Will "Bob" Testify?

Since the Mueller report fully exonerates Trump, why does Trump not want Mueller to testify?

Uh, maybe because he has a country to run and a world to keep under control? You know, what Presidents are supposed to be doing instead of dealing with traitors.

The President doesn't have to do anything. He can continue doing what he needs to do. How does the man who fully exonerates Trump speaking to Congress, prevent Trump from doing his job?

Since the Mueller report fully exonerates Trump, why does Trump not want Mueller to testify?

Uh, maybe because he has a country to run and a world to keep under control? You know, what Presidents are supposed to be doing instead of dealing with traitors.

The President doesn't have to do anything. He can continue doing what he needs to do. How does the man who fully exonerates Trump speaking to Congress, prevent Trump from doing his job?

Whose has fully exonerated donny grifter?

Mr. Mueller has been invited to speak under oath and explain himself to the Senate. Sen. Graham has given him an invitation. Mueller does have a lot to answer for

Graham asked Mueller if he had something to tell the Senate in addition to Barr's summary. I don't believe he's invited him and if the Turtle has anything to say about it, and he does, it's over.

Trump has had enough of this bullshit....Maybe the CONgress could focus on changes in the immigration laws and an infrastructure overhaul instead of this crap....Two years is long enough, unless of course, they'd like to take a look at the real conspirators...Hillary, Obama, Comey, Lynch, McCabe, Biden, Strzok, Lisa, Yates, Brennan, Clapper, etc.

His hand picked partisan hack that we call an Attorney General.

Trump has had enough of this bullshit....Maybe the CONgress could focus on changes in the immigration laws and an infrastructure overhaul instead of this crap....Two years is long enough, unless of course, they'd like to take a look at the real conspirators...Hillary, Obama, Comey, Lynch, McCabe, Biden, Strzok, Lisa, Yates, Brennan, Clapper, etc.

You didn't answer the question. How does Mueller speaking to Congress prevent Trump from doing his job?

I'm a billionaire, you just can't see my tax returns.

I'm highly intelligent, you just can't see my school transcripts.

I'm full exonerated by the Mueller report, you just can't see the whole thing or talk to Mueller directly.

The Attorney General was confirmed by a Bipartisan Majority..

BTW, EVERY AG is handpicked by the President.

Bipartisan Majority? Only four senators didn't vote with their party.

Bipartisan Majority? Only four senators didn't vote with their party.

The fact that any Democrats vote to confirm anyone that President Trump appoints is remarkable and shows the nominee to be an outstanding human being.

This turd from Howdy?

Howdy's questioning is an insult to people who actually mop for a living.

It seems you've stumbled onto what Mueller fears the most....questioners who are waiting for him to perjure himself. You're welcome....oh, and we all laugh at Gowdy's various haircuts too....he'll find a look he can stick with someday...any other shallow observations you'd like to share....junior?

The only perjury going on would be from donny grifters side...as we have seen with little billy barr's testimony.

I'm full exonerated by the Mueller report, you just can't see the whole thing or talk to Mueller directly.

I was born in Hawaii...at two different hospitals.

I got a foreign-exchange student (from Kenya) loan at Oxnard.

My transcripts from Harvard are under audit and will never be seen.

I can lower the oceans.

You can keep your doctor, keep your plan.

Tell Vladmir I'll be more flexible after the election.

Donald Trump will never be president.

My wife is a woman....and a man...it's complicated.

Why won't anybody build me a library?

I was born in Hawaii...at two different hospitals.

I got a foreign-exchange student (from Kenya) loan at Oxnard.

My transcripts from Harvard are under audit and will never be seen.

I can lower the oceans.

You can keep your doctor, keep your plan.

Tell Vladmir I'll be more flexible after the election.

Donald Trump will never be president.

My wife is a woman....and a man...it's complicated.

Why won't anybody build me a library?

Swing and a miss!

Let's try a fun exercise. Let's list all the reasons why Trump would want a report that he claims "fully exonerates" him to be prevented from being seen by the public, nevermind congress AND insists that the man that wrote that report that again, "fully exonerates" him, not be allowed to speak to congress directly.

Why do we think that is? Let's list all the reasons we can think of.

1) ___________

Forum List

Back