widdle pig tailed Greta Thungerg may be a victim of child abuse

You kids have no qualms anoabt viciously attacking this child simply because you disagree with her?

If so I'm pretty sure it's your parents who screwed up, not hers

'This child' is mentally ill and needs to be removed from her parents. No need to attack her, just get her out of that hate-filled family.
Lol, that's an attack you know.

You tRumplings can't help yourselves. Shit just spews outta yer mouths without any conscious thought whatsoever.

You kids have no qualms anoabt viciously attacking this child simply because you disagree with her?

'This child' is mentally ill and needs to be removed from her parents. No need to attack her, just get her out of that hate-filled family.

You tRumplings can't help yourselves. Shit just spews outta yer mouths without any conscious thought whatsoever.

If Fraulein Thunberg really wanted to do something about the state of the environment. She'd stay in school, get her PhD in physics, or engineering, or biology, and be someone who can actually do something besides throw petulant tantrums.

In order to do something to save the world, you must first be able to do things.

the widdle Greta girl is messed up to start with isn't she ?? Some mental problems from birth from what I hear eh Crep ??

yep , widdle girl Greta has 'asbergers' disease and is not normal I guess eh Crep ??

I think she's an ill mannered brat that should have a number 9 up her ass.

Last edited:
what is ASBERGERS Disease . --- Asperger’s Syndrome --- I guess that your widdle hero has ASBERGERS Disease and is not Mentally normal Crep .

You are correct, she is not mentally normal and all those things that you assholes are making personal attacks about are related to that. But you do not give a shit, as long as you can pile on the 16 year old nothing else matters

only thing I care about is that she is not NORMAL yet she leads you lefties around by the nose plus she damages normal kids thinking . Plus remember , it is SHE that put herself out front and made herself into a public figure . No matter though , she seems functional , is cute and smart enough to do alright but she shouldn't be taken seriously on her political and climate views GGator .

I mean , even what I say in post number 72 can be said to be a Personal Attack so 2 ways to do things . Speak what I think is the TRUTH or be COWED or KOWED into being quiet eh GGator .

If Fraulein Thunberg really wanted to do something about the state of the environment. She'd stay in school, get her PhD in physics, or engineering, or biology, and be someone who can actually do something besides throw petulant tantrums.

In order to do something to save the world, you must first be able to do things.
She's able to speak. That's as much as most conservative climate deniers do.

only thing I care about is that she is not NORMAL yet she leads you lefties around by the nose plus she damages normal kids thinking . Plus remember , it is SHE that put herself out front and made herself into a public figure . No matter though , she seems functional , is cute and smart enough to do alright but she shouldn't be taken seriously on her political and climate views GGator .

As I have said all along, you mindless partisans who have no actual knowledge on the subject attack her because you cannot attack her message. That is your MO, attack the messenger because you are too devoid of knowledge to attack the message.

I mean , even what I say in post number 72 can be said to be a Personal Attack so 2 ways to do things . Speak what I think is the TRUTH or be COWED or KOWED into being quiet eh GGator .

Try speaking the truth about what she said, instead of who she is.

Why are you incapable of doing that? (you do not need to answer, we all know the answer).

I think that the poor kid has been Brain Washed . Probably by parents and some groups in her lefty home lands . --- --- anyway , looks like 'german' M.P. types are investigating

We can see how strong and powerful you are by the way you attack a little girl. Very Trump-like of you.

He says as he forgets defending the fake vietnam war veteran indian for attacking white boys.

So shallow.

She was hoisted upon the world stage but is apparently too young to be challenged. But not to young to condemn all of us eh?
Her bullshit speech is intended to force changes on my life. Fuck her, and fuck you.

If you can't take the heat get the fuck out of the kitchen.

I think that the poor kid has been Brain Washed . Probably by parents and some groups in her lefty home lands . --- --- anyway , looks like 'german' M.P. types are investigating

We can see how strong and powerful you are by the way you attack a little girl. Very Trump-like of you.

She's 16.
In many cultures she'd be having her 2nd or 3rd child by now. (God forbid!).

She's able to speak. That's as much as most conservative climate deniers do.

She can speak, other people's words, with a funny face ... not unlike ...

Danny-ODay-Deluxe-Upgrade-Ventriloquist-Dummy-Doll-With-_1.jpg

Like most ineffectual people ... she complains of problems but presents no solutions.

He says as he forgets defending the fake vietnam war veteran indian for attacking white boys.

So shallow.

She was hoisted upon the world stage but is apparently too young to be challenged. But not to young to condemn all of us eh?
Her bullshit speech is intended to force changes on my life. Fuck her, and fuck you.

If you can't take the heat get the fuck out of the kitchen.

She did not have to condemn us since we already condemned ourselves with the obvious repercussions of adding over 29 billion tons of additional carbon into the atmosphere every single year.
We have all seen the results, with ocean levels rising, massive Arctic melt off, etc.
Back in 1957 when the USS Nautilus went under the pole, there was not an inch of open water even in the summer.
Now there is and ship use the what used to be a fabled Northwest Passage.
This had not happened for over 10,000 years, and no natural cause could have been so rapid.

All Greta did was simply remind us.
Seems like we do not want to be reminded, and want to shoot the messenger?

She is not trying to force change on anyone's life, but trying to point out that with a few more intelligent options, we will not have to endure the significant changes that will happen automatically. We can choose to reduce greenhouse gases in an easy and sensible way, or we will be forced to deal with massive coastal flooding, desert floods, parched farmlands, etc. We are the ones who are causing the massive changes, and Greta wants to minimize the changes.
Good for her.

Forum List

Back