Will FOX News be controlled by the Dems?

Some conservatives lost faith in it for conservative news.

If so, what will be left Breitbart?
Thats whats great about FOX News. It isnt COMPLETELY one sided. You wont find that at CNN, MSNBC, NY Times, etc.

The Communists are now in control of almost every American institution and almost every foreign and international institution. The Pope's latest statements prove he's a Communist too, so the Catholic Church is under Communist control.

TRUMP: The moon is made of WHITE AMERICAN cheese!

FACT CHECKER MEDIA: Um...no.

RUBES: Goddam liberal media! The moon IS made of cheese.

Fox will be rejuvenated. Without the embarrassing need to try to justify crazy Trump behavior, they will be free to revert to their original goal of opposition above all else. The nutbags will be back to loving everything about fox soon.

[/QUOTE]
The Communists are now in control of almost every American institution and almost every foreign and international institution. The Pope's latest statements prove he's a Communist too, so the Catholic Church is under Communist control.

And by 'communist' you mean anyone who isn't actively sucking Trump's dick?

I hope not. Otherwise, you'd have to take turns being the 'patriot', one at a time.

Fox will be rejuvenated. Without the embarrassing need to try to justify crazy Trump behavior, they will be free to revert to their original goal of opposition above all else. The nutbags will be back to loving everything about fox soon.

Fox was never good at building. They're about tearing down. A Biden presidency will give them something to scratch at.

So fox so called news isn't lying for trump and the republicans anymore?

I find that very hard to believe.

No political party is supposed to control any of our news outlets.

I guess you don't understand the separation of the press from the government by the first amendment. It requires a free press. Which means the government isn't supposed to be involved with the press.

I find that very hard to believe.

No political party is supposed to control any of our news outlets.

I guess you don't understand the separation of the press from the government by the first amendment. It requires a free press. Which means the government isn't supposed to be involved with the press.

Oh, they're so in Trump's corner.

They're just not spewing obsequious, fawning praise of Trump 24/7. Only say, 6 or 7 hours a day. And in the modern GOP, that makes them the enemy too.

Their 'big tent' is pretty much an umbrella at this point.

It never did lie for republicans they way it flipped for biden on election night

it was a damn democrat running the prediction desk

This of course, is NOT all comprehensive, there are tons of source not covered there. I am always checking places like Reason.com, etc. But it is a good place to start.
It looks like Buttercup called it Beal.she said she was thinking Biden was going to win because some network shows made some episodes of american life after Biden won.same like they did with 9/11 advertising it was going to happen and take place with the lone gunman episode and on simpsons and other shows as well.

Last edited:
This of course, is NOT all comprehensive, there are tons of source not covered there. I am always checking places like Reason.com, etc. But it is a good place to start.
It looks like Buttercup called it Beal.she said she was thinking Biden was going to lose because some network shows made som episodes of american after Biden won.same like they did with 9/11 advertising it was going to happen and take place with the lone gunman episode and on simpsons and other shows as well.
huh?

Link to post.

After the inauguration, fox will disavow any connection with Trump faster than they did for Bush, and concentrate on their core mission of opposing anything that any Democrat anywhere might say or do.

Forum List

Back