Will ANY PC Police admit ANY responsibility for Trump?

Do you want your fellow Americans to lose?

It depends on how you define "my fellow Americans". Any inbred white trash redneck in a red state waiting for a tornado to take out their trailer park... meh, don't really care that much about them. Not my problem.

Now, if we REALLY REALLY wanted to "win", there's a way to do that.

Adopt the same educational, health, environmental and economic policies being used by the countries that are currently kicking ours asses.

No, I'm not saying Trump won because of the PC Police. Let's try to leave the binary thinking at the door on this one, m'kay? I said "ANY responsibility".

But did PC play a role? Of course it did. Trump's success was largely based on emotion and frustration, and much of that was about being sick and tired of being told what they couldn't say, seeing others punished for expressing themselves, and having RACIST screamed at them if they dared to say, uh, pretty much fucking anything. So every time this guy said something stupid, they celebrated the fact that he was anti-PC, and his support continued to grow as he was attacked by you-know-who.

It was the Mother of Backlashes, and it was targeted at YOU.

So now, here we are. Trump is in the White House, the GOP runs the show across the board, and (perhaps worst of all) his supporters are gazing lovingly at the Supreme Court. Yeah, you played a role in this.

And anyway, to answer my own question, no, I'd be pretty surprised if any of them admitted this.

i take no responsibility for angry white supremacists.

and again, the donald got two million votes less than hillary clinton.

but let's pretend there was a rush to him.

What about good people pissed at being falsely accused of racism?

Dont forget the petulant vote! Someone said something and my paranoia leads me to think they are talking about me. Whyyyy, I'll show 'em!

1. Subsidize is your game. We will demand that they stop and if they don't they will pay a tariff to make up the difference. We can raise tariffs for longer than they can increase subsidizes. We can at least have Fair competition internally.

Now, dun der, Cleetus.. most of the Airbuses aren't being bought by American Airlines to start with. and they can just as easily have their off shore affiliates buy the planes and avoid US tariffs altogether.

3. Your late green excuse for wanting to screw your fellow Americans is noted and dismissed. My point stands. American government policy makers have an ethical and professional responsibility to craft policy to serve the interests of Americans

Naw, I don't feel much like endangering the enviroment so Cleetus and Billy Bob can survive not having to get real job skills for another day.

5. I've heard too many reports of US stem workers being fired to hire cheaper Third World Workers. I don't trust the claims of the industry. They can work with what we have.

So they should pay more for dumber workers? Really? That doesn't seem to make a lot of business sense.

Again, I've worked in manufacturing. yes, most of the Engineers they hired were brown people. Not because they prefered those folks. But because the Americans don't exist.

I've written over a hundred IT resumes in the last two years for clients. They are almost exclusively Indian people I think I've written maybe two or three for white people. our schools aren't producing the people industry needs.

7. Trade Policy is a government function and the American Voters have voted for Trump's American FIrst Trade Policy. Your post did not challenge that in any way.

Um, yeah, it kind of did. Just because you don't want to understand the point doesn't mean the point wasn't made, Cleetus.

Americans voted with their pocketbooks.

And then most of them voted against the Orange Nazi. Good thing there were Russian Hackers ready to do work American hackers were too lazy to do.

1. Airbus will not be cool with the idea of being shut out of the US market. NOt to mention that Airbus is one product, over all Trade will be the topic of negotiation, and the EU will not want to lose access to the largest single market in the world.

2. Your racism is noted. YOu are a racist ass.

3. Your racism is noted again. You are still a racist ass.

4. American government policy makers have an ethical and professional responsibility to craft policy to serve the interests of Americans.

5. They should pay more for American workers. Because we don't want a society built on what an Indian thinks is prosperity.

6. YOur claim that Americans can't do technology, is not credible.

7. Americans voted with their votes. And they chose Trump to a great extent because of Trump's Trade policy. Your pretense that Trade policy is an individual responsibility is nonsense.

8. Your racism is noted. You are a racist asshole.

9. Your Russiaphobia is noted and dismissed.

Do you want your fellow Americans to lose?

It depends on how you define "my fellow Americans". Any inbred white trash redneck in a red state waiting for a tornado to take out their trailer park... meh, don't really care that much about them. Not my problem.

Now, if we REALLY REALLY wanted to "win", there's a way to do that.

Adopt the same educational, health, environmental and economic policies being used by the countries that are currently kicking ours asses.

GOt it. YOu want your fellow Americans to lose because you are full of racist hate against them.

That explains your irrational pass you have given to the EU for their cheating. Because your real motive is to see people you hate, ie your fellow Americans, lose.

No, I'm not saying Trump won because of the PC Police. Let's try to leave the binary thinking at the door on this one, m'kay? I said "ANY responsibility".

But did PC play a role? Of course it did. Trump's success was largely based on emotion and frustration, and much of that was about being sick and tired of being told what they couldn't say, seeing others punished for expressing themselves, and having RACIST screamed at them if they dared to say, uh, pretty much fucking anything. So every time this guy said something stupid, they celebrated the fact that he was anti-PC, and his support continued to grow as he was attacked by you-know-who.

So now, here we are. Trump is in the White House, the GOP runs the show across the board, and (perhaps worst of all) his supporters are gazing lovingly at the Supreme Court. Yeah, you played a role in this.

And anyway, to answer my own question, no, I'd be pretty surprised if any of them admitted this.

Dont forget the petulant vote! Someone said something and my paranoia leads me to think they are talking about me. Whyyyy, I'll show 'em!

Says a lefty happy to accuse people of racism because of the way they part their hair.

Says a lefty happy to accuse people of racism because of the way they part their hair.

There you go. Thats how you show someone how victimology and paranoia works. Just claim I hate you, then since you believe it, rail against it, then vote against me...or something

There you go. Thats how you show someone how victimology and paranoia works. Just claim I hate you, then since you believe it, rail against it, then vote against me...or something

Your implication that you don't hate me is laughable. And I did vote against you, and yours.

Your implication that you don't hate me is laughable. And I did vote against you, and yours.

Thats how you do it! Claim that someone you've never met feels some way never expressed. Thats how you paranoia

Thats how you do it! Claim that someone you've never met feels some way never expressed. Thats how you paranoia

You have been viciously slandering me for months. And I have strove to be as rude BACK to you as you were to me.

Your pretense that it is paranoid of me to conclude that you hate me is complete bullshit.

You are engaged in a form of propaganda right now.

You have been viciously slandering me for months.

Thats how you do it! Just keep playing the victim. Hell, you might tell everyone I robbed you if you keep going. Since you're just lying I would normally ask for proof of such continuous slander but I'm sure you cant find it but it happens ALLL the time, right? :itsok: Poor Child

And I have strove to be as rude BACK to you as you were to me.

Rude people always blame others for their rude behavior. You're no different. Look at how rude and slanderous I've been. I mean I called you poor child?!? I'm sure you all worked up by such a vicious personal attack on you and yours. Poor child. Opps...I did it again.

Your pretense that it is paranoid of me to conclude that you hate me is complete bullshit.

Hey man, feelings are whatever you think they are. So if you are all hurt and think I hate you nothing will stop you from being a victim. Hell, next you'll catch a flat and say it was me. And when I disagree like I'm doing now you'll just say "The story that you say you didnt cut my tires is complete bullshit and maybe saying it will change reality.

You need a safe space from all these "slanderous" "attacks"

Thats how you do it! Just keep playing the victim. Hell, you might tell everyone I robbed you if you keep going. Since you're just lying I would normally ask for proof of such continuous slander but I'm sure you cant find it but it happens ALLL the time, right? :itsok: Poor Child

Rude people always blame others for their rude behavior. You're no different. Look at how rude and slanderous I've been. I mean I called you poor child?!? I'm sure you all worked up by such a vicious personal attack on you and yours. Poor child. Opps...I did it again.

Hey man, feelings are whatever you think they are. So if you are all hurt and think I hate you nothing will stop you from being a victim. Hell, next you'll catch a flat and say it was me. And when I disagree like I'm doing now you'll just say "The story that you say you didnt cut my tires is complete bullshit and maybe saying it will change reality.

Got it, you deny that you ever falsely accuse someone of being racist when they are not, and you deny being rude.

THe rest of your post is partisan pap, including a healthy dose of ridicule as propaganda.

Got it, you deny that you ever falsely accuse someone of being racist when they are not, and you deny being rude.

THe rest of your post is partisan pap, including a healthy dose of ridicule as propaganda.

Hey man, if I slandered you all the time and so often one would be able to stop typing and start quoting. But instead you just keep repeating your made up victimization that someone hates you, slanders you, attacks you, was rude etc.

And use all of those excuses as reasons why you act the way you do. Pretty convenient. When you ready to stop accusing and start quoting let me know

1. Airbus will not be cool with the idea of being shut out of the US market. NOt to mention that Airbus is one product, over all Trade will be the topic of negotiation, and the EU will not want to lose access to the largest single market in the world.

They wouldn't be. United Or American would just buy airbuses to fly out of their European hubs... then transfer those planes to the US.

4. American government policy makers have an ethical and professional responsibility to craft policy to serve the interests of Americans.

I agree. Protecting 300 million Americans from the effects of global warming is really kind of important.

5. They should pay more for American workers. Because we don't want a society built on what an Indian thinks is prosperity.

Labor is a commodity. You buy the best product for the lowest price. If Pradip is smarter than Cleetus and will work for less, then it makes sense to hire him.

What you are admitting is that Cleetus can't compete with Pradip in a fair contest, so you want the government to rig the game.

You mean other than we really don't anymore?

I've been in Manufacturing for decades. Never, ever saw a guy named Billy-Bob in an engineering lab.

201405_2214_fchfi_sm.jpg

7. Americans voted with their votes. And they chose Trump to a great extent because of Trump's Trade policy. Your pretense that Trade policy is an individual responsibility is nonsense.

More people voted for Hillary. And the dumb-ass rednecks are going to surprised when Trump betrays them.

Russia has nuclear weapons and a history for slaughtering the shit out of people. ANd now they own a puppet in the White House.

They wouldn't be. United Or American would just buy airbuses to fly out of their European hubs... then transfer those planes to the US.

I agree. Protecting 300 million Americans from the effects of global warming is really kind of important.

Labor is a commodity. You buy the best product for the lowest price. If Pradip is smarter than Cleetus and will work for less, then it makes sense to hire him.

What you are admitting is that Cleetus can't compete with Pradip in a fair contest, so you want the government to rig the game.

You mean other than we really don't anymore?

I've been in Manufacturing for decades. Never, ever saw a guy named Billy-Bob in an engineering lab.

201405_2214_fchfi_sm.jpg

More people voted for Hillary. And the dumb-ass rednecks are going to surprised when Trump betrays them.

Russia has nuclear weapons and a history for slaughtering the shit out of people. ANd now they own a puppet in the White House.
MMGW hoaxer.....

Forum List

Back