Will I share Hell with Hitler when I die?

It is solved through inspection.
?
Exactly.
Just clarify, as I'm guessing that you're trying to mean something? Or maybe not? :dunno:
It is a commonly used phrase. To solve something through inspection or by inspection means that it can be solved by just looking at it and using your brain. Sort of like understanding what it means when someone says "solved through inspection." It is something which is so obvious that no calculations are necessary. You know... like solving a 3,4,5 triangle.
Oh, so it's just another convoluted way to say "Mudda is right, I have no proof". Got it.
I don't believe you do get it. If you did you would know that we live in a universe where the laws of nature are such that given enough time and the right conditions that beings that know and create will eventually arise and that that means that beings that know and create were predestined to exist.

Just clarify, as I'm guessing that you're trying to mean something? Or maybe not? :dunno:
It is a commonly used phrase. To solve something through inspection or by inspection means that it can be solved by just looking at it and using your brain. Sort of like understanding what it means when someone says "solved through inspection." It is something which is so obvious that no calculations are necessary. You know... like solving a 3,4,5 triangle.
Oh, so it's just another convoluted way to say "Mudda is right, I have no proof". Got it.
I don't believe you do get it. If you did you would know that we live in a universe where the laws of nature are such that given enough time and the right conditions that beings that know and create will eventually arise and that that means that beings that know and create were predestined to exist.
Got any proof? A proper link maybe? Or is that too much to ask?

Wasn't hitler a christian? If so, he'll be in heaven with the likes of Pat Robertson, Billy Graham and that haranguing fish wife, Sarah Palin.

More and more, I'm glad I'm atheist.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

You need proof that beings that know and create were not a result of a special creative act of God? :cuckoo:

I do good, not because I'm worried about being judged, but because I care about what I think of me. I believe the Bible to be a work of fiction, created by the Aristocracy to control the Serfs. You don't want them giving up on life because they have no hope, instead you feed them false hope that they will be rewarded after they are dead.

So do I deserve to be in the same Hell as the guy who killed millions of Jews?
Did you know that the Bible explains how the account of Genesis was captured in the symbols of the Chinese language? Which is pretty amazing when you consider that the Chinese language was written 500 years before the Bible was written.

Makes sense since the bible and christianity are copied, watered down version of other, older religions.

I do good, not because I'm worried about being judged, but because I care about what I think of me. I believe the Bible to be a work of fiction, created by the Aristocracy to control the Serfs. You don't want them giving up on life because they have no hope, instead you feed them false hope that they will be rewarded after they are dead.

I believe Hell is self-imposed. A specific desire to stay out of God's light and remain in the darkness. It's not a matter of believing in Jesus or going to church every Sunday, but of being a good person. If you are a good person, I believe you'll be fine. If you are a liar, a cheat or other bad person, then I think you'll condemn yourself until you truly repent for your selfishness and the harm you did to others.

That said, even Satan and Hitler can remove themselves from Hell is they choose to do so.

Did you know that the Bible explains how the account of Genesis was captured in the symbols of the Chinese language? Which is pretty amazing when you consider that the Chinese language was written 500 years before the Bible was written.

Makes sense since the bible and christianity are copied, watered down version of other, older religions.

So Genesis explaining how the account of Genesis ended up as symbols in the Chinese language 4500 years ago is because of other religions? Can you prove that? Which other religions tell the account of Genesis?

The hell Hitler is in is the self made one where he realized what he did after his death when he woke up in the spirit world.
He has unmeasurable karma that must be resolved over many incarnations, and when he realized that his soul must have truly despaired.

The spirits say that the spirit world is divided into many different planes and the lower planes are dark and horrible. Hitler doubtlessly found himself in such a place, but most normal people would be in a much brighter and more beautiful realm.

You need proof that beings that know and create were not a result of a special creative act of God? :cuckoo:
you said "beings that know and create were predestined to exist." you have yet to show any concrete proof, just loads of clown fartsmoke.

you said "beings that know and create were predestined to exist." you have yet to show any concrete proof, just loads of clown fartsmoke.
lol, you need proof that beings that know and create were not a result of a special creative act of God? :cuckoo:

lol, you need proof that beings that know and create were not a result of a special creative act of God? :cuckoo:
I need proof for every single claim you make about god or the universe. Now you know.

I need proof for every single claim you make about god or the universe. Now you know.
You only have two choices. Either you believe that beings that know and create arose through natural processes or you believe they arose through a special creative act of God. Which is it? I've got you trapped either way.

img_6165c.jpg

You only have two choices. Either you believe that beings that know and create arose through natural processes or you believe they arose through a special creative act of God. Which is it? I've got you trapped either way.

img_6165c.jpg
Stop moving the fucking goalposts. You claimed that we were predestined since before the beginning of the BB to arise. You have shown no scientific proof so far for your claim, just massive loads of clownfartsmoke. Do yourself a favor and open a window where you are.

img_6165c.jpg
Stop moving the fucking goalposts. You claimed that we were predestined since before the beginning of the BB to arise. You have shown no scientific proof so far for your claim, just massive loads of clownfartsmoke. Do yourself a favor and open a window where you are.
Relax, Janeen. Take it easy. I have not moved the goal posts. You are confusing two different things. You either believe that you got here through natural processes or you believe you got here through a special creative act of God. Why are you afraid to pick one?

img_6165c.jpg
Relax, Janeen. Take it easy. I have not moved the goal posts. You are confusing two different things. You either believe that you got here through natural processes or you believe you got here through a special creative act of God. Why are you afraid to pick one?
I will right after you show me scientific proof from before the BB that we were predestined to exist.

img_6165c.jpg
I will right after you show me scientific proof from before the BB that we were predestined to exist.
No, you won't. It is obvious that I have trapped you into a corner. I am truly sorry for how that makes you feel, but the truth usually hurts before it helps. The reality is that beings that know and create were predestined to exist by the laws of nature such that given enough time and the right conditions beings that know and create would eventually exist. It should be self evident to anyone with half a brain that this potential existed when space and time were created.

img_6165c.jpg
No, you won't. It is obvious that I have trapped you into a corner. I am truly sorry for how that makes you feel, but the truth usually hurts before it helps. The reality is that beings that know and create were predestined to exist by the laws of nature such that given enough time and the right conditions beings that know and create would eventually exist. It should be self evident to anyone with half a brain that this potential existed when space and time were created.
Now you claim that something that you say existed before the BB is self-evident? Does that sound as dumb to you as it does to us?

img_6165c.jpg
Now you claim that something that you say existed before the BB is self-evident? Does that sound as dumb to you as it does to us?
I want to thank you for giving me this platform. I don't know anyone besides you who would argue against the fact that we live in a universe where the laws of nature are such that beings that know and create will eventually arise given enough time and the right conditions. Your reluctance to accept this as a self evident truth allows me to keep reiterating this self evident truth. So please do continue doing what you are doing and I will do the same.

I want to thank you for giving me this platform. I don't know anyone besides you who would argue against the fact that we live in a universe where the laws of nature are such that beings that know and create will eventually arise given enough time and the right conditions. Your reluctance to accept this as a self evident truth allows me to keep reiterating this self evident truth. So please do continue doing what you are doing and I will do the same.
You said we were predestined from before the BB to arise, which you couldn't prove so you moved the goalposts. Just par for the course. Carry on.

You said we were predestined from before the BB to arise, which you couldn't prove so you moved the goalposts. Just par for the course. Carry on.
Thank you. I will carry on. You are conflating two different things. Right now we are discussing what happened after space and time were created. And after space and time were created the natural laws led to beings that know and create. So, in effect the laws of nature predestined beings that know and create.

Forum List

Back