Why?

Isn't it odd that these women who are abused by republicans NEVER come out of the woodwork until a position of power is sought? No police reports. No civil cases. No accusations of impropriety when it actually happens.

Trump has been accused of this stuff for years
Right on! And the media and Liberals preach it as gospel. But the Clintons..................Uh,I forgot what I was going to say. I don't remember what I was going to say. I don't recall what the subject was. What was the subject again? Shit!

Trying to shift the convo to be about the media or liberals doesnt address that this behavior has been out there for years. Why dont you believe Trump? He said himself he'd have a problem with women if he ran. Now he does. Are you calling him a liar now or then?

In 1999, Trump Said He Couldn’t Be President Because of the Women He’d Sleep With
Trump was a dumbass then and now. Has nothing to do with the dishonesty of the left and the cover the media gives them in EVERY PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.
This thread is about those two factors not any particular individual. So no, he's not shifting anything. You are

There is no more evidence that Trump raped a woman than there is that Bill did. Yet the left and the media would have you believe otherwise. And dumbasses like Bendog and cc eat it up

Isn't it odd that these women who are abused by republicans NEVER come out of the woodwork until a position of power is sought? No police reports. No civil cases. No accusations of impropriety when it actually happens.

Right on! And the media and Liberals preach it as gospel. But the Clintons..................Uh,I forgot what I was going to say. I don't remember what I was going to say. I don't recall what the subject was. What was the subject again? Shit!

Trying to shift the convo to be about the media or liberals doesnt address that this behavior has been out there for years. Why dont you believe Trump? He said himself he'd have a problem with women if he ran. Now he does. Are you calling him a liar now or then?

In 1999, Trump Said He Couldn’t Be President Because of the Women He’d Sleep With
Trump was a dumbass then and now. Has nothing to do with the dishonesty of the left and the cover the media gives them in EVERY PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.
This thread is about those two factors not any particular individual. So no, he's not shifting anything. You are

Well you claimed they only came forward now like this is a bad time to bring up sexual assualt. I only corrected you that these accusations have been around for decades. So either you knew these allegations already existed and lied in your OP or you a knew these allegations existed and think that Trump has been running for POTUS for decades.

Thats your only choices given the OP

Well you claimed they only came forward now like this is a bad time to bring up sexual assualt. I only corrected you that these accusations have been around for decades. So either you knew these allegations already existed and lied in your OP or you a knew these allegations existed and think that Trump has been running for POTUS for decades.

This thread isn't about Trump ya moron. It is about a pattern of deception that the left and the media work together on.

Try to keep up Cletus

This thread isn't about Trump ya moron. It is about a pattern of deception that the left and the media work together on.

Try to keep up Cletus

Is this thread about what you claimed or you're not responsible for the bullshit you type? You said they just started making these allegations...Then you said you knew they didnt just start these allegations.

Which one is it? Are they questionable claims because they just started or questionable claims because they started at any moment in time?

Forum List

Back