widdle pig tailed Greta Thungerg may be a victim of child abuse

It´s going really mad now.

hatredegja6.jpg
-------------------------------------- simply looks like some FREE Speech and expression BleiP . ------- PLUS a nice truck !!
So I can call it mad, right?
----------------------------------------- yep , USA is not yet 'germany' BleiP .
The license tag looks german.
--------------------------------- YEP , Look 'euro like' BleiP .

It´s going really mad now.

hatredegja6.jpg
-------------------------------------- simply looks like some FREE Speech and expression BleiP . ------- PLUS a nice truck !!
So I can call it mad, right?
----------------------------------------- yep , USA is not yet 'germany' BleiP .
The license tag looks german.
--------------------------------- YEP , Look 'euro like' BleiP .
See here:
Autokennzeichen TF - KFZ-Kennzeichen Landkreis Teltow-Fläming

I think that the poor kid has been Brain Washed . Probably by parents and some groups in her lefty home lands . --- --- anyway , looks like 'german' M.P. types are investigating

We can see how strong and powerful you are by the way you attack a little girl. Very Trump-like of you.

And that is exactly why the Left uses children to push their agenda. "Oh how can you criticize a little child!" :206:

I think that the poor kid has been Brain Washed . Probably by parents and some groups in her lefty home lands . --- --- anyway , looks like 'german' M.P. types are investigating

We can see how strong and powerful you are by the way you attack a little girl. Very Trump-like of you.

And that is exactly why the Left uses children to push their agenda. "Oh how can you criticize a little child!" :206:

----------------------------------------- because they are little dummies with heads full of Mush . And most importantly they have NO experience ,

and by the way , I think that advertise this Greta as being younger than she is , I think she is 17 or 18 but make her out to be a 'pig tailed' widdle baby .

And that is why Trump has never let the vulnerability of youth temper his Show No Compassion goals. Just ask Tiffany about that, or as Trump refers to her "The Fat One"

Who unethically put the little girl in the ring?

In the USA, that would be your ilk.

Are you happy now that you have reinforced an OCD child's self-destructive behavior by encouraging her to delusions?

Does that make you feel better, asshole?

These degenerate losers will attack and demonize anyone, even little girls.

Yeah her parents are 'degenerate losers.' The child should be taken away from them.

You kids have no qualms anoabt viciously attacking this child simply because you disagree with her?

If so I'm pretty sure it's your parents who screwed up, not hers

'This child' is mentally ill and needs to be removed from her parents. No need to attack her, just get her out of that hate-filled family.

Not a single one of these losers have ever shown the courage this kid did by sailing across the Atlantic Ocean solo.

WTF are you talking about?
Cowardly punks attacking and demeaning a young girl.

That 'little girl' and her parents have no problem attacking the American people and using a little girl to do it is the most cowardly act that can be done. I fear she is too far gone to become an actual contributing human being. Sad really.

Forum List

Back