Will I share Hell with Hitler when I die?

I do good, not because I'm worried about being judged, but because I care about what I think of me. I believe the Bible to be a work of fiction, created by the Aristocracy to control the Serfs. You don't want them giving up on life because they have no hope, instead you feed them false hope that they will be rewarded after they are dead.

So do I deserve to be in the same Hell as the guy who killed millions of Jews?

there is no such thing as hell

deeds are what matter anyway.

Although I agree that there is no such thing as the hell described by Christians as an afterlife place of torment and suffering, I do realize that what Jesus was referring to as Gehenna, a smoldering garbage dump outside the walls of the holy city where every sort of foul and loathsome beast and bird make their home, is an actual place, a state of mind bereft of reason, logic, peace, or understanding. A realm of unspeakable suffering where those souls that defy the divine commands are condemned by their irrational beliefs and degrading practices to remain in.

If you took a careful look at what Christians profess to believe, you might realize that they are already in the Gehenna that Jesus warned about.

Think about it. They claim to believe in things that could never have possible happened literally which perverts every perception of what is actually taking place while desperately awaiting a future that will never come.

Their entire existence, life itself, is wasted on pretense and make believe as if they weren't participating in reality or life as it is at all, praying for the end of the world or for Jesus to come down from the sky and save them as if the daily reminders of actual reality conflicting with their irrational beliefs was a daily torment of a fire that can never go out.

Sure sounds like hell to me.

Last edited:
I do good, not because I'm worried about being judged, but because I care about what I think of me. I believe the Bible to be a work of fiction, created by the Aristocracy to control the Serfs. You don't want them giving up on life because they have no hope, instead you feed them false hope that they will be rewarded after they are dead.

Although I agree that there is no such thing as the hell described by Christians as an afterlife place of torment and suffering, I do realize that what Jesus was referring to as Gehenna, a smoldering garbage dump outside the walls of the holy city where every sort of foul and loathsome beast and bird make their home, is an actual place, a state of mind bereft of reason, logic, peace, or understanding. A realm of unspeakable suffering where those souls that defy the divine commands are condemned by their irrational beliefs and degrading practices to remain in.

If you took a careful look at what Christians profess to believe, you might realize that they are already in the Gehenna that Jesus warned about.

Think about it. They claim to believe in things that could never have possible happened literally which perverts every perception of what is actually taking place while desperately awaiting a future that will never come.

Their entire existence, life itself, is wasted on pretense and make believe as if they weren't participating in reality or life as it is at all, praying for the end of the world or for Jesus to come down from the sky and save them as if the daily reminders of actual reality conflicting with their irrational beliefs was a daily torment of a fire that can never go out.

Hell is being separated from God.

Exactly.

If you set aside the law of God and teach others to do the same you will be confined by your defiance to the netherworld, the realm of the dead, right here on earth while you still have a physical body, flailing about day and night in sulfurous flames in full view of believers and unbelievers alike.

No one knows this pain of separation more intimately than you, except maybe HaShev.

Last edited:

Exactly.

If you set aside the law of God and teach others to do the same you will be confined by your defiance to the netherworld, the realm of the dead, right here on earth while you still have a physical body, flailing about day and night in sulfurous flames in full view of believers and unbelievers alike.

No one knows this pain of separation more intimately than you, except maybe HaShev.
The spirit of God is in us all. This can't be hell.

You just said "Hell is being separated from God".

So I'll never be in hell because "the spirit of god is in us all"? Or are you simply making all this up as you go along?

So I'll never be in hell because "the spirit of god is in us all"? Or are you simply making all this up as you go along?
When you die He will grant you your wish.
Ok, you're making this up as you go along. Got it.
Why would God giving you what you always wanted bother you?

But don't I already have the spirit of god inside me?

Sure, for now. But you don't appreciate it, you don't want it, you don't cultivate it, you don't listen to it.

Sure, for now. But you don't appreciate it, you don't want it, you don't cultivate it, you don't listen to it.
I've always said that I'm open to god contacting me. That's fair.

Do you know why children do what their parents do instead of doing what their parents say? It's because they know that what they do is what they really believe.

Do you know why children do what their parents do instead of doing what their parents say? It's because they know that what they do is what they really believe.
?

Exactly.

I see. You are confused. Who knew? Maybe you should sit down for this..

I will tell you something. Try to hear.

Ever since the very day you first got down on your knees in deranged adoration before a lifeless matzo made by human hands that you eat for spiritual life you died and descended into the netherworld, the realm of the dead, where you have remained ever since tormented day and night by the absence of God in your life, the absence peace, the absence of understanding resulting in soul wrenching confusion and unspeakable pain from adopting irrational superstitious beliefs and degrading religious practices that have defiled and contaminated your mind, your only means of perception.

The more you seem to grow in faith and proceed to paradise according to the delusions planted in your brain, the more you degenerate and recede further from God and deeper into hell in actuality.

Do you still really think that you have chosen the better portion? (whatever the fuck that means)

If you ate all the matzos in the world it wouldn't repair your damaged mind. Believe that.

Last edited:

Exactly.

Ever since the very day you first got down on your knees in deranged adoration before a lifeless matzo made by human hands that you eat for spiritual life you died and descended into the netherworld, the realm of the dead, where you have remained ever since tormented day and night by the absence of God in your life, the absence peace, the absence of understanding resulting in soul wrenching confusion and unspeakable pain from adopting irrational superstitious beliefs and degrading religious practices that have defiled and contaminated your mind, your only means of perception.

The more you seem to grow in faith and proceed to paradise according to the delusions planted in your brain, the more you degenerate and recede further from God and deeper into hell in actuality.

Do you still really think that you have chosen the better portion? (whatever the fuck that means)

If you ate all the matzos in the world it wouldn't repair your damaged mind. Believe that.
I'm not confused. I know you don't believe in God at all. If you did, you would know that there is only one God and He only cares that we seek Him out. He isn't concerned by form.

Exactly.

I'm not confused. I know you don't believe in God at all. If you did, you would know that there is only one God and He only cares that we seek Him out. He isn't concerned by form.
What proof is there that god wants us to seek him out? Well, aside from what science is doing with their research into the universe, matter...?

Exactly.

What proof is there that god wants us to seek him out? Well, aside from what science is doing with their research into the universe, matter...?
You mean besides from what He has created?

Exactly.

But how does "what He has created" show that the god wants us to find him?

The progression from the creation of space and time to the realization of its intention.

The progression from the creation of space and time to the realization of its intention.
But that all happened after the BB. What before the BB showed that we were predestined to arise?

Forum List

Back