Why?

She only brought it up because she wanted him to pay her the money he owed. When she got that, she dropped it. And like I just told ravi, then they started dating.. Must have been a damn good raping :dunno:
Well, many women do have their best orgasms while being raped.

That is true too.

That is one of those annoying reasons they do not report it. Cause many, enjoyed it.

One of those weird little truths that is hard for many to accept.

WTF?
What Science Says About Arousal During Rape

Do you ever read anything besides Muslim propoganda?

Do you obsess over arousal during rape? Seems an odd thing to choose to read about.
Ever watch Law and Order SVU? They bring this up often. Obviously the people that advise the show behind the scenes about sexual assault know this is a factor. Maybe you could learn about it before you flap your yap next time.

You get all this out of one "WTF" comment? Maybe you should shut your yap occasionally.

That is true too.

That is one of those annoying reasons they do not report it. Cause many, enjoyed it.

WTF?

Do you obsess over arousal during rape? Seems an odd thing to choose to read about.
Ever watch Law and Order SVU? They bring this up often. Obviously the people that advise the show behind the scenes about sexual assault know this is a factor. Maybe you could learn about it before you flap your yap next time.

You get all this out of one "WTF" comment? Maybe you should shut your yap occasionally.
No, it was your ignorant and flippant comment about obsessing over arousal during rape that tipped me off that you were a dumbass pos.

No, it was your ignorant and flippant comment about obsessing over arousal during rape that tipped me off that you were a dumbass pos.

You mean the comment I made in response to your ignorant and flippant comment about reading Muslim propoganda?

You mean the comment I made in response to your ignorant and flippant comment about reading Muslim propoganda?
poor Coyote... got caught mocking real rape trauma along with your butt buddie Ravi.

That's what happens when you follow her lead like a lemming.

Live and learn.

Isn't it odd that these women who are abused by republicans NEVER come out of the woodwork until a position of power is sought? No police reports. No civil cases. No accusations of impropriety when it actually happens.
One of the ones that "came forward" actually filed a lawsuit against Trump back in 1997.
And that was how long after the incident supposedly occurred?
She only brought it up because she wanted him to pay her the money he owed. When she got that, she dropped it. And like I just told ravi, then they started dating.. Must have been a damn good raping :dunno:

That is true too.

WTF?

Serious question...what would one have to say to get banned if not that?

This morning I had Morning Joe on and, of course, they were discussing the 'allegations' in the New York Times article.
Mika went on to say, that as a young page at the Capitol, she was exposed to leacherous behavior by Congressmen, but she was prepared for it because her dear father had warned her.
My question is, if Mika is such an advocate for women, and she and other women were exposed to inappropriate behavior she claims still takes place today, why did/does she simply choose to ignore it instead of exposing the assholes?

Isn't it odd that these women who are abused by republicans NEVER come out of the woodwork until a position of power is sought? No police reports. No civil cases. No accusations of impropriety when it actually happens.
Jill Harth sued Trump for attempted rape decades ago. He settled out of court.

This morning I had Morning Joe on and, of course, they were discussing the 'allegations' in the New York Times article.
Mika went on to say, that as a young page at the Capitol, she was exposed to leacherous behavior by Congressmen, but she was prepared for it because her dear father had warned her.
My question is, if Mika is such an advocate for women, and she and other women were exposed to inappropriate behavior she claims still takes place today, why did/does she simply choose to ignore it instead of exposing the assholes?
For the same reason every woman watching Pedophile Don and his enablers keep quiet. They know they will be viciously attacked. Just look at the insinuation in the OP.

Pedophile Don attacked the looks of one of his accusers just today.

One of the ones that "came forward" actually filed a lawsuit against Trump back in 1997.

How long did Juanita Broaddrick wait?

There was an era, where women were taught not to report it, especially if they wanted to succeed in their careers in a man's world.... it wasn't until the mid to late 90's, after the Monica Lewinsky affair, that the Corporations that I worked for, gave us all classes on sexual and non sexual harassment in the work place, and how to recognize it, what to do about it as a manager or employee, and put procedures in place with Human Resources on how to handle it and easily report it...and we had to repeat the course each year, as managers.

The sickness of suggesting 'they liked it" is just another way of validating Trump's behavior.

A woman may wait for several reasons. One is where you look at it and realize you're making $30,000 a year and will have to go "all in" to have your day in court against someone who may spend $30,000 to keep a lawyer on retainer. So you feel powerless because you actually are in many cases.

When someone else comes forward, your case gains validity.

Think about Samsung and their smoking phones. A few guys had bad experiences with them and they simply said, "we'll swich out the batteries." We nearly have an ariel catastrophe over it and all of the sudden, they are telling you to power down the device, put it into a special box using gloves, and send it back via ground transportation only. There is strength in numbers but there is also assuredness in numbers.

And of course, there is the opportunity to "get back" at your alleged attacker in such a way where it is asymetrical; one interview=10-15 hours of discussion, a loss of X number of voters, and some modicum of satisfaction.

It should also be stated that there are always some who are just in it for publicity or a payday. I tend to think they are the exception rather than the rule however.

That is true too.

Behold – the typical Trump supporter.

That is true too.

WTF?

Bans occur usually with repeated patterns of bad behavior and ignoring moderation or, temporary cool down when somene needs to calm down and ignores other attempts. Something like this is rude and crude.

That is true too.

WTF?

Bans occur usually with repeated patterns of bad behavior and ignoring moderation or, temporary cool down when somene needs to calm down and ignores other attempts. Something like this is rude and crude.
Not to mention what I am saying is fact. Too tough for you and little candycorn.

Not shocking.

Then again, you people think I said all of Trump so called victims enjoyed it.

I think people should be banned for claiming I said something that I didnt. Whatever.

I don't report people. I am not a dirty rat.

Debating left wingers is like arguing with 9 year olds.

Meanwhile, just ignore the facts about rape. Just another thing you all have no clue about.

The sickness of suggesting 'they liked it" is just another way of validating Trump's behavior.

A woman may wait for several reasons. One is where you look at it and realize you're making $30,000 a year and will have to go "all in" to have your day in court against someone who may spend $30,000 to keep a lawyer on retainer. So you feel powerless because you actually are in many cases.

Think about Samsung and their smoking phones. A few guys had bad experiences with them and they simply said, "we'll swich out the batteries." We nearly have an ariel catastrophe over it and all of the sudden, they are telling you to power down the device, put it into a special box using gloves, and send it back via ground transportation only. There is strength in numbers but there is also assuredness in numbers.

And of course, there is the opportunity to "get back" at your alleged attacker in such a way where it is asymetrical; one interview=10-15 hours of discussion, a loss of X number of voters, and some modicum of satisfaction.

It should also be stated that there are always some who are just in it for publicity or a payday. I tend to think they are the exception rather than the rule however.

It always concerns me when someone makes that claim - even if it is true in SOME cases - because it comes awfully close to validating a horrific act or at least marginalizing it.

It always concerns me when someone makes that claim - even if it is true in SOME cases - because it comes awfully close to validating a horrific act or at least marginalizing it.
That's YOUR interpretation. To anyone else, it means exactly what it said. That is NO WAY is "validating" rape. What a stupid thing to say.

That is true too.

WTF?

Not to mention what I am saying is fact. Too tough for you and little candycorn.

Not shocking.

Then again, you people think I said all of Trump so called victims enjoyed it.

I think people should be banned for claiming I said something that I didnt. Whatever.

I don't report people. I am not a dirty rat.

Debating left wingers is like arguing with 9 year olds.

Meanwhile, just ignore the facts about rape. Just another thing you all have no clue about.

Actually, no - I don't think you said that and you offered information to support your claim. I have no problem with that other than it does come awfully close to crossing a line that marginalizes rape by claiming women enjoy it. That's an old argument.

Forum List

Back