Will Blacks Abandon the Democrat Party?

They certainly do not. Sir I voted absentee ballot MANY times having been deployed overseas and I can assure you that the White House is not controlling the flow of mail into and out of military installations.[/QUOTE]

Actually, the Commander-in-Chief is at the top of the military mail chain of command

Untitled Document
[/QUOTE]

Well, no shit the US military must have a unit designed to deliver it's mail. Neither rain , nor sleet, nor slow will deter the USPS , but a war sure will.

However,

MPSA is required to adhere to United States Postal Service (USPS) rules, federal laws, and various international laws and agreements for movement of military mail into over 85 countries.

As this asshole found out

Mail carrier in Coventry charged with illegally delaying mail delivery and theft of mail Breaking News providencejournal.com The Providence Journal

Purposely delaying the mail is a federal crime.

No one would follow an order to delay the mail. THat would be an illegal order.

RIGHT WING GROUPTHINK AT THE WATER FOUNTAIN!:

First, it's taken two or three generations for the Democrats to leverage political correctness and identity politics to largely isolate blacks from the rest of society. That kind of damage and conditioning can't be reversed overnight.

Second, the GOP is still COMPLETELY paralyzed by the effects of PC and are afraid to speak out against these tactics for fear of being labeled racists.

First, it's taken two or three generations for the Democrats to leverage political correctness and identity politics to largely isolate blacks from the rest of society. That kind of damage and conditioning can't be reversed overnight.

Second, the GOP is still COMPLETELY paralyzed by the effects of PC and are afraid to speak out against these tactics for fear of being labeled racists.

Nothing of significance happens unless and until the GOP grows some stones and calls the Democrats out for the damage they've done.

That's right. Whites are the most anti-racist demographic in America, the Republicans offer no raced based policies, at all, and the Republicans won the majority of the anti-racist vote.

The gay marriage ruling should backfire against the Democraps since they have finally done something most blacks oppose....gay marriage.

It will be interesting to see if they finally get off the Democrap plantation now that liberals have jammed gay shit down their throats.

What's the percentage of white guys in the NBA again?
I'm glad the Dems are in favor of quotas for the NBA. Can't have an unequal outcome.

Romney wont the white male vote, the white youth vote, and the white women vote.

Was this some kind of effort to deny my points?

And you obviously don't know my politics.

Speaking of "group think"..
I am just uncovering a wolf in sheep's clothing. According to some on the right you aren't one of them.
I've shown your rhetoric speaks otherwise in black and white.

How simple the world of a partisan ideologue is.

Everything is so binary, so black & white.

You don't know my politics.

I am not judging you by an unknown parameter such as your politics. I am judging you by every word that proceedeth out of your mouth!

RIGHT WING GROUPTHINK AT THE WATER FOUNTAIN!:

Nothing of significance happens unless and until the GOP grows some stones and calls the Democrats out for the damage they've done.

That's right. Whites are the most anti-racist demographic in America, the Republicans offer no raced based policies, at all, and the Republicans won the majority of the anti-racist vote.

The gay marriage ruling should backfire against the Democraps since they have finally done something most blacks oppose....gay marriage.

It will be interesting to see if they finally get off the Democrap plantation now that liberals have jammed gay shit down their throats.

What's the percentage of white guys in the NBA again?
I'm glad the Dems are in favor of quotas for the NBA. Can't have an unequal outcome.

Romney wont the white male vote, the white youth vote, and the white women vote.

Was this some kind of effort to deny my points?

And you obviously don't know my politics.

Speaking of "group think"..
I am just uncovering a wolf in sheep's clothing. According to some on the right you aren't one of them.
I've shown your rhetoric speaks otherwise in black and white.

How simple the world of a partisan ideologue is.

Everything is so binary, so black & white.

You don't know my politics.

I am not judging you by an unknown parameter such as your politics. I am judging you by every word that proceedeth out of your mouth!

Indeed, such as the way I disagree with the Right on foreign policy, war, health care, individual income taxation, abortion, unions and gay rights.

You. Are. Clueless.

who's knocking out their ole ladies in elevators these days?
It's certainly not the same jerks knocking out their old ladies in meth labs and trailer parks!
Yeah, like they're automatically Republicans. Usually folks that cook meth tend to be on the public dole looking for free shit. Republicans don't usually go for that, or they'd vote Democrat.

Oh, you assumed that all white trash drug addicts are Republicans. Sorry. Most of them are still Democrats. My brother is one. He needs that check to come in every month because he can't work. Side-effects from drug-addiction. He's got a bad case of Parkinson disease and he's diabetic.

Last edited:
I disagree with the Right on foreign policy, war, health care, individual income taxation, abortion, unions and gay rights.

You. Are. Clueless.

I am neither clueless or blind. You seem to be speaking out of both sides of your mouth. I noticed the list of issues you disagree with the RWs on doesn't include Blacks. I now know why after overhearing you say this at the Water Fountain:

That kind of dialogue fits right in with the RW agenda. Anyone would be foolish to believe otherwise!

who's knocking out their ole ladies in elevators these days?
It's certainly not the same jerks knocking out their old ladies in meth labs and trailer parks!
Yeah, like they're automatically Republicans. Usually folks that cook meth tend to be on the public dole looking for free shit. Republicans don't usually go for that, or they'd vote Democrat.

Well, tit for tat is in order. Like, folks who knock their old ladies out are all Black athletes who may or may not be Democrats. BTW... the average meth cookers don't give a hit about voting or political parties. All they want is that next fix. Most can't vote anyhow with prison records. HOW EVAH; if you ask a White one if they are conservative or liberal; they'll show you a rebel flag bandana and declare themselves conservative.

Oh, you assumed that all white trash drug addicts are Republicans. Sorry. Most of them are still Democrats. My brother is one. He needs that check to come in every month because he can't work. Side-effects from drug-addiction. He's got a bad case of Parkinson disease and he's diabetic.

NAH, if you really have a brother, he is probably a republican like you. Most of the poor White Meth riddled motorcycle gangs identify with the KKK and other Republican oriented gangs. There is rarely a democrat to be found. BUT OH, yes, they will still takeany thing they can get to survive. Poor ass Republicans do that too!

Blacks voted overwhelmingly for Obama both times. In return they have suffered more during this economy than whites. Most blacks are socially conservative and are horrified at the gay marriage business. Recall that black churches were instrumental in defeating the ballot measure in CA.

So having been screwed financially, having been promised a bunch of stuff that still hasnt been delivered on, having their values crapped all over, will blacks get the idea that Democrats are the party to exploit them and at least stay home on election day?
That is so retarded, they have voted Democratic over 90% for years. What makes you think they'd ever shift over to the Republicans?....and why should they?

Blacks voted overwhelmingly for Obama both times. In return they have suffered more during this economy than whites. Most blacks are socially conservative and are horrified at the gay marriage business. Recall that black churches were instrumental in defeating the ballot measure in CA.

So having been screwed financially, having been promised a bunch of stuff that still hasnt been delivered on, having their values crapped all over, will blacks get the idea that Democrats are the party to exploit them and at least stay home on election day?
That is so retarded, they have voted Democratic over 90% for years. What makes you think they'd ever shift over to the Republicans?....and why should they?
Because democrats take them for granted and made many dependent on handedouts without proving jobs.

As long as Democrats can lie blacks will vote for them.
:smoke:

So who are these Democrats that are controlling blacks? Are they white? Hispanic? Gay? Can you name them? And what do the get out of it. We know what Republicans get, but what do other Democrats get?

As long as Democrats can lie blacks will vote for them.
:smoke:

So who are these Democrats that are controlling blacks? Are they white? Hispanic? Gay? Can you name them? And what do the get out of it. We know what Republicans get, but what do other Democrats get?
Obama, Jackson, sharpton, Lee, Lewis, Cummings, Congressional Black Caucus.....

What do they get out of it? Power and money.

Because democrats take them for granted and made many dependent on handedouts without proving jobs.
Good God that is so opposite of how blacks percieve the Obama admin.

I think you're expressing what righty media wishes blacks thought about Obama's admin

Very true

It shows the true value of supply side economics as it is practiced today

US Voter ID (AKA "Voter Suppression")

Twelve states, including the battleground state of Virginia, now require voters to show some form of photo identification (see table below), with approximately thirteen other states pursuing similar legislation.

Canada Voter ID (aka REAL VOTER SUPPRESSION)

In Canada the Federal government will send out, by mail, an Elections Canada registration confirmation card, which the voter takes to the polling station, in advance detailing the where and when that individual should vote. To vote, one must prove their identity and address. A voter has three options:[5]

(1) Show one original piece of identification with photo, name and address like a driver's license or a health card. It must be issued by a government agency.

(2) Show two original pieces of authorized identification. Both pieces must have a name and one must also have an address. Examples: student ID card, birth certificate, public transportation card, utility bill, bank/credit card statement, etc.

(3) Take an oath and have an elector who knows the voter vouch for them (both of which will be required to make a sworn statement). This person must have authorized identification and their name must appear on the list of electors in the same polling division as the voter. This person can only vouch for one person and the person who is vouched for cannot vouch for another elector.​

I like that procedure.

Does that make me a racist now?

I'd be very happy to have Canadian election officials come down to the US and run our elections for us based on Canadian laws.

I'd like to see us move to online voting. You can't tell me we can't come up with a secure system based on social security numbers to ensure that each person only votes one time. No need for voter ID after the initial sign up. If some crack head wants to sell his vote, who cares? Voting by proxy is honestly no big deal as long as each person can only have one proxy.

Sure, good idea.

Then the Chinese and Russians would be deciding our elections.
:slap:

You don't believe the Chinese, Russians and Terrorists can't influence our elections today? How about their ability to donate money anonymously thanks to Scalia, Thomas, Alito, Kennedy and Roberts?

As a black person and an active member of a black Christian church your OP is pretty much targeted dead center at me.

With that said, I can tell you this, although we're not too enthused with the whole gay marriage thing, we aren't appalled by it either, and we certainly AREN'T even THINKING about running to the GOP. That party simply doesn't speak to us, not in its current form at least. In fact, we mostly feel that its actively against us with their seemingly racist rhetoric and voter suppression tactics. You people have A LOT of work to do, if you're hoping to have blacks come to your party in any significant numbers.

I'm curious about the wish list. From your vantage point, what do the Republicans need to do to be more attractive than the Democrats to many black voters.?
Start by cutting out the racist rhetoric and tactics.

Such as?
Voter suppression tactics in well-known black precincts.

It's obvious dude.

Stop it.

#SMHGOP

Will African Americans be attracted to a party of angry White men? A party that promises to set them adrift without largess for food, shelter and clothing? A party that fights tooth and nail to repress wages for working families?

Figure it out.
Will African Americans be attracted to a party of angry White men? A party that promises to set them adrift without largess for food, shelter and clothing? A party that fights tooth and nail to repress wages for working families?

Figure it out.

Will African Americans be attracted to a party of angry White men?

Look at all these Angry White Men
first_black_congressmen.JPG

black_republicans.JPG

images
images

images
images

images
images
images

A party that promises to set them adrift without largess for food, shelter and clothing?

Sorry, Pal the intelligent among us know better than to fall for that malarkey .

Democratic party which continues to enslave Blacks under an increasingly sophisticated methodology. The type of slavery has changed, it was once forced servitude where now it is a slavery to handouts.

E.W. Jackson of Virginia, Black Politician, Republican Party candidate for Lieutenant Governor of Virginia, stated ...

...slavery did not destroy black families, but government welfare programs launched in the 1960s caused them to deteriorate....

The Democratic party has come to the realization that you can actually enslave an entire race of people and not call it slavery? Liberal Democrats have reintroduced slavery to the African American Community through so called social welfare programs.

Walter Williams, economist, philosopher, columnist, professor at George Mason University, and Black Republican was interviewed by The Wall Street Journal and discussed research he conducted which led him to the conclusion that the government welfare state killed the black family, not slavery or racism.

Even .... when slaves often weren't permitted to wed, most black children lived with a biological mother and father. During Reconstruction and up until the 1940s, 75% to 85% of black children lived in two-parent families. Today, more than 70% of black children are born to single women. The welfare state has done to black Americans what slavery couldn't do, what Jim Crow couldn't do, what the harshest racism couldn't do,.... And that is to destroy the black family.

I think it's important for people to understand the ideas of scarcity and decision-making in everyday life so that they won't be ripped off by politicians," he says. "Politicians exploit economic illiteracy. The State Against Blacks - Wall Street Journal

Democratic Parties Racist History

As a black person and an active member of a black Christian church your OP is pretty much targeted dead center at me.

With that said, I can tell you this, although we're not too enthused with the whole gay marriage thing, we aren't appalled by it either, and we certainly AREN'T even THINKING about running to the GOP. That party simply doesn't speak to us, not in its current form at least. In fact, we mostly feel that its actively against us with their seemingly racist rhetoric and voter suppression tactics. You people have A LOT of work to do, if you're hoping to have blacks come to your party in any significant numbers.

I'm curious about the wish list. From your vantage point, what do the Republicans need to do to be more attractive than the Democrats to many black voters.?
Start by cutting out the racist rhetoric and tactics.

That's a non-answer. I'm actually curious what is on the shopping list.

Free stuff is what's on the shopping list. Isn't that obvious?
See what you said there? "free stuf." Republicans say stuff like that. It doesn't make us, as black people, like you very much.

No. Hillary will get nearly the same numbers as Obama and whomever you guys run will get next to no support. You've earned it.

You are living in a fantasy world sweetheart , a complete and absolute fantasy.

No. Hillary will get nearly the same numbers as Obama and whomever you guys run will get next to no support. You've earned it.

You are living in a fantasy world sweetheart , a complete and absolute fantasy.
You believe Republicans will expand on their 10 percent of the black vote?

Now who is in fantasy land?

Figure it out.
you mean the party that want them to get off their lazy asses and make something of themselves.
See what's happening here? We have a Republican that's calling all blacks lazy, berating us and demeaning us.

That same tone is evident in the national Republicans we see every day on the media.

We don't like that, and thus do not like Republicans.

Forum List

Back