Why?

Isn't it odd that these women who are abused by republicans NEVER come out of the woodwork until a position of power is sought? No police reports. No civil cases. No accusations of impropriety when it actually happens.
One of the ones that "came forward" actually filed a lawsuit against Trump back in 1997.
And that was how long after the incident supposedly occurred?
She only brought it up because she wanted him to pay her the money he owed. When she got that, she dropped it. And like I just told ravi, then they started dating.. Must have been a damn good raping :dunno:
Well, many women do have their best orgasms while being raped.

That is true too.

That is one of those annoying reasons they do not report it. Cause many, enjoyed it.

One of those weird little truths that is hard for many to accept.

WTF?

These are things that do happen. Research it yourself. Not saying it happens a lot, but more frequently than many think. It is a disturbing thought and impossible for many to accept.

One of the main issues with women coming forward is they feel guilty and very confused. One of the confusions is that particular issue. Women, do have orgasms during rape and that has psychological consequences.

Is this something that is too tough for you to handle?

One of the ones that "came forward" actually filed a lawsuit against Trump back in 1997.
She only brought it up because she wanted him to pay her the money he owed. When she got that, she dropped it. And like I just told ravi, then they started dating.. Must have been a damn good raping :dunno:

That is true too.

That is one of those annoying reasons they do not report it. Cause many, enjoyed it.

WTF?
I have seen it too. It was saying how ALOT of women have rape fantasies. It also said that women orgasm from the adrenaline and might not even know it..
The rape fantasy is one thing. However, this is not as much about that as it is just something that happens. It happens too.

With THAT pearl of wisdom, I say good night.
It blew my mind too. I know if I got raped and enjoyed it, I would be hard pressed to admit it.. lol

I was a rape crisis counselor back in the late 90s. A percentage of men and women report that their bodies respond to the rape even as their minds are recoiling from the invasion.

I never reported the times I was sexually assaulted at work. I guarantee you that if any of the fuckers ran for President, I'd be telling anyone who'd listen.
I was never assaulted but the drooling asswipes were tiresome. IMO if you have to force your attention on someone you are a loser.

With THAT pearl of wisdom, I say good night.
It blew my mind too. I know if I got raped and enjoyed it, I would be hard pressed to admit it.. lol

I was a rape crisis counselor back in the late 90s. A percentage of men and women report that their bodies respond to the rape even as their minds are recoiling from the invasion.
Which, causes specific psychological issues. I had a friend that went through a brutal rape. Brutal. Yes, she did go through that specific issue. It cost her a lot emotionally. She attempted suicide. She was found in a coma and she remained in that state for a week or so.

That was ONE of the issues of MANY.

The problem is sifting through the legitimate claims and the ones that are ridiculous. Cause there is that too.

The fact that these issues are coming to forefront NOW, one month before the election is all I need to know. Sorry, don't believe ANY of them who bring up something that happened 20 years ago, or 15 years ago, or 10 years ago, or even ONE year ago.

Sorry. Not buying into the massive devastating affects. The political bullshit will not work on me, and IF you decided to bring up someone groping you just because they running for a REPUBLICAN seat, then I would say fuck you too.

Have you written your disgust for the way hillary treated ALL of those women who came forward about bill? When? What are your thoughts on that?

Hmmmm?

Isn't it odd that these women who are abused by republicans NEVER come out of the woodwork until a position of power is sought? No police reports. No civil cases. No accusations of impropriety when it actually happens.

Sometimes women are afraid of coming forward. They may have been afraid of Trump coming after them if they said anything, as he often does with his enemies. When women come forward publicly, they feel safer. That's why it's all happening right now. They have the protection of the public eye.

Sometimes women are afraid of coming forward. They may have been afraid of Trump coming after them if they said anything, as he often does with his enemies. When women come forward publicly, they feel safer. That's why it's all happening right now. They have the protection of the public eye.
Sometimes? As in EVERYTIME a republican is involved? Gtfo with that bs

Because the accusations are lies. If you go to police and report it after you are assaulted, they investigate and you have to be prepared to back up your accusations.

When you are hired to make claims decades later, nothing can be proven either way. It's the allegations alone that are doing the damage. I would love to see the bank accounts of these women before and after they went public with these claims.

We've seen this ploy before. Remember the IMF chief accused of assaulting a hotel maid? As soon as he resigned and Obama's choice for a replacement was in, the charges were dropped and it was revealed that it was a false accusation. Same thing happened to Herman Cain. The left was counting on the race card to get Obama elected so couldn't have another black man running against him. Those allegations were later proved false. Seems it's a favorite tactic of the left. Of course, perverts don't really upset them or they wouldn't spend so much time covering for Bill Clinton, who has yet to be pressed for answers on his 26 visits to the private island of 12 year old sex slaves.

Makes me barf the way libs are pretending that these women should be believed at the same time they dismiss Clinton's many, many victims.

Last edited:
Yeah, and then she dated him afterwards.. Even said she was team trump.
Who dates and wants their rapist to be POTUS? :D
Juanita Brodderick? wanted her alleged rapist to be Governor....

That is true too.

WTF?
What Science Says About Arousal During Rape

Do you ever read anything besides Muslim propoganda?

One reason to keep their mouth shut if true, is Trump's propensity to sue and to go after a person relentlessly and with a vengeance...also, us women were taught to just move on, learn to live with it, it isn't the first time this will happen to you etc etc etc....

I didn't need these women to come forward describing their experience to know what they are alleging is true or not true, and I
feel uncomfortable with all of this being aired so publicly with him,

because Trump had already described his own experience with them....on the Access Hollywood tape...and on all of his many many Howard Stern Show tapes...

Not to minimize it in any way, but how he treats women is the least of our problems with Trump winning the Presidency....there are so many other reasons to outright fear it! :eek:

That is true too.

WTF?

Do you obsess over arousal during rape? Seems an odd thing to choose to read about.

That is true too.

WTF?

Do you obsess over arousal during rape? Seems an odd thing to choose to read about.
You really are a pathetic person

Because the accusations are lies. If you go to police and report it after you are assaulted, they investigate and you have to be prepared to back up your accusations.

When you are hired to make claims decades later, nothing can be proven either way. It's the allegations alone that are doing the damage. I would love to see the bank accounts of these women before and after they went public with these claims.

We've seen this ploy before. Remember the IMF chief accused of assaulting a hotel maid? As soon as he resigned and Obama's choice for a replacement was in, the charges were dropped and it was revealed that it was a false accusation. Same thing happened to Herman Cain. The left was counting on the race card to get Obama elected so couldn't have another black man running against him. Those allegations were later proved false. Seems it's a favorite tactic of the left. Of course, perverts don't really upset them or they wouldn't spend so much time covering for Bill Clinton, who has yet to be pressed for answers on his 26 visits to the private island of 12 year old sex slaves.

Makes me barf the way libs are pretending that these women should be believed at the same time they dismiss Clinton's many, many victims.
Who needs these women to confirm it? Trump already told us what he was able to get away with due to his 'stardom'....celebrity status on the Access Hollywood tape and on many many many many other Howard Stern Tapes and even old interviews with Chris Matthews.....plus there is still Apprentice tapes to come out if they agree to it.....He's a womanizer, he's the first to tell you so proudly....and with no shame...and maybe he has finally repented and doesn't do this anymore, but I am not certain...?

That is true too.

WTF?

Ever watch Law and Order SVU? They bring this up often. Obviously the people that advise the show behind the scenes about sexual assault know this is a factor. Maybe you could learn about it before you flap your yap next time.

That is true too.

WTF?

You really are a pathetic person
Yes she is.

Forum List

Back