Will ANY PC Police admit ANY responsibility for Trump?

i take no responsibility for angry white supremacists.

and again, the donald got two million votes less than hillary clinton.

but let's pretend there was a rush to him.

The majority of voters rejected Hillary, if that gives you any solace.

And yet an even larger majority rejected Trump, so once again, the PEOPLE chose Clinton.

The majority of voters rejected Hillary.

The majority of states, which is how it is decided, rejected Hillary.

The popular vote between Hillary and Trump for 50 out of the 51 contests rejected Hillary.

Time to get out of denial and admit it, you were one of the big reasons that people rejected Hillary.

Yeah Hillary cheated enough to win the popular vote in California, not really impressed.

To equate the state of Wyoming with the state of NY makes you a retard. Goddam this thread is full of Trumptards.
...yeah Wyoming has more sense. :lmao:

Wyoming has 3 EC votes, NY has 29. Sounds to me like NY has 10 times the say in the election then does Wyoming. Why the left has to resort to such easily proven false lies tells me they don't think much of their fellow liberals.

someone raise a hand...

and let everyone know if its some newsflash to you..

to......anyone at all......

that people sometimes get called racist when they arent one...

this is the uber deeply thought out, richly enlightening information mac brings 2 the table.

else...who would even know these things!

No, I'm not saying Trump won because of the PC Police. Let's try to leave the binary thinking at the door on this one, m'kay? I said "ANY responsibility". A N Y.

But did PC play a role? Of course it did. Trump's success was largely based on emotion and frustration, and much of that was about being sick and tired of being told what they couldn't say, seeing others punished for expressing themselves, and having RACIST screamed at them if they dared to say, uh, pretty much fucking anything. So every time this guy said something stupid, they celebrated the fact that he was anti-PC, and his support continued to grow as he was attacked by you-know-who.

It was the Mother of Backlashes, and it was targeted at YOU.

So now, here we are. Trump is in the White House, the GOP runs the show across the board, and (perhaps worst of all) his supporters are gazing lovingly at the Supreme Court. Yeah, you played a role in this.

And anyway, to answer my own question, no, I'd be pretty surprised if any of them admitted this.

Oh, we're supposed to admit that you are right as if you stated an irrefutable fact.

That is priceless.

PC had nothing to do with the election outcome, Mac's obsession notwithstanding.

Hillary Clinton lost about a million and a half union votes compared to Obama from 2012.

But that's kind of the problem. Unions have largely been a white person's protection society. and they've watched their little world shrink for decades, and Trump offered them snake oil instead of addressing the real issue. The workplace is more technical and requires higher levels of education.

Trump offered them the solution that he'd just break some treaties and those jobs would come back.

Mac disagrees with me all the time.

He doesn't call you on your racism, that's the point. NOr guys like Odium who are even more openly racist.

So, you think it would be hypocritical of him to push Trade Policy to force manufacturers to manufacture here?

I think it's admitting that Americans are too lazy to compete on the international market.

"but, but, but,.... Airbus!" KKKorrell will whine, ignoring the huge tax benefits that Boeing gets to set up a plant in JesusLand to have scab workers put together planes.
JesusLand? you mean were Hondas, Toyotas and such are made? Scab workers? In "right to work states"
You need to get out of your mothers basement and find a new narrative… LOL

And yet an even larger majority rejected Trump, so once again, the PEOPLE chose Clinton.

The popular vote between Hillary and Trump for 50 out of the 51 contests rejected Hillary.

Time to get out of denial and admit it, you were one of the big reasons that people rejected Hillary.

Yeah Hillary cheated enough to win the popular vote in California, not really impressed.

To equate the state of Wyoming with the state of NY makes you a retard. Goddam this thread is full of Trumptards.

Wyoming has 3 EC votes, NY has 29. Sounds to me like NY has 10 times the say in the election then does Wyoming. Why the left has to resort to such easily proven false lies tells me they don't think much of their fellow liberals.

NY has 19.8 million people.

No, I'm not saying Trump won because of the PC Police. Let's try to leave the binary thinking at the door on this one, m'kay? I said "ANY responsibility". A N Y.

But did PC play a role? Of course it did. Trump's success was largely based on emotion and frustration, and much of that was about being sick and tired of being told what they couldn't say, seeing others punished for expressing themselves, and having RACIST screamed at them if they dared to say, uh, pretty much fucking anything. So every time this guy said something stupid, they celebrated the fact that he was anti-PC, and his support continued to grow as he was attacked by you-know-who.

So now, here we are. Trump is in the White House, the GOP runs the show across the board, and (perhaps worst of all) his supporters are gazing lovingly at the Supreme Court. Yeah, you played a role in this.

And anyway, to answer my own question, no, I'd be pretty surprised if any of them admitted this.

Nope, it's Bush's fault.

Oh, we're supposed to admit that you are right as if you stated an irrefutable fact.

That is priceless.
OMG that is so funny. Every thread you start starts with that exact premise... something like "Since conservatives believe X then....." You are hilarious.

BTW, here is the latest example of you doing so:
The Great RW myth about the Founders' meaning of 'Republic'.

Last edited:
Hillary Clinton did not lose in States like Wisconsin, Michigan and Ohio because of political correctness but because of:

1. The Primary that stole the Super Delegates from Bernie Sanders and stack the deck in favor of Hillary Clinton.

2. Sanders voters not uniting behind Clinton and the Jill Stein vote in key states along with the Johnson voter too.

3. Eight years of President Obama and his failed ACA which has hurt the average American along with key broken promises on immigration reform.

4. Trade agreements that have killed U.S. manufacturing jobs while both political parties did very little to help rebuild the manufacturing and middle class sector.

5. Many years of investigations and possible scandals that have followed Hillary Clinton.

----

Add those altogether and then add in the Social issues like Same Sex Marriage, if you can piss in the opposite bathrooms, and many other things then yeah Clinton was doom to lose and no the Political Correctness was not the main factor.

Maybe in States like Texas it would be but in States like Michigan they care more about the trade deals and the mere fact that Hillary Clinton is part of the problem and never was the solution.

As some have attempted to point out had Sanders won the Primary he might have beaten Trump but then again maybe not seeing America is just tire of the Democratic Party like America was tire of the GOP in 2008.

Now you can not argue I am part of the PC Police and the reality is I did not want either candidate to win their damn primary nor did I want either to win the National Election but Trump did, and again the Political Correctness had little to do with it.

Sure it could be argue the USSC appointments were a main drive to elect Trump but Trump could pull a Reagan and pick someone like O'Connor to sit on the bench, and then what does that mean?

A moderate court once again!

Too many people are attempting to figure out Trump and the easiest way to understand Trump is that he will do what he believe is the correct course of action and most times it is the Moderate Liberal way of doing things.

So no I do not believe Trump won because of the Political Correctness Police but Clinton lost because she is Clinton and the States she needed to win rejected her because of he closeness to Wall Street and her Political past that in my opinion was not as great the Progressive Left attempt to make it to be!

Just my long winded opinion which will result in being called racist by those that believe the National Popular Vote elect the President...

NY has 19.8 million people.
That is why they have 29 EC votes.

ill bet mac got mad as fuck standing in line on black friday when a black guy butted him and he wanted to say the n word, but.. pc police

Uh-Huh Joe, I'm sure you have no problem being an asshole in public too.

BTW how did your Thanksgiving Day Cross Burnings go?

Not sure what you are babbling about... but you do babble... I see you all spent 8 more pages whining about me... which is hilarious..
LOL, Sorry Joe, I forgot that your comprehension level doesn't go beyond monosyllabic words written in crayon...... OOPS

Next time I'll see if I can find a pre-schooler to perform the English to Joe flame translation for you, K?

... and if the Democrats keep snarling at them and telling them how their views are "racist, xenophobic, sexist..etc..,etc...," they'll lose millions more of those votes. You'll end up helping the Republicans turn that mythical "blue firewall" in the Midwest into an actual "red firewall".

You morons just got beat by DONALD TRUMP, it wasn't magic that caused it to happen, it was your own smug, arrogance that did it and apparently some of you geniuses think that doubling down on what didn't work is a way to prevent it from happening again.

GUy, Trump only got as far as he did because a lot of those uneducated whites really believed that he was going to bring back Dad's old union job down at the plant.

When they figure out those jobs aren't coming back, they won't be supporting Trump anymore.

He plays exactly the same game PoliticalChic does. He makes proclamations he can't defend in a debate, and then when he gets called on them, he goes right to the namecalling and ad hominem nonsense.
Which will be proven when he attaches a funny face to this post. lol

To be fair, he hasn't reached Political Chick's level of crazy yet.

Wyoming has 585,000 people.

So NY has 32 times the number of people as Wyoming and 10 times the voice in the national election.

NY is getting fucked. Period. For no good reason.

mac wanted to make a women's period joke for SO long...but the pc police just took away the fellas courage.....so when Trump came along and actually had a dick and balls to say what mac was thinking finally.....it was refreshing!!!

... and if the Democrats keep snarling at them and telling them how their views are "racist, xenophobic, sexist..etc..,etc...," they'll lose millions more of those votes. You'll end up helping the Republicans turn that mythical "blue firewall" in the Midwest into an actual "red firewall".

You morons just got beat by DONALD TRUMP, it wasn't magic that caused it to happen, it was your own smug, arrogance that did it and apparently some of you geniuses think that doubling down on what didn't work is a way to prevent it from happening again.

GUy, Trump only got as far as he did because a lot of those uneducated whites really believed that he was going to bring back Dad's old union job down at the plant.

When they figure out those jobs aren't coming back, they won't be supporting Trump anymore.

He plays exactly the same game PoliticalChic does. He makes proclamations he can't defend in a debate, and then when he gets called on them, he goes right to the namecalling and ad hominem nonsense.
Which will be proven when he attaches a funny face to this post. lol

To be fair, he hasn't reached Political Chick's level of crazy yet.

Yes but what's funny is that he calls her out all the time, for being him.

Yeah cool, not to nit pick or anything but you forgot to say "Amen" after that prayer.

"Amen. And amen. And amen. You have to forgive me. I'm not familiar with the local custom. Where I come from, you always say "Amen" after you hear a prayer. Because that's what you just heard - a prayer. Where I come from, that particular prayer is called "The Prayer for the Dead."" -- Lawrence Garfield, Other Peoples Money

Nope, it's Bush's fault.
Must be.

They sure went ape shit over this one.

You dumbdumb PC Police created the NEED for someone like Trump to come along and say all the sexist shit the rest of us were thinking and had no nuts!!

Go Trump, fight that pc brigade! Refreshing!!

Forum List

Back