Will any Progressive answer this question?

With the exception of the Second Amendment, you and I have more in common, that I have in common with the right-wing on this board. Did you see me slam them yesterday for attacking the people's right to peaceful assembly in New York? They love the Second Amendment, but don't give a shit about the First Amendment. The First Amendment is should serve as justification against imposing their religious views on us.

No, you and I have almost nothing in common. I am an intelligent liberal, you are a right wing moron. You are a liar and an ignorant grunt who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. You claim an understanding of the Federalist Papers, when you are not even cognizant of the fact the Federalist Papers were an argument FOR not against federal government. Or an understanding of the editorial tools used by Hamilton to argue FOR, not against a standing army.

You claim Obama declared Occupy Wall Street organizers Terrorists. That is a LIE. And then you have the nerve to cite sick people like Hannity, Beck and Malkin who absolutely DESPISE and LOATHE the OWS participants.

Obama is not coming after your guns. But, if the President asked me, I'd tell him a moron like you shouldn't be allowed to own a slingshot.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/7080946-post115.html

My bold.

I'm sorry, such a claim to unfettered intelligence does not hold any weight amidst such arrogance. You are a liberal who wouldn't know reality if it gave you a lapdance. You obviously never read Federalist No. 45 have you?

Here, James Madison clarifies that these papers, nor the Constitution enlarge the Government, but make it more efficient in it's duties.

Madison wrote that the new Constitution does not in principle enlarge the powers of the Federal government, but merely renders that government more effective in carrying out its existing duties:

"If the new Constitution be examined with accuracy, it will be found that the change which it proposes consists much less in the addition of NEW POWERS to the Union, than in the invigoration of its ORIGINAL POWERS. The regulation of commerce, it is true, is a new power; but that seems to be an addition which few oppose, and from which no apprehensions are entertained. The powers relating to war and peace, armies and fleets, treaties and finance, with the other more considerable powers, are all vested in the existing Congress by the articles of Confederation. The proposed change does not enlarge these powers; it only substitutes a more effectual mode of administering them."

Such a statement made clear that there were restrictions placed on the growth of government as to not infringe on the rights of the people. Intelligence is a heavily bandied about word with your kind, I suggest you practice it.

WOW Einstein. An intelligent person would actually read and comprehend what I said, and not project their bias and dogma into a response. WHERE do I say anything about size, scope, or powers of a federal government? What I said is: "the Federalist Papers were an argument FOR not against federal government"

Do you dispute that claim Einstein??

But to demonize someone as benign and enlightened as Melissa Harris-Perry is SICK.

Melissa Harris Perry works for MNSBC, which is owned by enemy.

Don't worry, I was blind until the government attacked me, eventually it will happen to you to.

MSNBC is the enemy, and you cite Faux News minions. You're fucked in the head.

Ray McGovern, a retired CIA agent whose expertise was the old Soviet Union and the Eastern Bloc countries says the propaganda coming out of Fox News is at the same level as Pravda. But I suspect most Russians knew Pravda was propaganda.

"Republicans originally thought that Fox worked for us and now we're discovering we work for Fox. And this balance here has been completely reversed. The thing that sustains a strong Fox network is the thing that undermines a strong Republican party."
David Frum - Speechwriter for George W. Bush

[

Faux News and MSNBC are both the enemy. However, nothing the Fox News said was wrong in those videos, a broken clock is right twice a day.

You say you are a smart and enlightened person, correct? Here is what motivated the organizers of Occupy Wall Street , even Ron Paul and Alex Jones were part of it:

Read Andrew Jackson's veto message of the Second Bank of the United States: http://avalon.law.yale.edu/19th_century/ajveto01.asp

When you're done reading the veto message and finished watching the video, you're going to go politically numb, haywire. You'll be angry and confused for a few days. You'll hate everything and anyone. You'll realize that you've been living inside a fantasy world. Have fun. I'm done here.

Last edited by a moderator:
[

Faux News and MSNBC are both the enemy. However, nothing the Fox News said was wrong in those videos, a broken clock is right twice a day.

You say you are a smart and enlightened person, correct? Here is what motivated the organizers of Occupy Wall Street , even Ron Paul and Alex Jones were part of it:

Read Andrew Jackson's veto message of the Second Bank of the United States: Avalon Project - President Jackson's Veto Message Regarding the Bank of the United States; July 10, 1832

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swkq2E8mswI]The Secret of Oz - Winner, Best Docu of 2010 v.1.09.11 - YouTube[/ame]

When you're done reading the veto message and finished watching the video, you're going to go politically numb, haywire. You'll be angry and confused for a few days. You'll hate everything and anyone. You'll realize that you've been living inside a fantasy world. Have fun. I'm done here.

No, when you demonize teachers and educators like Melissa Harris Perry who contributes much to our society and causes absolutely no harm to anyone...YOU are the enemy.

"Teachers are givers in a world dominated by takers, and they're also sharers. This collaborative instinct makes our profession unlike any other."
Barbara Keshishian

Last edited:
The evil Melissa Harris-Perry responds to the right wing vitriol.

Harris-Perry: This debate is not about me, but it is about us - MSNBC

kahil-Gibran-Children.jpg

[

Read Andrew Jackson's veto message of the Second Bank of the United States: Avalon Project - President Jackson's Veto Message Regarding the Bank of the United States; July 10, 1832

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swkq2E8mswI]The Secret of Oz - Winner, Best Docu of 2010 v.1.09.11 - YouTube[/ame]

What a shame. You've accomplished so much and it's been so enlightening, these thousand posts in four different threads about a fucking cable TV station promo...

sarcasm+meter.jpg

Last edited:
My impression of Melissa Harris-Perry is that of a race-obsessed, borderline psychopath who always invokes recollection of The Symbionese Liberation Army.

My impression of Melissa Harris-Perry is that of a race-obsessed, borderline psychopath who always invokes recollection of The Symbionese Liberation Army.

Let's see-- the SLA was a band of pseudopolitical thugs that was imprisoned around 1975; Melissa Harris-Perry is an academic from Seattle, probably born around that year.

Yeah I can see why they look alike... :confused:

Have fun. I'm done here.

What a shame. You've accomplished so much and it's been so enlightening, these thousand posts in four different threads about a fucking cable TV station promo...

sarcasm+meter.jpg

Thanks for the free bump. The more people that read Post #2 the better!

Actually that was post 186. If I were you I'd be pretty embarrassed about those first couple of posts and hope they would just go away.

So how much do you usually pay for bumps?

Any event, I guess when you say "I'm done here" we can take that as seriously as the OP. Kinda figures. :bye1:

Last edited:
Let's see-- the SLA was a band of pseudopolitical thugs that was imprisoned around 1975; Melissa Harris-Perry is an academic from Seattle, probably born around that year.

The SLA was also responsible for numerous bank robberies and acts of political terrorism, including the kidnapping of heiress, Patti Hearst, who managed to escape with her life when the SLA was wiped out in a police raid.

Re: my previous mention of Harris-Perry, there is something about her that always invokes memories of that group of political fanatics. I can easily imagine her wearing a beret and army field jacket and carrying a shotgun. It is an impression that lurks behind the facade of her superimposed academic exterior.

If you look closely I believe you will see it, too.

The SLA was also responsible for numerous bank robberies and acts of political terrorism, including the kidnapping of heiress, Patti Hearst, who managed to escape with her life when the SLA was wiped out in a police raid.

Re: my previous mention of Harris-Perry, there is something about her that always invokes memories of that group of political fanatics. I can easily imagine her wearing a beret and army field jacket and carrying a shotgun. It is an impression that lurks behind the facade of her superimposed academic exterior.

If you look closely I believe you will see it, too.

I always wondered if retards are able to think outside the present. Now I know.

Does Rush Limbaugh invoke images of big bird?

One that confounds good and evil is an enemy to good.
Edmund Burke

Last edited:
So, MSNBC released this promotion ad for their station, I've been asking every Progressive to answer this very simple question, and they have all refused, and ignored its very existence.

Here is the RAW transcript of the Promotion Ad:
1. We have never invested as much in public education as we should have, because we've always had kind-of-a private notion of children.

2. [Sarcastic] 'Your kid is yours and totally your responsibility.'

3. We haven't had a very collective notion of these are OUR children.

4. So part of it is that we have to break through our kind-of private idea that kids belong to their parents, or kids belong to their families;

5. and recognize that kids belong to WHOLE COMMUNITIES;

6. Once it's everybody's responsibility, and not just the household's, then we start making better investments.

Here is the transcript edited to fix her inability to speak proper English (Special thanks to Lone Laugher for pointing this out to me):
1. We have never invested as much in public education as we should have, because we have always had a private notion of our children.

3. We never had a collective notion that these are OUR children.

4. So part of it is that we have to break through our private idea that kids belong to their parents, or that kids belong to their families.

5. We must recognize that kids belong to the WHOLE COMMUNITY;

6. Once it is everyone's responsibility, and not just the household's [responsibility], we will start making better investments.

Ok, she states a problem: We're not investing enough/correctly into education.

Then she diagnoses the cause of the problem,

Then she proposes the solution.

She says her solution will better our investments into education.

---------------------------
Here are the Questions:

Instructions: Only use the Transcript to answer these questions.

1: Which problem does she identify? That we aren't investing enough/properly into education - This is derived from Line 1.

2: What does she claim to be the cause of the problem? [It is your job to answer this]

3: What is her solution to the problem? [It is your job to answer this]

4: What are the means by which to implement her solution? [It is your job to answer this]

5: What will be the end result? That our investments in public education will succeed once we implement the solution to the cause of the problem. This is derived from Line 6.

------------------------

Any answers to these questions that are not DERIVED FROM THE TRANSCRIPT will be ignored. You must cite the lines of the transcript in your answers.

If you don't cite the transcript, I'll quote you with the following response:
IGNORED

Last edited by a moderator:

That's my quote, Mike, not yours.

So, MSNBC released this promotion ad for their station, I've been asking every Progressive to answer this very simple question, and they have all refused, and ignored its very existence.

Here is the RAW transcript of the Promotion Ad:
1. We have never invested as much in public education as we should have, because we've always had kind-of-a private notion of children.

3. We haven't had a very collective notion of these are OUR children.

4. So part of it is that we have to break through our kind-of private idea that kids belong to their parents, or kids belong to their families;

5. and recognize that kids belong to WHOLE COMMUNITIES;

6. Once it's everybody's responsibility, and not just the household's, then we start making better investments.

Here is the transcript edited to fix her inability to speak proper English (Special thanks to Lone Laugher for pointing this out to me):
1. We have never invested as much in public education as we should have, because we have always had a private notion of our children.

3. We never had a collective notion that these are OUR children.

4. So part of it is that we have to break through our private idea that kids belong to their parents, or that kids belong to their families.

5. We must recognize that kids belong to the WHOLE COMMUNITY;

6. Once it is everyone's responsibility, and not just the household's [responsibility], we will start making better investments.

Ok, she states a problem: We're not investing enough/correctly into education.

Then she diagnoses the cause of the problem,

Then she proposes the solution.

She says her solution will better our investments into education.

---------------------------
Here are the Questions:

Instructions: Only use the Transcript to answer these questions.

1: Which problem does she identify? That we aren't investing enough/properly into education - This is derived from Line 1.

2: What does she claim to be the cause of the problem? [It is your job to answer this]

3: What is her solution to the problem? [It is your job to answer this]

4: What are the means by which to implement her solution? [It is your job to answer this]

5: What will be the end result? That our investments in public education will succeed once we implement the solution to the cause of the problem. This is derived from Line 6.

------------------------

Any answers to these questions that are not DERIVED FROM THE TRANSCRIPT will be ignored. You must cite the lines of the transcript in your answers.

If you don't cite the transcript, I'll quote you with the following response:
IGNORED

Where do you get this bizarre masturbatory fantasy that anyone gives a fuck who you ignore?

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back