Will FOX News be controlled by the Dems?

I thought it was already. Everyone they hire or replace is leftwing. Donna Brazille is on there! The only conservative voices left there is Tucker, Hannity, and Ingraham!
Steve Hilton.

I don't know him. He must be new since I stopped watching.
He has been on Sunday night for years.
My son introduced me to him and we were surprised that Fox never fired him.

I thought it was already. Everyone they hire or replace is leftwing. Donna Brazille is on there! The only conservative voices left there is Tucker, Hannity, and Ingraham!
Steve Hilton.

There wasn't much I watched on the weekend. I used to watch the judge Jeanine Piero Saturday night, Lou Dobbs (on Fox Business) and on Sunday night I think, the funny guy who always had hot women on, a big wrestler and used to talk to the wall (they had this thing with moving lips). He was funny but poignant.

Steve Hilton.

There wasn't much I watched on the weekend. I used to watch the judge Jeanine Piero Saturday night, Lou Dobbs (on Fox Business) and on Sunday night I think, the funny guy who always had hot women on, a big wrestler and used to talk to the wall (they had this thing with moving lips). He was funny but poignant.
the funny guy who always had hot women on
Gregg Guttman...neo-Con who was anti-Trump until Trump got the nomination.

Steve Hilton.

Gregg Guttman
...neo-Con who was anti-Trump until Trump got the nomination.

He used to have this incredibly skinny chick on with blonde hair and wore these geeky glasses and had a big round rack that stuck way out who wore these ultra tight skirts so short she had to keep her legs crossed and her hand on her crotch to cover herself. There was no way she could even bend over.

She had these shapely legs that I could have just eaten.

Steve Hilton.

Gregg Guttman

He used to have this incredibly skinny chick on with blonde hair and wore these geeky glasses and had a big round rack that stuck way out who wore these ultra tight skirts so short she had to keep her legs crossed and her hand on her crotch to cover herself. There was no way she could even bend over.

Kit is still there; she just got engaged.

Steve Hilton.

Gregg Guttman

Kit is still there; she just got engaged.

694940094001_5475011641001_5475004419001-vs.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault-1.jpg

d9b0f7b3cad8bfc5d5d5c1ba66a5fde9--kat-greg-gutfeld.jpg

3687a7cb05f7e45bca64daa9d1a5ccb5.jpg

Yeah . . . I'd hit that at least twice a day.

Forum List

Back