Will George Santos be stealing milk from babies next?

“In America today, you’re innocent 'til proven guilty. So, just because somebody doesn't like the press you have, it’s not me that can have — can oversay what the voters say. The voters are the power. The voters made the decision, and he has a right to serve here. If there is something that rises to the occasion that he did something wrong, then we’ll deal with that at that time.”

Kevin McCarthy.
So you think that statement constitutes the making of excuses?

Lol.

You’re wrong. It doesn’t.

In fact, let me ask you bluntly. Do you disagree with a presumption of innocence?

Do you disagree with the proposition that scumbag Santos has not even been charged with any crime? There may be some circumstances where lying is a crime. But in and of itself, lying isn’t a crime.

Do you disagree with the suggestion that the voters make the decision and not the Speaker?

So you think that statement constitutes the making of excuses?

Lol.

You’re wrong. It doesn’t.

In fact, let me ask you bluntly. Do you disagree with a presumption of innocence?

We know Santos lied. Santos admits he lied. One does not have to have a court ruling to understand that.

Do you disagree with the proposition that scumbag Santos has not even been charged with any crime? There may be some circumstances where lying is a crime. But in and of itself, lying isn’t a crime.

Do you disagree with the suggestion that the voters make the decision and not the Speaker?

Many lies are not crimes. Maybe some should be that are not, but spin, spin, spin.

We know Santos lied. Santos admits he lied. One does not have to have a court ruling to understand that.
I have taken it as a given that Santos lied —and lies a lot.
Many lies are not crimes. Maybe some should be that are not, but spin, spin, spin.
I’m not the one spinning. That’s just your head.

Facts remain facts even if that bothers you. And the fact is, you haven’t named a crime he allegedly committed. And he certainly hasn’t yet been charged with a crime.

So, unless your contention is that liars should be booted from Congress for lying alone, it isn’t clear what the fuck it is that you’re trying to grunt out.

And if it is that liars should get booted from Congress, there won’t be enough congresspersons left to reach a quorum.

I have taken it as a given that Santos lied —and lies a lot.

I’m not the one spinning. That’s just your head.

Facts remain facts even if that bothers you. And the fact is, you haven’t named a crime he allegedly committed.

Bugger off. No one said he committed a crime so...........................(though he likely has)

I said his lies were excused because his vote was needed.

Bugger off. No one said he committed a crime so...........................(though he likely has)

I said his lies were excused because his vote was needed.
Fuck yourself with a rusty rasp up your diseased ass.

If he didn’t commit a crime and hasn’t even been charged with a crime, then his lies have nothing to do with the fact that he stands as an elected Congressperson.

You dope. 😎

Fuck yourself with a rusty rasp up your diseased ass.

If he didn’t commit a crime and hasn’t even been charged with a crime, then his lies have nothing to do with the fact that he stands as an elected Congressperson.

You dope. 😎

He was elected because of the lies he told.

He was elected because of the lies he told.
Let’s say that’s true. (We don’t actually know this, of course, but for the sake of the discussion, we will assume that’s true).

And? What follows from that premise?

Personally, since I have left NY State, I am not much interested in what goes in there.

The 658 folks polled may or may not represent the feelings of the voters at this point. But that’s all it is, even if the poll is reliable: feelings.

They “feel” like the liar should resign. So what? What do their feelings have to do with anything, now?

I’m fine if Santos resigns. But the decision at this juncture isn’t a legal one.

The guy stole puppies from the Amish in 2017. Can you believe he wrote a bad check? Several of them.
McCarthy needs to make him the head of the GOP Ethics Committee.

Really sad how low a bar the democrats have set that now, such people constitute your average politician.

Or in the democrat's case, all of them.

Funny how democrats only seem to notice or mind it when the GOP are involved and are perfectly fine with far worse going on in our WH every day by an unelected cretin so long as he is part of their party.

Personally, since I have left NY State, I am not much interested in what goes in there.

The 658 folks polled may or may not represent the feelings of the voters at this point. But that’s all it is, even if the poll is reliable: feelings.

They “feel” like the liar should resign. So what? What do their feelings have to do with anything, now?

I’m fine if Santos resigns. But the decision at this juncture isn’t a legal one.
The failure, pknopp, labels my post “fake news” but can’t point to anything in it that is less than accurate.

pknopp is a pussy.

Obviously.

He can’t argue or discuss anything intelligently. So he just gives up and uses his silly emoticons. 🤣

Back ON Topic, though, let’s review.

Santos lied his ass off on his resume. Check.

Santos is a dickhead. Check.

But Santos isn’t charged with any crime.

So there is absolutely zero legal basis to boot his lying ass out of Congress.

Racist bigotry much?
Is poster Struth a Rightfielder or a Leftfielder?
A Trump fanboy?
Or a Biden supporter?
Racist bigotry much?
i happen to be african american amd hate seeing my fellow brothers and sisters like superbad in bondage still…and will call him out

i happen to be african american amd hate seeing my fellow brothers and sisters like superbad in bondage still
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, I happen to be skeptical of both of those claims.

Regardless, the query remains: Racist bigotry much?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, I happen to be skeptical of both of those claims.

Regardless, the query remains: Racist bigotry much?
i notice you don’t question him when he uses racist bigoted remarks..

as to your first point…i get that as a xiden supporter you likely don’t think i’m black for not following in line with him…i mean it’s what he said…i ain’t really black if i don’t do what he says

Forum List

Back