Will "Bob" Testify?

Let's try a fun exercise. Let's list all the reasons why Trump would want a report that he claims "fully exonerates" him to be prevented from being seen by the public, nevermind congress AND insists that the man that wrote that report that again, "fully exonerates" him, not be allowed to speak to congress directly.

Why do we think that is? Let's list all the reasons we can think of.

1) ___________
The report has been seen by the public and by Congress and the President did nothing to try to prevent it.

As for Mueller testifying before the House committee, all federal employees, not just Mueller are restricted from testifying. In effect, the President has put up a "DON'T FEED THE ANIMALS" sign in front of the House.

Let's try a fun exercise. Let's list all the reasons why Trump would want a report that he claims "fully exonerates" him to be prevented from being seen by the public, nevermind congress AND insists that the man that wrote that report that again, "fully exonerates" him, not be allowed to speak to congress directly.

1) ___________

You're lying again after I treated you as fragile, yet somewhat earnest fella. Trump has no problem with anybody testifying (again) that isn't under executive privilege. He's been totally transparent, wouldn't fall for Mueller's perjury trap, and has said he wants the report released. AND he's sick of this bullshit and wants to do the country's business....this is over...only you dead-enders can't cope with that....boo hoo :crybaby:

1) ___________
The report has been seen by the public and by Congress and the President did nothing to try to prevent it.

As for Mueller testifying before the House committee, all federal employees, not just Mueller are restricted from testifying. In effect, the President has put up a "DON'T FEED THE ANIMALS" sign in front of the House.

1) Trump doesn't want Mueller to testify because he is a federal employee.

Ok that's 1 reason.

1) ___________

You're lying again after I treated you as fragile, yet somewhat earnest fella. Trump has no problem with anybody testifying (again) that isn't under executive privilege. He's been totally transparent, wouldn't fall for Mueller's perjury trap, and has said he wants the report released. AND he's sick of this bullshit and wants to do the country's business....this is over...only you dead-enders can't cope with that....boo hoo :crybaby:

2) Trump doesn't want Mueller testifying because he's under executive privilege

Who else has one?

1) ___________

Ok that's 1 reason.
Dimwit, no federal employees are allowed to perform in the circus the Democrats are running, not just Mueller. Mueller is not a special case.

1) ___________

Ok that's 1 reason.
Dimwit, no federal employees are allowed to perform in the circus the Democrats are running, not just Mueller. Mueller is not a special case.

So once Mueller resigns you are fully onboard with him testifying I assume. Yes?

Spokesman: Mueller leaving Justice Department 'within the coming days'

So once Mueller resigns you are fully onboard with him testifying I assume. Yes?

Wrong again...looking like a pattern. Executive privilege can't be forfeited or lost from prior testimony....it also has no shelf-life until it's declassified. But you don't care about any of this unless it suits your purpose. You hate Trump...so what? I hate dentists but we still have to cede certain freedoms to their practices. Hey, it's only 6 1/2 more years...you'll survive and if you don't...who cares? :badgrin:

What is his story anyway?.....all we hear is he saved a guy in his unit....

Against the advice of his experienced first-shirt, he walked his patrol into an ambush. White of him to drag one of his boys to safety, at no risk to himself. He was then pulled from the field and became a gofer for some General who knew his family.

So where's your concrete proof to back up your claims?

1) ___________

Ok that's 1 reason.

I have no say in it, but if Mueller does resign and decide he wants to perform for the Democrats, then nothing will stop him, but what do you imagine he will say? He will either make a fool of himself by contradicting his own report or you will be on here the next day calling him a traitor.

Wrong again...looking like a pattern. Executive privilege can't be forfeited or lost from prior testimony....it also has no shelf-life until it's declassified. But you don't care about any of this unless it suits your purpose. You hate Trump...so what? I hate dentists but we still have to cede certain freedoms to their practices. Hey, it's only 6 1/2 more years...you'll survive and if you don't...who cares? :badgrin:

Why are you fighting so hard to prevent the man that exonerates Trump from speaking with congress? Because you're a stickler for the rules, right?

Why are you fighting so hard to prevent the man that exonerates Trump from speaking with congress? Because you're a stickler for the rules, right?

Did you read my OP? can you grab the pebble, grasshopper?

No one is fighting to prevent Mueller from testifying. Are the voices in your head telling you they are?

1) ___________

Ok that's 1 reason.

I have no say in it, but if Mueller does resign and decide he wants to perform for the Democrats, then nothing will stop him, but what do you imagine he will say? He will either make a fool of himself by contradicting his own report or you will be on here the next day calling him a traitor.

I will never call him a traitor. I have said all along if he finds that Trump is innocent, then so be it. But I want to hear it from him. Not from Barr who was hand picked by Trump to massage the findings into his predetermined narrative.

No one is fighting to prevent Mueller from testifying. Are the voices in your head telling you they are?

You get a pretty good internet connection at the rock you're living under.

Ok that's 1 reason.

I will never call him a traitor. I have said all along if he finds that Trump is innocent, then so be it. But I want to hear it from him. Not from Barr who was hand picked by Trump to massage the findings into his predetermined narrative.
Sure you will. If he doesn't tell you what you want to hear, you'll call him a coward or a traitor and then look for another way to invent a crime that doesn't exist.

So where's your concrete proof to back up your claims?

Where's yours to refute mine?

You are dumb aren't you? You accused someone of something and can't back it up. I have no proof either way but to put that out there hoping someone may have proof is not ours to prove but rather yours. You are some kid at a computer today, the other's were right about junior or boy or just dumbshit.

Was Holder (who claimed to be Barry's "wing man") hand-picked? How about Loretta ("Bill and I only talked about our grandkids, honest") Lynch...who picked her? Did Mueller find "collusion"? No, because he didn't look at Hillary and the dirty cops. But he will and you know it.

Ok that's 1 reason.

Sure you will. If he doesn't tell you what you want to hear, you'll call him a coward or a traitor and then look for another way to invent a crime that doesn't exist.

LOL ok, are you done now? A crime clearly exists and his reports says as much. The question is will anyone do anything about it.

You are dumb aren't you? You accused someone of something and can't back it up. I have no proof either way but to put that out there hoping someone may have proof is not ours to prove but rather yours. You are some kid at a computer today, the other's were right about junior or boy or just dumbshit.

So you have no proof...anything else?

Forum List

Back