Will Donald Trump's hatred towards John McCain cost him Arizona?

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
In light of John McCain's popularity in his home state, and his friendshop with Joe Biden, could Trump's anti-McCain comments result in defeat for him against Joe Biden?
I know about 90% of USMB members are Trump supporters, but I'll ask anyway.
What do you think guys?

In light of John McCain's popularity in his home state, and his friendshop with Joe Biden, could Trump's anti-McCain comments result in defeat for him against Joe Biden?
What do you think guys?
No.

Trump’s being incompetent and unfit to be president will likely cost him Arizona.

What do you think guys?

It won't help. The Senate race out here is running hotter than I thought it would. The DNC is really targeting McSally.

What do you think guys?
Who the F*CK cares? He doesn't need Arizona to be re-elected, ya knucklehead.

His disdain of soldiers, POWs and dead heroes would disqualify him as Commander in Chief if there is any justice.

jdUplBx.gif

Trump's victory would be because of his policies, economic, security, jobs and national defense. Those are things McCain sucked at. But having said that, I'm sure there will be some shallow people who will hold his dislike for McCain against him. Not me. MAGA
To think that he's good on national security is laughable. I prefer to believe guys like the one in this video, rather than Trump or his slavish minions.

Former Chief of Staff of Trump's DHS

His disdain of soldiers, POWs and dead heroes would disqualify him as Commander in Chief if there is any justice.

jdUplBx.gif

That post was proof you're nothing more than a partisan hack. Actually that's disgusting, you have no proof Trump said anything like that.
I don't know how you guys do it, I really don't.

Since when did the left ever care about the military?They spit on guys like McCain when they returned from Viet Nam.
No that was Donald Trump.
Donald Trump was busy helping his father build a fortune while hippies like Biden were out protesting and burning flags.
Trump was getting deferments for bone spurs, cheating to get into Wharton, and denigrating our soldiers. That is what Trump was doing.

Since when did the left ever care about the military?They spit on guys like McCain when they returned from Viet Nam.
Donald Trump was busy helping his father build a fortune while hippies like Biden were out protesting and burning flags.
Trump was getting deferments for bone spurs, cheating to get into Wharton, and denigrating our soldiers. That is what Trump was doing.
I couldn't believe he actually wrote that.

This is how powerful this group psychosis is.

What do you think guys?
Trumps disdain for McCain does not help him in McCains home state.

Also
Dems are coming out to support Kelly vs unpopular McSally
Arizona has a large Mexican population that doesn’t appreciate Trumps immigration policies or his support of Sheriff Arpaio

I couldn't believe he actually wrote that.

This is how powerful this group psychosis is.
Cult leaders are always con men. Con men know how to scam the vulnerable. That is Trumpism in a nut shell.

President Trump NEVER expressed toward John McCain anything close to the irrational hate the McCain expressed toward the President. McCain vainly allowed his personal feelings to torpedo the most important political initiative of 2017 - one that HIS COLLEAGUES IN THE SENATE had promised to carry out the minute the 2016 election was history.

Everything bad that was said about McCain was true.

And as many Arizona voters will embrace Trump because he takes our immigration laws seriously as reject him because he rightly saw McCain as a fraud.

His contempt for McCain will not be a factor.

President Trump NEVER expressed toward John McCain anything close to the irrational hate the McCain expressed toward the President. McCain vainly allowed his personal feelings to torpedo the most important political initiative of 2017 - one that HIS COLLEAGUES IN THE SENATE had promised to carry out the minute the 2016 election was history.

Everything bad that was said about McCain was true.

And as many Arizona voters will embrace Trump because he takes our immigration laws seriously as reject him because he rightly saw McCain as a fraud.

His contempt for McCain will not be a factor.

McCain supported repeal and replace Obamacare
What he voted against was repealing Obamacare and offering nothing to replace it

Forum List

Back