Will GOP Oppose Placing a Woman on the $20.00???

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
I saw on Yahoo that one of four women are being considered for the $20...

Harriet Tubman
Elenor Roosevelt (sp?)
Rosa Parks
Wilma Mankiller

I'm curious how the GOP is going to oppose this. Because you know they are.

holy smokes. so you're going to tell us EVERY Democrat in the country is all for this I guess. AND again it's them mean ole Republicans holding down you womeeeeeen folk

THE HELL what it would it COST us. lets use it for a Political agenda

personally I have more IMportatnt things to worry over

I saw on Yahoo that one of four women are being considered for the $20...

Harriet Tubman
Elenor Roosevelt (sp?)
Rosa Parks
Wilma Mankiller

I'm curious how the GOP is going to oppose this. Because you know they are.
:rofl:

Yup it's so easy to predict what side they'll fall on with any issue!

Simple solution, put the face of the first African-American female Secretary of State on the bill. Everybody happy, happy, happy.

holy smokes. so you're going to tell us EVERY Democrat in the country is all for this I guess. AND again it's them mean ole Republicans holding down you womeeeeeen folk

personally I have more things to worry over

If it pisses you off, it's probably the correct course of action.

I'd be happy if Condi Rice was a candidate, but the bed wetters won't settle for anyone who isn't on their list.

How about we print a $6.66 dollar bill and put hitlary on it?

Hillary+clinton+is+old+hillary+clinton_812aab_5384683.jpg

personally I have more IMportatnt things to worry over
Like if your meth dealer remembers you owe him money? :rofl:

I hope Eleanor Roosevelt is selected so we get to see everyone on Faux News' heads explode! :rofl:

Of course you're too stupid to realize that's why bed wetters come up with most of the policies they do, not because anyone would benefit (except perhaps themselves), but because it would piss off people they're programmed to hate.

Of course you're too stupid to realize that's why bed wetters come up with most of the policies they do, not because anyone would benefit (except perhaps themselves), but because it would piss off people they're programmed to hate.
No blue this time Petey? :laugh:

Exactly who is more deserving then Jackson? A man that won a major battle in a war that kept us free from Briton the second time.

Why won't you make up another bill to do this?

Exactly who is more deserving then Jackson? A man that won a major battle in a war that kept us free from Briton the second time.

Yeah...I think that they should replace non-presidents before considering a replacement for the presidents. Other than being first...I'm not sure exactly what Hamilton did to earn his hallowed spot on our currency.

Simple solution, put the face of the first African-American female Secretary of State on the bill. Everybody happy, happy, happy.

I might go for that.

I wonder if the Democrats will oppose.

hummmmmmmmmmmmmm

Notice ALL of we of people don't get to choose/vote for who we want on list. THEY made up the list and said take it or leave it

like usual

Yeah...I think that they should replace non-presidents before considering a replacement for the presidents. Other than being first...I'm not sure exactly what Hamilton did to earn his hallowed spot on our currency.

He built "our currency", and for all intents and purposes built our entire national financial apparatus.

Forum List

Back