Will "Bob" Testify?

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
I sure hope so. The pompous turd may or may not go to the Hill for Nadler's circus. On one hand, he's still all about getting Trump; the fact he leaked his letter to Barr proves that. On the other hand, he knows he's not all that sharp when it comes to answering questions from people who already know the answers...like the FBI does to targets every day. Bob knows Nadler's fools will toss him softballs so he can indict Trump without being able to indict Trump. Where it gets tricky is, it's his word against Barr's how his HOAX came to an end. Even trickier is he knows the GOP gets to interrogate him if he shows up...and they'll toss hand grenades. Real tricky with questions about why his "investigation" didn't look at the conspiracy to bring down the President. The mind boggles (ouch) on what he may be asked to explain. Come on in, Bob...let's see ya get a taste of your own medicine. :hmpf:

images

Last edited:
The FBI is often the worst criminal in the criminal investigation. I have completely lost confidence in American System of justice.

If mewler goes in front of the House J-Committee, at least he'll feel at home around his brand of criminal

I sure hope so. The pompous turd may or may not go to the Hill for Nadler's circus. On one hand, he's still all about getting Trump; the fact he leaked his letter to Barr proves that. On the other hand, he knows he's not all that sharp when it comes to answering questions from people who already know the answers...like the FBI does to targets every day. Bob knows Nadler's fools will toss him softballs so he can indict Trump without being able to indict Trump. Where it gets tricky is, it's his word against Barr's how his HOAX came to an end. Even trickier is he knows the GOP gets to interrogate him if he shows up...and they'll toss hand grenades. Real tricky with questions about why his "investigation" didn't look at the conspiracy to bring down the President. The mind boggles (ouch) on what he may be asked to explain. Come on in, Bob...let's see ya get a taste of your own medicine. :hmpf:

images

Mueller has nothing to fear to speak the truth at a Congressional hearing.

The gop will toss what? Stupid conspiracy bullshit from infowars?

Get serious junior.

The FBI is often the worst criminal in the criminal investigation. I have completely lost confidence in American System of justice.

If mewler goes in front of the House J-Committee, at least he'll feel at home around his brand of criminal

Ya, because you're an idiot partisan carrying water for a grifter.

• Banned

The House GOPers should bring back Gowdy as "staff"...Mueller is scared to death of Trey. :lol:

• Banned
Mueller has nothing to fear to speak the truth at a Congressional hearing.

The gop will toss what? Stupid conspiracy bullshit from infowars?

Get serious junior.

"junior"? Maybe you should get serious, fool. Mueller will get his bark ripped off if he shows up.

Ya, because you're an idiot partisan carrying water for a grifter.
As opposed to you being even keel? :auiqs.jpg:

Some decent honest republicans have questions for you Bob.......:1peleas:

Has anyone seen RBG?.....

Neutered is grasping for the only life preserver remaining as his carrier, reputation, and character has been severely damaged by his gross incompetence. His orchestrated attempt to politicize the judicial branch to further a politically inspired false dossier is a disgrace.

images
Your OP is based on and relies on Trump nonsense propaganda that will never stand up. Russian interference was nor a hoax. Mueller was not tasked with investigating a conspiracy to bring down Trump and that is how he will answer Republican clowns who try to make it part of a hearing about his report.

Bob (they all call him "Bob" in that vile fraternity) has a lot to think about. He's also under seal meaning he can't blab classified information....so Nadler's efforts to publically continue trashing the President was a terrible idea. I'm betting given the time to think about it, "Bob" stays far away.

Your OP is based on and relies on Trump nonsense propaganda that will never stand up. Russian interference was nor a hoax. Mueller was not tasked with investigating a conspiracy to bring down Trump and that is how he will answer Republican clowns who try to make it part of a hearing about his report.

I know more about agit-prop than you or any of the other leftist tards here and have never been tricked by it. Mueller was tasked to find the depth and breadth of Ivan interference in 2016...nobody said anything about it being only about the Trump campaign, although that was Comey's plan all along. The GOP terrifies Mueller because Barr is now in charge and he's already made it clear who was involved in the conspiracy against Trump.

I sure would like to know why he leaked his letter to Barr....sounds like Bob is just another NEVER TRUMPER fool.....

"junior"? Maybe you should get serious, fool. Mueller will get his bark ripped off if he shows up.

Disagree.

mewler will be among friends in the dimocrap scum majority.

nadless has been known to cut the microphones of dissenting, and responsible, Republicans in J-Committee Q&A meetings.

Watch: Matt Gaetz get mic cut by Jerry Nadler during fiery House hearing

dimocraps are scum. The FBI isn't much, if any, better

We do disagree....the trash at the FBI has already been 86ed....Wray is the last piece of crap still there and he ain't long for that chair. Remember, after he rolled over in his confirmation hearing, Trump didn't attend his swearing in ceremony...that's all we need to know about Wray's future.

The House GOPers should bring back Gowdy as "staff"...Mueller is scared to death of Trey. :lol:

No, he isn't.

I sure would like to know why he leaked his letter to Barr....sounds like Bob is just another NEVER TRUMPER fool.....

He got his ass burned in Vietnam and the fear of exposure is why he's always hiding. He tossed off his campaign against Trump to the Congressional Rats...that's all he's capable of. Ever wonder why he sent a SWAT team to Roger Stone's home? he still longs to correct what he did to his patrol that day back in the V....so long as he's not there again.

Nobody is scared of Howdy Gowdy and his gel hair.

Forum List

Back