.

The evidence is there in the numbers of reports regarding Islamic faith schools, they are not that numerous yet they fail inspections all the time. Now we have a concerted effort to infiltrate and take over non faith schools in Islamic areas and force islam on the pupils

BBC News - 'Trojan Horse': Campaign to impose 'faith-based' ideology

'Trojan Horse': Campaign to impose 'faith-based' ideology

Then this

UK: "Culture of Fear" in Birmingham Schools

Schools news from Schools Improvement Net - Tag Archive for "failing"

The evidence is there in the numbers of reports regarding Islamic faith schools, they are not that numerous yet they fail inspections all the time. Now we have a concerted effort to infiltrate and take over non faith schools in Islamic areas and force islam on the pupils

Then this

so you have no statistical proof of your bogus claim :badgrin:

Ps I see you are still dodging the fossil question.

Last edited:

Then this

It is in the last link if you want to look for it, this details the reports by Ofsted of all the schools in the UK. Look carefully as the faith schools and see how many islamic ones are failing to carry out even the simplest of improvements

Then this

It is in the last link if you want to look for it, this details the reports by Ofsted of all the schools in the UK. Look carefully as the faith schools and see how many islamic ones are failing to carry out even the simplest of improvements
bollocks there is nothing in any of the links that proves your stupid and irresponsible statement.

Ps why are you dodging the fossil question.

May I repeat any religious school be it Jewish or Muslim that attempts to radicalize its pupil should be closed would you agree?

The fact that TheNation DID NOT call the telephone listed on the stickers or identify the Organization who claimed responsibility either means they are incompetent or that those facts would interfere with their fiction that this was "an attack".

Perhaps [MENTION=36574]Lipush[/MENTION] could call the number for us and put a NAME and organization on the "attackers".. USMB gets "stickered" everyday with radical opinions from organized hate groups --- that doesn't mean that actual harm was done...

And yes -- I condone the idea of I/P outreach and cooperation.. EVEN IF -- the rough edges on the rhetoric gets smoothed in the process. (like the perceptions of Independence Day and Nahkbar) The process we hope for is to take the hatred down to dull roar. EVEN IF -- the radicals are offended..

Israeli and Arabs WORK together every day in Israel.. Not a radical idea that they can share a DayCare.

This is orgainization called "Lehava", which are a 'brother organization' of 'Yad La'achim'. Yad La'achim were responsible for multiple saving of Jewish women who were abused by Arab husbands.
Bollocks, the Haredi are what my family in Israel and in the UK call the crazies. "Lehava" are pure racists as they believe they come from kings so they are superior to everyone else. The real reasons these Haredi nutters do not want any inter marriage is because their sects gene pool is so limited they cannot afford to loose one breeding machine. Remember there are a lot of Jews in the world who want a peaceful co-existence with our Arab brothers and sisters.But also remember if the state of Israel is threatened with war, we rise as one.Kind un kait.
*Advertisement
Haredi 'Rabbi' Elior Chen sentenced to 24 years in prison for child abuse Israel News | Haaretz

Lehava and Yad La'achim are mostly National religious Zionists, and cannot be considered nowdays as "Haredi".

What you say is bullshit, they saved countless of abused women in Arab villages, you obviously don't know much about it, but it's funny because you allow yourself spit so much hatred towards other Jews who are supposed to be your brothers, not the Arabs.

The Arabs are unfriendly cousins, at most. Brothers and sisters? Ha, what a crackup.

And to conclude it all, you bring Ha'aretz reports and articles.

Figures. Typical.

This is orgainization called "Lehava", which are a 'brother organization' of 'Yad La'achim'. Yad La'achim were responsible for multiple saving of Jewish women who were abused by Arab husbands.
Bollocks, the Haredi are what my family in Israel and in the UK call the crazies. "Lehava" are pure racists as they believe they come from kings so they are superior to everyone else. The real reasons these Haredi nutters do not want any inter marriage is because their sects gene pool is so limited they cannot afford to loose one breeding machine. Remember there are a lot of Jews in the world who want a peaceful co-existence with our Arab brothers and sisters.But also remember if the state of Israel is threatened with war, we rise as one.Kind un kait.
*Advertisement
Haredi 'Rabbi' Elior Chen sentenced to 24 years in prison for child abuse Israel News | Haaretz

Lehava and Yad La'achim are mostly National religious Zionists, and cannot be considered nowdays as "Haredi".

What you say is bullshit, they saved countless of abused women in Arab villages, you obviously don't know much about it, but it's funny because you allow yourself spit so much hatred towards other Jews who are supposed to be your brothers, not the Arabs.

The Arabs are unfriendly cousins, at most. Brothers and sisters? Ha, what a crackup.

And to conclude it all, you bring Ha'aretz reports and articles.

Figures. Typical.
Listen Goebbels your propaganda is wasted on me:badgrin::badgrin: what hatred have I spat at Jews, I reserve that for Hebrew Nazis like you.

ps why do you not respond to my fossil question nudnik.

Forum List

Back