Will any Trump supporters care if Trump is on tape saying N*gger?

Will any Trump Supporters care if Trump did call blacks N*gger on tape?

• No- Trump can say anything

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • No- Many will applaud him for his lack of political correctness

Votes: 21 48.8%
  • No- Many will be agreeing with his word choice

Votes: 17 39.5%
  • Yes- Many Trump supporters will be offended

Votes: 3 7.0%

• Total voters
No one minded when Bill Maher said it. Why the double standard?
I didn't know Bill was president. When did that happen?
So it's not the word that's offensive, it's who says it.

Like a Democrat or a Republican.

You're one of the smarter Losers on this board.
Not Democrat or Republican. President of the United States.

And it I still the word that is offensive. Why would you support any President who uses it?
We say it all the time. It's part of our vocabulary, my nigga.

Why would you go so wrong as to think a word differs in meaning by who uses it?
The word is offensive. It is just about the most powerful, incendiary word in the lexicon. Why would the President stoop so low as to use it?
I asked about your double standard first. :)

I really don't think so.

After everything else that Trump has said, he seems to be immunized against any pushback from anything he says- from bragging about being able to grab women by their pussies, to calling a judge from the Midwest a "Mexican"

Nah.

At this point they're commited. Trump called out his own supporters once, bragging that he could shoot someone on fifth avenue and they'd still support him.

He's probably right. The evidence of Trump's incompetence, his corruption, his instability, his poor judgment is extensive. The more they have excused the more they will excuse. Its one of the largest case studies of the Sunk Cost fallacy in US history.

I really don't think so.

After everything else that Trump has said, he seems to be immunized against any pushback from anything he says- from bragging about being able to grab women by their pussies, to calling a judge from the Midwest a "Mexican"

I understand Trump's approval is stuck on 42%. This begs a question. What are 42% of Americans approving of?

We have the Omarosa fixation. Many view Omarosa as an unreliable opportunist, but Trump is obsessed. He is a well man.

CNN writes, "Now ask yourself this: Would you ever be as focused -- bordering on obsessed -- with someone who you didn't care about and who you genuinely believed was just saying all sorts of false things? Would you call that person all sorts of names -- including a number with quite clear racial under- (and over-) tones, if that person didn't matter? The answer of course is "no." The fact that Trump appears to be absolutely fixated on Omarosa -- and the book she wrote about her time in the White House -- speaks to the fact that Trump is concerned about what impact the allegations she makes about him might have."

Trump is confirming that much of what Omarosa is saying is true. Look at his Presidential statements, euphemistically called tweets.

"While I know it's 'not presidential' to take on a lowlife like Omarosa, and while I would rather not be doing so, this is a modern day form of communication and I know the Fake News Media will be working overtime to make even Wacky Omarosa look legitimate as possible."

"When Gen. Kelly came on board he told me she was a loser & nothing but problems. I told him to try working it out, if possible, because she only said GREAT things about me - until she got fired!" What an incredibly stupid statement to make.

"When you give a crazed, crying lowlife a break, and give her a job at the White House, I guess it just didn't work out. Good work by General Kelly for quickly firing that dog!"

That's our President speaking. Obviously, he has a mental problem.

Maybe one could get hired and fired by the same person (or company) twice in your life. Maybe. But four times? That speaks to something totally outside the ordinary, a compulsion of sorts.

What in the world are 42% of Americans approving of? I dearly would like to know.

Well since a CNN columnist says so... who am I to say otherwise? Maybe Trump is defending himself bc he knows his opposition is ravenous to believe anything negative about him, hmm?

I could care less

Part of the reason for Trump's unlikely approval number is the support he gets from the rural south. Also, he does well in other rural areas of the U.S. with a low population. Rural areas tend to be less informed than suburban and urban areas. Also, while most educated people are turned off by Trump's obsession with Omarosa, it is entirely possible that many in the rural South applaud Trump for his tweets. See map. Green shows approval. Red shows disapproval.

Screen_Shot_2018_06_18_at_10.55.26_AM.png

upload_2018-8-15_11-21-54.gif

I really don't think so.

I understand Trump's approval is stuck on 42%. This begs a question. What are 42% of Americans approving of?

We have the Omarosa fixation. Many view Omarosa as an unreliable opportunist, but Trump is obsessed. He is a well man.

CNN writes, "Now ask yourself this: Would you ever be as focused -- bordering on obsessed -- with someone who you didn't care about and who you genuinely believed was just saying all sorts of false things? Would you call that person all sorts of names -- including a number with quite clear racial under- (and over-) tones, if that person didn't matter? The answer of course is "no." The fact that Trump appears to be absolutely fixated on Omarosa -- and the book she wrote about her time in the White House -- speaks to the fact that Trump is concerned about what impact the allegations she makes about him might have."

Trump is confirming that much of what Omarosa is saying is true. Look at his Presidential statements, euphemistically called tweets.

"While I know it's 'not presidential' to take on a lowlife like Omarosa, and while I would rather not be doing so, this is a modern day form of communication and I know the Fake News Media will be working overtime to make even Wacky Omarosa look legitimate as possible."

"When Gen. Kelly came on board he told me she was a loser & nothing but problems. I told him to try working it out, if possible, because she only said GREAT things about me - until she got fired!" What an incredibly stupid statement to make.

"When you give a crazed, crying lowlife a break, and give her a job at the White House, I guess it just didn't work out. Good work by General Kelly for quickly firing that dog!"

Maybe one could get hired and fired by the same person (or company) twice in your life. Maybe. But four times? That speaks to something totally outside the ordinary, a compulsion of sorts.

What in the world are 42% of Americans approving of? I dearly would like to know.

Well since a CNN columnist says so... who am I to say otherwise? Maybe Trump is defending himself bc he knows his opposition is ravenous to believe anything negative about him, hmm?
Just like the democrats believe that Trump really said he could shoot someone on 5th avenue. It was in a New York Times editorial. Trump just repeated it to show how crazed democrats are.

I really don't think so.

Unlike you, I don't fear words. I grew up in an age where every ethnicity on the planet had slang names. One of the great jokes of our age is that we have weaponized and vilified certain words to where you can't even say them now without preconception and fear, such as the "N-Word" or the "C-Word." Your skin would probably crawl if you ever got to hear some of the salty language used behind closed doors by your buddies Hillary or Obama, but then, both of them knew they could speak frankly and safely because only leftists like Dick Durban go running out to microphones making false claims-- -- -- they never tell on themselves. So with that in mind, go "F" yourself.
Ah! The dignity of the office! Why have so many folks become indifferent to that concept? Why only a few years ago, the president was criticized for putting his feet up on the Resolute Desk. He was chastised for wearing a light colored suit. He was lambasted for throwing out the first pitch at a ball game while wearing "mom jeans". Even his portrait was slammed for its style and interpretation.

The dignity of the office.

What hypocrisy.

Don't try to float that crap past me! The only hypocrisy here is that you are comparing things that Obama actually DID (in public) to things you don't even know Trump has done. Even if he did it, it wasn't in public, they probably bugged his room. Even the "pussy" video, it was a 15 year old story that had been taped of a private conversation. And he never said he himself actually grabbed them! All he ever said is that the girls would let guys grab them because they'd do anything to win the contest. It wasn't even against their will. Even the "shithole" accusation---- it turns out Durban lied and he actually referred to certain 3rd world countries as a cesspool or some such thing. WHICH THEY ARE. The hypocrisy is that half the time you attack Trump, you gotta make stuff up to do it.
"Dog. Low IQ person. Whacky. I like people who weren't captured, okay. Lowlife. Pocahontas."

Just a sample of how Trump regards the dignity of his office

upload_2018-8-15_11-30-0.gif

Trump's own words, his tweets and his comportment shows what kind of character he has.

Yeah, he's a businessman. A CEO. Like me. I know the type. A power-broker: Highly driven, motivated, takes the shortest path to his goals, hates to waste time, words, actions, comes right to the point. We need more people like him.

yeah he is a liar. A thin skinned bully. I know the type. Easily offended, takes the shortest path to his goals without thinking about the consequences and without any planning.

We need 1 less President like him.

I really don't think so.

Just like the democrats believe that Trump really said he could shoot someone on 5th avenue. It was in a New York Times editorial. Trump just repeated it to show how crazed democrats are.
Trumpkins are so gullible

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters," Trump said at a campaign rally here.
Donald Trump could 'shoot somebody and not lose voters' - CNNPolitics

I really don't think so.

The word is used repetively in almost every single rap song.

Trump's own words, his tweets and his comportment shows what kind of character he has.

Yeah, he's a businessman. A CEO. Like me. I know the type. A power-broker: Highly driven, motivated, takes the shortest path to his goals, hates to waste time, words, actions, comes right to the point. We need more people like him.
There is a distinction people are taught when very young. One may "get to the point" without being rude, crass and boorish.

It's a shame you have ceded civility for brevity, manners for rudeness. If any businessman spoke to me that way, they would not get my business. If you lay down with dogs, you awake with fleas.

I really don't think so.

Unlike you, I don't fear words. I grew up in an age where every ethnicity on the planet had slang names. One of the great jokes of our age is that we have weaponized and vilified certain words to where you can't even say them now without preconception and fear, such as the "N-Word" or the "C-Word." Your skin would probably crawl if you ever got to hear some of the salty language used behind closed doors by your buddies Hillary or Obama, but then, both of them knew they could speak frankly and safely because only leftists like Dick Durban go running out to microphones making false claims-- -- -- they never tell on themselves. So with that in mind, go "F" yourself.
Ah! The dignity of the office! Why have so many folks become indifferent to that concept? Why only a few years ago, the president was criticized for putting his feet up on the Resolute Desk. He was chastised for wearing a light colored suit. He was lambasted for throwing out the first pitch at a ball game while wearing "mom jeans". Even his portrait was slammed for its style and interpretation.

The dignity of the office.

What hypocrisy.

Don't try to float that crap past me! The only hypocrisy here is that you are comparing things that Obama actually DID (in public) to things you don't even know Trump has done. Even if he did it, it wasn't in public, they probably bugged his room. Even the "pussy" video, it was a 15 year old story that had been taped of a private conversation. And he never said he himself actually grabbed them! All he ever said is that the girls would let guys grab them because they'd do anything to win the contest. It wasn't even against their will. Even the "shithole" accusation---- it turns out Durban lied and he actually referred to certain 3rd world countries as a cesspool or some such thing. WHICH THEY ARE. The hypocrisy is that half the time you attack Trump, you gotta make stuff up to do it.
"Dog. Low IQ person. Whacky. I like people who weren't captured, okay. Lowlife. Pocahontas."

Just a sample of how Trump regards the dignity of his office

View attachment 210515
Weep for the fact that you and your ilk have surrender manners for crassness, civility for 'change'. You can never argue from the moral high ground again. That's what you get when you side with a loathsome character like Trump.

It's a shame you have ceded civility for brevity, manners for rudeness. If any businessman spoke to me that way, they would not get my business.

That is how businessmen talk to EACH OTHER behind closed doors. I haven't ceded anything, I've traded political correctness and audience-tested bullshit for RESULTS, someone who can really get important things done. I'll take one Donald Trump over 10,000 Hillarys and Obamas.

It's a shame you have ceded civility for brevity, manners for rudeness. If any businessman spoke to me that way, they would not get my business.

That is how businessmen talk to EACH OTHER behind closed doors. I haven't ceded anything, I've traded political correctness and audience-tested bullshit for RESULTS, someone who can really get important things done. I'll take one Donald Trump over 10,000 Hillarys and Obamas.
Do you admire Trump's judgment? His ability to find and wisely employ the very best people? Do you think Trump serves as a,role model for children? Would you tolerate a child behaving as he does?

Has Trump and his appointees brought honor and respect to the White House and the various cabinet positions?

I really don't think so.

Trumpkins are so gullible

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters," Trump said at a campaign rally here.
Donald Trump could 'shoot somebody and not lose voters' - CNNPolitics
This is your fault for believing CNN. Trump repeated the quote. "What they say about me is....". Everyone knows it. CNN has a bias against the truth. It dips into the left's echo chamber and five other leftists swear to it.

Do you admire Trump's judgment? His ability to find and wisely employ the very best people? Do you think Trump serves as a,role model for children? Would you tolerate a child behaving as he does? Has Trump and his appointees brought honor and respect to the White House and the various cabinet positions?

No, impossible in DC, irrelevant, irrelevant, and misleading. You can't change the fact that none of those matter for shit to me. I'd rather have a guy who doesn't image well who tackles the big problems faithfully than your pressed suit all dressed up like a lollypop with someone's arm up their ass telling them what to say and do. Get ready for 6 more years of Trump for sure. :21::113::biggrin::bye1:

It is difficult to keep track of all the debacles and scandals of the Trump administration, but one thing is quite clear. Trump has no idea what he is doing.

It was reported recently that Russian officials were "pleased" with the Helsinki summit between Trump and Vladimir Putin, according to two intelligence sources with knowledge of the assessments.

This comes as no surprise. At the summit Trump rejected American intelligence and believed Putin because the communist dictator was forceful. "My people came to me, Dan Coats [DNI] came to me, some others, they said they think it's Russia. I have President Putin. He just said it's not Russia. I will say this, I don't see any reason why it would be. I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial."

Despite Russia's invasion of Ukraine, illegal annexation of Crimea, supporting a murderous dictator in Syria, being allied with Iran, and interfering in our 2016 Presidential election, Trump blamed his own country for the poor relations with Russia. "Our relationship with Russia has NEVER been worse thanks to many years of U.S. foolishness and stupidity and now, the Rigged Witch Hunt!" Incredible!

Matters were just as bad after the summit with the North Korean communist dictator. "There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea," Trump tweeted right after the summit. Trump made three major concessions and got nothing in return from Kim. It was nothing more than an elaborate, expensive photo op, which came at the end of a three month melodrama starring Donald J. Trump. Today, North Korea is still producing fissile material for nuclear bombs, and U.S. spy agencies have detected that she is constructing new missiles at a factory that produced the country’s first intercontinental ballistic missiles capable of reaching the United States.

"The FAKE NEWS media (failing @nytimes, @NBCNews, @ABC, @CBS, @CNN) is not my enemy, it is the enemy of the American People!" -Donald J. Trump

Trump told a group of veterans who had sworn an oath to defend our Constitution from enemies, foreign and domestic, "Don't believe the crap you hear from these people -- the fake news. What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening."

We are in the midst of a trade war with China instigated by Trump, of course. The prudent strategy in this trade war would be to garner the assistance of our friends and trading partners. So, what does Trump do? He slaps a 25% steel tariff and a 10% aluminum tariff on Canada, Mexico, Japan, Australia, and the 28 countries of the EU. The U.S. is alone. Brilliant!

Last, but not least, in June 2016, Trump's son, Trump's son-in-law, Jared Kushner, and Trump's campaign manager, Paul Manafort, met with four representatives of the Russian government at Trump's home, Trump Tower, to gain leverage over the Clinton campaign. According to Trump, he knew nothing about the meeting. Yeah, right.

Trump is focusing his attention on Governor Kasich, Omarosa, Peter Strzok, Hillary Clinton, and Robert Mueller.

Do you admire Trump's judgment? His ability to find and wisely employ the very best people? Do you think Trump serves as a,role model for children? Would you tolerate a child behaving as he does? Has Trump and his appointees brought honor and respect to the White House and the various cabinet positions?

No, impossible in DC, irrelevant, irrelevant, and misleading. You can't change the fact that none of those matter for shit to me. I'd rather have a guy who doesn't image well who tackles the big problems faithfully than your pressed suit all dressed up like a lollypop with someone's arm up their ass telling them what to say and do. Get ready for 6 more years of Trump for sure. :21::113::biggrin::bye1:
Let's review. Trump hired Paul Manafort as his campaign chairman. Paul's verdict might come aS early as tomorrow. Trump hired Rick Gates as his deputy. Rick has already entered a guilty plea. Trump hired Michael Flynn as his Natuonal Security Advisor. His sentencing hearing will come so,etime before the end of the year. Trump appointed Scott Pruitt to head up the EPA. He would be lucky if he gets to play celebrity golf. Trump hired Wilbur Ross to be Secretary of Commerce. He has been called the biggest grifter in D.C. Trump hired Omorosa as Senior White House Advisor. 'Nuff sed. Tom Price was Rrump's Health and Human Services Secretary. He was forced to resign. White House communications directors, F.B.I. heads, Secretary of State, press secretaries, senior White House staff.

"I know the best people! We're going to drain the swamp!"

And you think Trump hasn't played you like a two dollar banjo! Elect a reality TV game show host and what did you expect? Competence? Integrity? Dignity? Statesmanship?

Let's review. Trump hired Paul Manafort as his campaign chairman. Paul's verdict might come aS early as tomorrow. Trump hired Rick Gates as his deputy. Rick has already entered a guilty plea. Trump hired Michael Flynn as his Natuonal Security Advisor. His sentencing hearing will come so,etime before the end of the year. Trump appointed Scott Pruitt to head up the EPA. He would be lucky if he gets to play celebrity golf. Trump hired Wilbur Ross to be Secretary of Commerce. He has been called the biggest grifter in D.C. Trump hired Omorosa as Senior White House Advisor. 'Nuff sed. Tom Price was Rrump's Health and Human Services Secretary. He was forced to resign. White House communications directors, F.B.I. heads, Secretary of State, press secretaries, senior White House staff.

"I know the best people! We're going to drain the swamp!"

And you think Trump hasn't played you like a two dollar banjo! Elect a reality TV game show host and what did you expect? Competence? Integrity? Dignity? Statesmanship?

And how many Obama associates have been convicted of felonies? LOTS.

Forum List

Back