Will California secede

p kirkes

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2006
NW Louisiana
News today is that some folks in California want to secede from the union. Suppose they succeed what would be the chances of that economic morsel remaining independent? Mexico could scoop it up or other states in the region could join and follow California and become too big to swallow, or a union of South West states plus California could gobble up Mexico.

The possibilities would titillating.. Be careful what you wish for. Exciting to contemplate.

Cheers,

News today is that some folks in California want to secede from the union. Suppose they succeed what would be the chances of that economic morsel remaining independent? Mexico could scoop it up or other states in the region could join and follow California and become too big to swallow, or a union of South West states plus California could gobble up Mexico.

The possibilities would titillating.. Be careful what you wish for. Exciting to contemplate.

Cheers,

We have seen talk about states conceding after every election,but it never happens,so I doubt it..

That would be the best thing they could do, I only hope the morons can't come back to the US. Because not soon after they will realize what they did.
These idiots are nothing but pure dumb asses..... It will also hep to keep them the FK out of the US because these same idiots hate the laws they create , then move to another state trying to create those same laws.

I mean gawd damn how moronic do you have to be not to see that bs.

That would be the best thing they could do, I only hope the morons can't come back to the US. Because not soon after they will realize what they did.
These idiots are nothing but pure dumb asses..... It will also hep to keep them the FK out of the US because these same idiots hate the laws they create , then move to another state trying to create those same laws.

upload_2017-1-27_13-20-36.png

Calexit backers can begin collecting signatures to qualify for 2018 ballot

Attachments

• upload_2017-1-27_13-20-2.png
    upload_2017-1-27_13-20-2.png
    190.1 KB · Views: 42
Let them secede. Then Mexico will invade and overtake them because they can't fight without an army and they will want to escape to the US and Trump will vet the California refugees and keep all of the left wingers out.

Cheers,
Apparently your school didn't teach American History and what happens when states declare themselves to be no longer part of the nation as a whole. Despite what year this is, the result would be the same.

Cheers,

California will leave the Union the same day Texas leave the Union!

People talk nonsense daily but when they discover how much they will lose, well then they stop with the wild dream of leaving!

Cheers,
Apparently your school didn't teach American History and what happens when states declare themselves to be no longer part of the nation as a whole. Despite what year this is, the result would be the same.
Wow, only took 7 posts to get to the truth about this as a possibility. I am impressed. Someone was paying attention!!!:desk::clap:

Cheers,

No

And Texas is not going to secede either.

these same idiots hate the laws they create , then move to another state trying to create those same laws.
pay back is a bitch aint it?.....back in the 70's and 80's we had all you fuckers from other states moving here to get your piece of our pie and started changing things here and destroyed the place.....thanks.....

Let them secede. Then Mexico will invade and overtake them because they can't fight without an army and they will want to escape to the US and Trump will vet the California refugees and keep all of the left wingers out.
so who is to say all those military bases would be going....what if they decide they want to stay?.....

I hope CA does secede. Then Trump would have to send in the National Guard/Army to arrest the traitor Prog Governor and Legislature who are ruining our state.

California is Mexico.

I say....split the state into three parts. Keep the top and middle.

Let the southern one go.

Cheers,

Yes, well....in that case it was somewhat self-serving. I mean...why not let them go ?

In this case, I think we should allow the lower third to take off.

L.A. has become like Mexico City in many ways.

Cheers,

no loony toon... that is a rightwingnut thing.

now run along.

Cheers,

Here is the probability of California leaving the union.

zero2.jpg

Cheers,
You have got to be kidding me..

There is no other state more capable of seceding than California.

Our budget is balanced, and we would have more money in out state Treasury without the US, of course, it would probably get ugly when we seize military assets in our state, and turn San Diego into a modern Fort Sumpter.

But other than that, we could easily secede

Cheers,

Gosh, I hope so!

California is a shit hole. How do I know? I lived in Oxnard for 37 years. Retired June 30th and left 1-July

The state is beautiful but is overrun with wetbacks and left wing nut jobs....

And a whole bunch of fags

-Geaux

Forum List

Back